ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pretty sure Gloria is kinda off limits and dont really want to be a dead man and im not that into blondes

im a pokemon master and i have to collect all the scenes and pictures

but yeah i dont think you would be into Shanlon since you have to be a real dick to her and shes all about the rough sex
its well known i too am not that into blondes..but Gloria is a waif and i love waif's...i think her protector will be killed and you'll become her protector later on as the story unfolds ..because your a swell guy and thats what swell guys do...and that could lead to romance...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
its well known i too am not that into blondes..but Gloria is a waif and i love waif's...i think her protector will be killed and you'll become her protector later on as the story unfolds ..because your a swell guy and thats what swell guys do...and that could lead to romance...
Yeah I have a hunch that once MC finds Gloria, then somewhere amidst all the chaos and danger and such, love and romance could develop between her and MC, at least I hope so, haha. But as it stands right now, I'm all about Victoria and Chandra :p

Reactions: botc76

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah I have a hunch that once MC finds Gloria, then somewhere amidst all the chaos and danger and such, love and romance could develop between her and MC, at least I hope so, haha. But as it stands right now, I'm all about Victoria and Chandra :p
Victoria is my future "power-couple" wife..Katie is my "white picket fence" wife and Gloria is my "spoil the precious princess" wife..HAHAAA..Chandra and the Ex are just for spanking when they get out of line..the futa if she's a true futa and has a vagine to go with her bob is a "we'll duct tape that appendage outta the way and settle down cause holy fuck otherwise you are HOT looking" wife...HAHAAA..Shanlon is to be shot in the head by a tattoo'd big titty sniper.....

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I just had an exception after saying "Tell her that you appreciate your tone" to Shanlon

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2alexis.rpy", line 87, in script
  File "game/chapter2/ch2alexis.rpy", line 87, in <module>
NameError: name 's_lust' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2alexis.rpy", line 87, in script
  File "K:\Download\Jeux\NSFW\CityOfBrokenDreamers\BrokenDreamers-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "K:\Download\Jeux\NSFW\CityOfBrokenDreamers\BrokenDreamers-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "K:\Download\Jeux\NSFW\CityOfBrokenDreamers\BrokenDreamers-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter2/ch2alexis.rpy", line 87, in <module>
NameError: name 's_lust' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
The City of Broken Dreamers 0.2.2

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Le Pew that is a bug i have seen that I can not reproduce. Simple fix, don't worry. Close the game. Reopen go to your last save before that happened. Should be good.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well Shannon is a real bitch herself, I wouldn't mind dominating her a bit, put her in her place, and it's not exactly uncalled for to be a dick toward a chick that's a complete bitch, haha.
I don't think Gloria will be off limits, of course I could be wrong, but to me she seem like the main girl, at least one of them, and maybe a romance and love could build up between her and MC amidst all the chaos and danger :p
@ThunderRob
to remake the list since i really only added girls that we have built up some chemistry or had scenes with ill put it like this

Veronica
Katie
Ellen
Chandra
Ex Wife
Gloria
Shanlon
Futa VR girl

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@ThunderRob
to remake the list since i really only added girls that we have built up some chemistry or had scenes with ill put it like this

Veronica
Katie
Ellen
Chandra
Ex Wife
Gloria
Shanlon
Futa VR girl
i thought Ellen was the Ex?..think i have to play again(of course your going to play again Rob..numerous times..DUH) or is she the police chief dame? or whoever Victoria reports to?...
AHH..shit..i forgot the Asian Hot AF beauty..damn..glad i'm replaying now to get the other scenes..LOL...she vaults up right behind Vitoria ahead of Katie..because fit tattoo'd Asian dame..natch!

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I haven't had a chance to play this yet, but checked out the CG. That scene with the blonde could possibly be the hottest thing on this site.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone else think Shanlon looks like a younger Jennifer Tilly cuz god damn that shit makes her a ton better to me but Victoria is still the best imo

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
i dunno if this was a reference to Game of thrones or not but i for sure remembered the mountain scene (without spoiling what happened) and saw the resemblance between the two scenes xD
1555853116935.png

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you look at your "info" button..i think..you only at any given time have 3(Gloria may be added as a 4th later) girls to choose...say you go with Ellen..she is in your info with a score..if you go with Chandra..she is in your info with a score...but the Ex and Shanlon do not appear...leads me to believe they are either for pushing the story forward or just as a sidefuck to give the fappers some dandy scenes so blueballing never occurs...the two constants though..in my playthroughs are Victoria and Katie..they are the two absolute mains(other than Gloria)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I meant that the cleavage is way off center.
LOL...oops..i just saw a middle finger that looked a wee bit too long to wrap around the stem that much..a non-mutant finger you'd see a portion of the nail still..meaning she has a really long middle probing finger :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..the three dame paths done and saved..Katie Ellen and Victoria..Katie is going to be slowburn romance..can feel it..lol..Ellen is your wildcat lover who'll be up for inviting other dames along for the ride..hehehehe..and Victoria..still "power-couple" wife..it'll be "formal-wild"..HAHAA

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
So I’ve withheld my opinion till now to let the story develop a little more.

On the rendering front, the fact that Philly does AP and AE work along with Zbrush is insane and you can definitely see the quality that shines through each and every render. As many have said it’s pushed the boundaries with the rendering quality and this is before ray-tracing’s enabled on GTX/RTX cards in Octane. That’s mighty impressive. I’m certainly in awe of how much work is put into each render and how much effort is put into the small cut-scenes and animations. I haven’t heard many VN’s being created using AP and it shows. The smoothness of each cut-scene and animation deserves to be applauded.

On the story, well, there’s a reason why I held off on stating an opinion till this version was released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I definitely had issues with the pacing in V0.1 where it felt very slow and with this release, it’s picked up a little bit with this update. I’m still not a fan of the pacing but can only hope it improves.

TL DR: - Great renders/animations, story lacks a back-story/motivation with some of the main characters. Story pacing remains slow.

I might be the unpopular opinion on this but I just hope it improves as parts of the story isn’t keeping up with the quality of renders/animations Philly’s putting out.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes