UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This release was awesome. Victoria is the best by far,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but all the girls are gorgeous, the scenes and animations are in the top level.
And
Hope Shanlol Russell gets some action ;)
thank you Philly, that beat all my expectations. Thank you so much!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

As many of you know I have put the bunny costume up so many times for polls and it never wins... This time I get my wish! I don't know what it is but i love it.
Now, time to gorge myself on mini-eggs and lay in a chocolate stupor for about 2 hours.
Enjoy your holiday guys!
Philly
ps: black and white version is also attached. I'll be posting a few more images later today for the custom renders.

View attachment 287379

Easter is awesome!!!

Glad you guys enjoyed that update btw. Have a few take aways I need to improve further on, but the reception was flattering.

Thank you
so many tents were suddenly formed they had to class this thread a campground :O

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Not really sure where I went off the path but I never had the scene with Shanlol. Shanlol told me to enjoy my game of fetch and it cut to Gloria. I played all 3 females and the same ending with the glass shattering. Can someone put me back on the path plz ?
All whining aside this is really a fantastic game.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Not really sure where I went off the path but I never had the scene with Shanlol. Shanlol told me to enjoy my game of fetch and it cut to Gloria. I played all 3 females and the same ending with the glass shattering. Can someone put me back on the path plz ?
All whining aside this is really a fantastic game.
Well it took awhile but starting at the beginning ( of this update) fixed my problem. Sorry to waste space.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
once again i have to say the mood and some of the scenes (like the Milcher in Episode2)
makes me feel like this is a triple a game ...
fantastic... and the reporter was an "interesting" fantasy ;)

Nov 27, 2017
After a while, the game just blanked out my achievements. I lost half of the secrets and scenes that I had unlocked and the game started freezing if I kept skipping stuff while in full screen mode.

Apart from that, the game was very good. Kinda reminds me of the revolt city.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
nice game. i download 0.2.2 but it is inside 0.1.1 plz give me 0.2.2 version link
??????????????. If you load version 0.2.2, it includes ALL previous versions !!!!! And what you mean 0.2.2 is inside 0.1.1 ??? You just load version 0.2.2 and extract and play !!!!! You previous version saves are there to load and continue !!!!! Link to newes version is at the OP !!!!

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes