MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
How can I get both Vic scenes?
1st one is the romance route it requires a pretty high score, second one you have to disable the bug in the apartment and get the negative apartment scene from earlier. Both scenes with Vic were incredible but the second one was better.
The update took a long time but it is by far the best ever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jose
Jan 23, 2022
Will pregnancy be a feature?
Well, Philly gave the idea of it in Depraved Awakening, with Carli, and those on his Patreon got to see her pregnant.

I don't think he'll do it here, unless it's part of some C14 time-jump/Epilogue thing. Certain girls wanted it inside, so it's definitely "out there" as a possibility I guess.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
Because if you are with Katie/Ellen and dump them at this point they should be pissed because MC hella lead them on and I'd like to see that (as a minor reward for those who choose a solo route).
I'm sorry but anyone playing these games on truly solo routes is kinda off the point imo. The whole real life is a goddamn solo route, why would i repeat that in a game?? :) These games should be about enjoying multiple girls, i hate when the dev starts to really punish the players for simply enjoying that - this is basically the point of these games imo.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version v1.11.0 Ch. 11
PC: -
MAC: -

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
1st one is the romance route it requires a pretty high score, second one you have to disable the bug in the apartment and get the negative apartment scene from earlier. Both scenes with Vic were incredible but the second one was better.
The update took a long time but it is by far the best ever.
I wonder if my save is bugged had every Victoria scene up till now but it's been so long that I could be using the wrong save or something for all I know

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I wonder if my save is bugged had every Victoria scene up till now but it's been so long that I could be using the wrong save or something for all I know
Make sure you got this scene (from picture below) and disabled the apartment bug and you will get the 2nd scene from chapter 11. I never encountered a single bug in this game, your saves may be bugged if u cheated or smth like this.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Make sure you got this scene (from picture below) and disabled the apartment bug and you will get the 2nd scene from chapter 11. I never encountered a single bug in this game, your saves may be bugged if u cheated or smth like this.
What was your relationship points vs lust for Victoria?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Damn,what a great update,honestly I can't remember an update that great. And not only because of chandy,although i have to admit her scenes were perfect and philly did start making up for her absence greatly. Let's just hope that in the next one when Katie and Ellen are back on the menu,she'll have a scene or two to keep it up,not even a lewd one,but just something to contribute to the story and to add more to her character. Abby was great too and they together are fun as hell. Shanlon scene was amazing. The ending was insane lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw the only scenes i didn't get are Vic's one,even though i fucked her before.
Are they from a spellbound path or something?

Jan 23, 2022
Damn,what a great update,honestly I can't remember an update that great. And not only because of chandy,although i have to admit her scenes were perfect and philly did start making up for her absence greatly. Let's just hope that in the next one when Katie and Ellen are back on the menu,she'll have a scene or two to keep it up,not even a lewd one,but just something to contribute to the story and to add more to her character. Abby was great too and they together are fun as hell. Shanlon scene was amazing. The ending was insane lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw the only scenes i didn't get are Vic's one,even though i fucked her before.
Are they from a spellbound path or something?
One is Spellbound, one is Love/Respect

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes