Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry but anyone playing these games on truly solo routes is kinda off the point imo. The whole real life is a goddamn solo route, why would i repeat that in a game?? :) These games should be about enjoying multiple girls, i hate when the dev starts to really punish the players for simply enjoying that - this is basically the point of these games imo.
The only type of solo route I like are the ones where they tell you right at the start that it's a solo route game (Become a Rockstar, Life with Mary, etc.), but even then you get a +1 option.

carlos642

Jan 29, 2021
I liked the update, but it was indeed short. The last 3 chapters have felt that way to me. When I play a Being A DIK update for comparison, I get a good 5+ hours only playing my canon route. With this game, I usually get around 1-2 hours (this one was about 1.5 hrs) per update on my canon route. Quality was good, don't get me wrong, but heck...~6 months for 1-2 hours is...ouch. This is why I won't sign up for Patreon. As long as the game ends well for me, though, I'll buy Book 2 on Steam.
The difference is that BaDik has mini-games and free roams that make the game longer, also that game is less linear than this one so most people would replay at least two paths (dik/chick). If you consider how much the story advances i think it would be similar in both games. To me this game makes it up in visuals, these renders and anims are way better than the ones in BaDik (and in any other VN actually)
But i agree that the weird thing with patreon is that it seems to slow down development instead of speeding it up as you would think. I'm sure Philly would create exactly the same amount of renders, or even more without any patreons (given he has enough money not having to work something else). Once you have the monthly paycheck from patreon the urge to create something great feels a little less than before i guess.

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes