Jul 19, 2021
the quality of the renders make it a bit more time consuming, not to mention the animations, both of which philly has done well in here.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Like you mentioned in DA; Stella got whacked. I think there's an ending or something with Christina getting killed. Whacking out Vic, who's a huge fan favorite for sure, would cause rage for sure, but both her and Sonja have demons from their past they want to exorcise.

Sonja's more likely to sacrifice herself for sure. Vic might have to do whatever she can herself to save Gloria and/or stop the Red Moon. I just can't not see it happen. I very much doubt Henry and Betty are going to be the only casualties in this game.
I haven't seen the christina ending,but yeah,stella got whacked. I had no idea vns exist when DA was in development,so idk if there was a lot of outrage when she died,there is a huge difference if the death would happen in a bad ending or in the next update and regardless of our choices.
I personally would like to see some character's death's based on our choices,Vic and Sonya as obvious candidates,Chandra used as a bait for the mc by meredith and getting killed as a result or straight up killed for spying on her,Ellen taking the bullet for Gloria,and ofc the ultimate bad ending,Gloria dying or being used by Baynard,and MC dying,which also happened in DA.

Reactions: Deathzazor

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
BisonFan02 and others COBD game testers:

This is important information for you.

I found some "unmatching dialogs codes" in the scripts and I would like to report it to you, so you can check it and pass that to Philly so he can fix the code. Here:

The first unmatching dialog line is in the file "c11lanoffice", at label "ch11shanlonthroat2".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialog line calls for "ch11vicgood" in extraevents or "ch11vicbad" in extraevents.
The problem is: The game is not finding this ("ch11vicgood" or "ch11vicbad"), because it is not defined as "extraevents" in the scripts.

The second unmatching dialog line is in the file "ch11homegloria", at label "ch11homefeelgloria".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialog line calls for "ch11victoria" in extraevents.
As before: The game is not finding this ("ch11victoria"), because it is not defined as "extraevents" in the scripts.

It is both glitchs and the scripts cannot show the importants dialogs above until the unmatching is fixed.
There might end up being a patch soon. We've caught a few things similar since release. I've noted the above...think we already found one of the two.

Reactions: AlienEDM and Meushi

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
5 relationship / 2 Lust points with Vic from my walkthrough save and didn't get the scene. I was convinced I did something wrong but I guess the walkthrough led me astray. I'm guessing those 2 lust points need to go into relationship instead or they all need to be lust for the other scene

Reactions: berserk87

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
5 relationship / 2 Lust points with Vic from my walkthrough save and didn't get the scene. I was convinced I did something wrong but I guess the walkthrough led me astray. I'm guessing those 2 lust points need to go into relationship instead or they all need to be lust for the other scene
need 6 points now but yeah, it's probably simpler to go only score or only lust

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
DAMN IT, I HATE YOU....I don't really, lol. I swear every time, I tell myself. Wait a year...wait a year...new update drops I play it and get mad it's to short, lol.

You do fine work, keep it up, my misery of short chapters will continue, but I still love em :)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
DAMN IT, I HATE YOU....I don't really, lol. I swear every time, I tell myself. Wait a year...wait a year...new update drops I play it and get mad it's to short, lol.

You do fine work, keep it up, my misery of short chapters will continue, but I still love em :)
As I said before....need multiple playthroughs. There are a ton of paths and different options in the game. This isn't a game where you can max points/harem/easy walkthrough your way.....there are all sorts of hidden items to find.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes