karrakas

Jul 25, 2019
Is it possible that Phillygames is from the future? o_O

Jokes aside, I am playing my first playthrough, and read the glossary on Baynard Industries (exploded to success during East Asia War). Not currently a war in East Asia, but in the east non the less.

And on Vostok, a russian company that faced heavy sanctions after the war.

Or were these changes made in the latest update perhaps?

Reactions: vmaks

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
BisonFan02 and others COBD game testers:

This is important information for you.

I found some "unmatched dialogs codes" in the scripts and I would like to report it to you, so you can check it and pass that to Philly so he can fix the code. Here:

The first unmatched dialog line is in the file "c11lanoffice", at label "ch11shanlonthroat2".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialog line calls for "ch11vicgood" in extraevents or "ch11vicbad" in extraevents.
The problem is: The game is not finding this ("ch11vicgood" or "ch11vicbad"), because it is not defined as "extraevents" in the scripts.

The second unmatched dialog line is in the file "ch11homegloria", at label "ch11homefeelgloria".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialog line calls for "ch11victoria" in extraevents.
As before: The game is not finding this ("ch11victoria"), because it is not defined as "extraevents" in the scripts.

It is both glitchs and the scripts cannot show the importants dialogs above until the unmatched is fixed.

Last edited:

Zonagh

Nov 3, 2019
What are the requirements for the first Victoria scene(romantic path) in Chapter 11 ? How many lust and love points ?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is it possible that Phillygames is from the future? o_O

Jokes aside, I am playing my first playthrough, and read the glossary on Baynard Industries (exploded to success during East Asia War). Not currently a war in East Asia, but in the east non the less.

And on Vostok, a russian company that faced heavy sanctions after the war.

Or were these changes made in the latest update perhaps?
was like that from the beginning

Jan 23, 2022
I woke up with a daunting feeling...

Why I do feel like a certain busty redhead after C11 is going to die fighting a certain unstoppable force?

She's an augment, like Henry. I no longer think Sonja's the only expendable one.

Zonagh

Nov 3, 2019
I woke up with a daunting feeling...

Why I do feel like a certain busty redhead after C11 is going to die fighting a certain unstoppable force?

She's an augment, like Henry. I no longer think Sonja's the only expendable one.
I used my special ammo on all PTs, can't go through with seeing another character that I love die.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
long dl, 3.5 hrs from gofile since i don't trust that update only works.

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
So, since like version 0.6 your score with Victoria didn't changed at all (stay at 5) and you literally can't get anything with her since scene with her and Gloria. Were playing exactly with walkthrough and you can't get scenes in current chapteer.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Just a feeling I had the way she was talking in the city overlook scene. I replayed it again just now, and I'm even more convinced. I used it too, don't know if all the special ammo he has is good enough. Damn thing is basically a Terminator on steroids.
That would actually be interesting,but that would cause a lot of rage from her fans. Adult games are popular because of sex and relationships,and sometimes that has to take precedence over making a good dramatic story. I'm not sure I'd like for Vic to die,but it would certainly be a bold move on philly's part. I'm not sure if he would pull another Acting lessons on us considering how much DPC got slammed for that. Maybe it will be an alternative ending,DA had some bad endings after all and I hope there will be bad endings in COBD as well.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
i use qbittorrent and on trackers tab it says "this torrent is private"
It is not stalled. But in order to download you have to create an account in the website of the link. once you have the account and is logged in, the torrent will work and download.

Ps. If you already downloaded a torrent without being logged in. Delete this torrent and download again after being logged in. Or it won't work as well. You have to do everything logged in.

I always recommend create an alternative email with alternative pass for stuff like this.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Force Resume, if it goes green then leave it as is. The download speed will pick up eventually.
Join the discord for more questions and help
They have to log in into the website then download the torrent. If they try to resume a torrent they downloaded before log in, it wont work as well. They have to delete it and download again after being logged.

Jan 23, 2022
That would actually be interesting,but that would cause a lot of rage from her fans. Adult games are popular because of sex and relationships,and sometimes that has to take precedence over making a good dramatic story. I'm not sure I'd like for Vic to die,but it would certainly be a bold move on philly's part. I'm not sure if he would pull another Acting lessons on us considering how much DPC got slammed for that. Maybe it will be an alternative ending,DA had some bad endings after all and I hope there will be bad endings in COBD as well.
Like you mentioned in DA; Stella got whacked. I think there's an ending or something with Christina getting killed. Whacking out Vic, who's a huge fan favorite for sure, would cause rage for sure, but both her and Sonja have demons from their past they want to exorcise.

Sonja's more likely to sacrifice herself for sure. Vic might have to do whatever she can herself to save Gloria and/or stop the Red Moon. I just can't not see it happen. I very much doubt Henry and Betty are going to be the only casualties in this game.

Reactions: Deathzazor

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I hope he creates more content with Kleo. I really like that nerdy sexy thing. Even without VR where she says we can "choose" what we want. More stuff with Sonja as well.

4.70 star(s) 408 Votes