Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
I can't seem to continue my save from chapter 10 to chapter 11. I downloaded patch from 10 to 11 and pasted it on game folder but still got to be continue after scene at Victoria's parents house. Anything I done wrong?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Weird, I know I'm romantic with her, but I didn't get a scene. In the beginning? Probably my mod
What are the requirements for the first Victoria scene(romantic path) in Chapter 11 ? How many lust and love points ?
5 relationship / 2 Lust points with Vic from my walkthrough save and didn't get the scene. I was convinced I did something wrong but I guess the walkthrough led me astray. I'm guessing those 2 lust points need to go into relationship instead or they all need to be lust for the other scene
So made some tests. To get the scene you need 6 Love points and for the scene to play out entirely you need 2 lust points. Honestly, it pretty hard to get without using a walktrough.

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
So made some tests. To get the scene you need 6 Love points and for the scene to play out entirely you need 2 lust points. Honestly, it pretty hard to get without using a walktrough.
Yeah, I second this. Had to start over with help from the walkthrough.

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Save file with all the latest cutscenes unlocked Please, I dont wanna replay again just to unlock a different path sex scene...

Reactions: berserk87

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
While I appreciate the Chandra content, she still hasn't been elevated to proper love interest status. No, my dear gentle f95ers, Chandra has yet to written out of the booty call phase. As for plot progression, we've nudged very little. I don't want the VN to end up like Nadia where the story pacing was non-existent, and the plot and mystery became secondary to the fuck fest.

Pour one out for Betty. It is with heavy heart that cross her out of the to-bang list.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Yeah, I think I'll wait for the release of part II on Steam, the last few updates took about 6 months and I finished each of them in about 1h30min... You can probably see more content with multiple playthroughs but I don't like to keep doing the same thing every time, i like to make my choices and suffer the consequences of it. This update felt more like a filler episode, but I even understand the delay because the graphics and animations are one of the best compared to other games, so waiting for a Steam version is a better idea.

It would be nice to have more content with Sonja and Kleo :cry:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I have to say I think it's kind of BS that you need 6 Love with Victoria for her scene in this update especially when her stuff in the last update only needed 5, it would be better, easier if the choice you make while talking to her this update gave you a point but as it is I'm stuck I can't think of any choices that would give me both 2 Lust and 6 Love with her
Yeah, I second this. Had to start over with help from the walkthrough.
How did you do it? please tell me I look back at all the choices available and I can't think of what I missed no matter what choices I make trying to get the most points possible only gives me 5/2

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
He figured/wanted to be done by now. We're about a week behind...should make up ground quick though....probably have a beta tomorrow. I think most of it should be content testing (no new UI stuff....gallery updates with those check marks...etc). The only potential nagging part is the fact that we are getting to the heavier part for path branching. Lots of score checking and making sure scenes and basic paths are achievable....some are intentionally hard for a reason obviously.

With that said.....in before people that only do one playthrough and then use a gallery mod bitching about the lack of new content. LOL
is there any gallery mod?
DAMN IT, I HATE YOU....I don't really, lol. I swear every time, I tell myself. Wait a year...wait a year...new update drops I play it and get mad it's to short, lol.

You do fine work, keep it up, my misery of short chapters will continue, but I still love em :)
Very very slow updates with very little story, see you 2 years later
Save file with all the latest cutscenes unlocked Please, I dont wanna replay again just to unlock a different path sex scene...
Yeah, I think I'll wait for the release of part II on Steam, the last few updates took about 6 months and I finished each of them in about 1h30min... You can probably see more content with multiple playthroughs but I don't like to keep doing the same thing every time, i like to make my choices and suffer the consequences of it. This update felt more like a filler episode, but I even understand the delay because the graphics and animations are one of the best compared to other games, so waiting for a Steam version is a better idea.

It would be nice to have more content with Sonja and Kleo :cry:

God I hate being right........LOL

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I can't seem to continue my save from chapter 10 to chapter 11. I downloaded patch from 10 to 11 and pasted it on game folder but still got to be continue after scene at Victoria's parents house. Anything I done wrong?
Load the save and then press back a couple screens and then as you continue it'll continue into CH11.

While I appreciate the Chandra content, she still hasn't been elevated to proper love interest status. No, my dear gentle f95ers, Chandra has yet to written out of the booty call phase. As for plot progression, we've nudged very little. I don't want the VN to end up like Nadia where the story pacing was non-existent, and the plot and mystery became secondary to the fuck fest.

Pour one out for Betty. It is with heavy heart that cross her out of the to-bang list.
Agreed. The relationship development with her is still exceedingly poor. I thought this sex scene was nice with her being on top, always considered that a pretty intimate position, personally, but dialogue needs improvement, and the two never really kiss - but MC will kiss Gloria, the relationship development with Chandra is just very lackluster and disappointing.

quota

May 25, 2018
Does anyone know what stats/variables are needed for the 2nd (spellbound) victoria scene? Cant seem to get it even with cheats

Reactions: awex2198

awex2198

Jun 25, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for COBD Ch11V1.11.0+scrappy's multimod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
great job bro, but I guess the scene galery is missing the new ones

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes