BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Not even in this convo but you do know that this game has point lockouts/requirements for a fair amount of its characters and some options give points while others don't which very blatantly means there are wrong answers
THERE ARE!?!?! OMG! LOL

So, when you first met Vic, which was the right answer? Looking down at her panties or forcing yourself to look up?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
THERE ARE!?!?! OMG! LOL

So, when you first met Vic, which was the right answer? Looking down at her panties or forcing yourself to look up?
If you want her scene in the new update looking up, (Source: one of the many people who learned the hard way that she has the strictest score requirements)

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Which scene? There are 2.
The scenes are mutually exclusive if you're going for her love path than looking up is important if your going for her "spellbound"/brainwashing path then looking down is what you want to do. Another extremely important thing is the pool scene, if you want her love path DON'T fuck her at the pool instead ask for a lot of money but reject her when she offers sex instead, and Visa Versa for if you want the brainwashing route.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
The scenes are mutually exclusive if you're going for her love path than looking up is important if your going for her "spellbound"/brainwashing path then looking down is what you want to do. Another extremely important thing is the pool scene, if you want her love path DON'T fuck her at the pool instead ask for a lot of money but reject her when she offers sex instead, and Visa Versa for if you want the brainwashing route.
I'm aware....it was a rhetorical question. Refer back to my previous question about looking at her panties or looking up. Which one is the correct answer for a walkthrough?

My honest advice to anyone playing the game.....don't grind yourself to death worrying about points or whatever. It is a VN....choose whichever answer you want....experience the different paths of dialogue.

There isn't any grind for money....no open world walking around.....not a TON of random pixel hunting for bullshit. It is a VN with varying ends based on how you build your MC's personality and interactions with NPCs and LIs.

Even non gallery scenes....the Kleo scene in CH11 differs based on previous interactions or whether or not you did the VR scene in CH1 for example.....just play the game!

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Damn, there are so many branching paths at this point I lost track of my saved.

I thought I was on the Victoria path, but didn't get the two new scenes in this update. I probably lost track or overwrote the save. Any advice?
One of her new scenes is notoriously hard to get, partially because the dev bumped up the Love requirement for it so high that to get it you have to have taken every single opportunity to bump her Love including the one back in the earliest chapters when you first meet her where you could've either raised her lust by 1 or raised her love by 1 effectively meaning you have to pretty much restart if you want to see one of the new scenes (As for the other it's from the brainwash path as long as your carrying out her plan your fine)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes