ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Damn, there are so many branching paths at this point I lost track of my saved.

I thought I was on the Victoria path, but didn't get the two new scenes in this update. I probably lost track or overwrote the save. Any advice?
Ok so I've uploaded some saves for this latest update focusing on the Victoria LOVE path and going back all the way to the beginning:

It also includes (most of the) Abby, Chandra, Ellen, Gloria, Shanlon and Venus sex scenes. No Katie or Sonja. Hope it helps!

May 9, 2020
Ok so I've uploaded some saves for this latest update focusing on the Victoria LOVE path and going back all the way to the beginning:

It also includes (most of the) Abby, Chandra, Ellen, Gloria, Shanlon and Venus sex scenes. No Katie or Sonja. Hope it helps!
Hey since the game has the futa/trans tag, can i ask which girl is trans? and can i have a romance with her or something. And the higher the depravity point is the worse the game will end right?

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Hey since the game has the futa/trans tag, can i ask which girl is trans? and can i have a romance with her or something. And the higher the depravity point is the worse the game will end right?
I think that would be Kleo, Sonja's hacker-girl friend.
No idea about your other question.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, so i guess we can all agree that it's quite challenging to get Vics Lovescene at all with a maximum of 6 SP and 1 LP. You can then gain an additional LP (or SP, if you like).

But wtf....?

if v_lust >= 5:
v "Whatever you desire."
else:
v "We will see what the night, ugh! Brings."
if v_lust >= 5:
show bg ch11start73 with dissolve
if sexmenu2 == True:
v "Now, you did say you wanted to do everything..."
else:
v "I want to do everything tonight."
p "Such as?"
I mean....come on...

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Can someone please tell me how many chapters are supposed to be there and is there any part 1 , part 2 or anything like that?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Meh, no Abby scene why? Perfect setting for a threesome, or choose one over the other, and Philly didnt go for it. What a shame.
Yeah i realized its better not to have high hopes.
Dont think too much of it, just enjoy for what it is, there are other games as well that fill the gap

I just started a new playthrough focusing on only one main girl.
Cuz the last one was so weird, you are able to romance everyone and there are no consequences or context for the current 11 chapters.
Its like every girl lives in their own universe and the other girls are not part of it lol
Only Elen and Victoria conflict
Its like a Harem game but it actually isnt, honestly not even sure does the dev know where hes going with it
Like, the game doesnt tell you are you just fuck buddies, actual lovers or its a harem, who tf knows

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
best out there
BUT last update felt short for taking so long - maybe it would be better to loose a little cgi and keep doing pictures
also the patreon polls for the girl scenes end up producing a divergent story that spreads and jumps around on the polls results, making it hard to have a proper tight storyline
best example missed abyy 3some chance
missed anything to do with sasha
etc
maybe dev should hold a polls for secondary or tertiary side quests as it were

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Damn, there are so many branching paths at this point I lost track of my saved.

I thought I was on the Victoria path, but didn't get the two new scenes in this update. I probably lost track or overwrote the save. Any advice?
The same happened to me, I didn't trigger any scene. I got 4SP/4LP so I'll try to fix it somehow, I always keep saves from every chapter for this cases to happen but its tedious to do so. Don't want to restart everything from Ch1 for the third time to get most scenes, if not all.

Aug 7, 2018
Need some help over here if possible, so like 6 days ago, I downloaded the game as a torrent in this thread, I don't remember which exact page tho, but teh torrent when completed, was already extracted and my problem is that when I put teh Chapter 10 to Chapter 11 patch, when I get ingame, it says 1.10.1 still and the question is: should I download the game again from the rpdl site? Also, I extracted the update zip rar file and then copied the extracted files to the game folder however on the bottom of the main menu it says 1.10.1 hmm. Update : it now works, I think It was my fault since I was using the walkthrough mod which wasn't updated and messed my files.

Last edited:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
It's difficult to get the Victoria scene ... but I also think the difficulty helps people understand her character.

Victoria is really closed off, doesn't trust anyone, and uses her body and sex to control people. It's difficult to get through that and have a relationship with her, which seems appropriate for her character.

If you want Victoria to open up, you need to focus on Love with her and avoid sex until she actually wants it. Until now Lust has pretty much been a negative stat for her because it's an opportunity cost for Love, and she doesn't take the MC seriously if she controls him or just wants to have sex with him.

However from a game perspective it's a bit confusing to pass up sex in a sex game, and I hope that people that want her path don't give up or miss it because it's so difficult to get.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not really sure they're part of the main/side characters we met. But, early on in the game you get to have VR-like sex with one. I guess the tag is for that.

As for Depravity, I don't think it's about how worse the game will end. It's more like how your character's personality shapes throughout game and how you treat LIs on normal/lewd scenes. That's how the dev handled it on their last game(Depraved Awakening) but we really don't know how it will be here.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes