Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've been a little busy so I haven't play the latest release yet, but should I download it now? Or are there enough known issues that there will be a 1.11.1 bug fix release soon?

Jan 23, 2022
I've been a little busy so I haven't play the latest release yet, but should I download it now? Or are there enough known issues that there will be a 1.11.1 bug fix release soon?
I've seen enough things here and on Discord to see Philly do a bug-fix patch. Haven't seen him personally mention it though, just a decent amount of reports. I'd expect one.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think we're all happy the wait is finally over and we can play Chapter 11. So now it's time to sum up my thoughts.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of the problems that bedeviled Chapter 9 have resurfaced. The sense of rising tension and ominous atmosphere take a back seat for most of the chapter, only resurfacing in the final scenes. In the meanwhile, the MC runs through a series of scenes that feel a little too much like opportunities for screen time for various ladies rather than plot points. Even at the end when the action picks up again, the events don't hit with the impact they probably should have.

The lewd scenes we get are gorgeous, but they're not especially memorable, possibly because it feels like the character insights that normally accompany such scenes are largely absent. This might also be exacerbated by some cut corners (or maybe outright glitches) in some of the various path branches. Several scenes would jump straight to the MC stripping after an innocuous seeming choice (even when he'd never done anything with that girl before), and there were a number of lines that seemed redundant or awkwardly phrased.

The combined result of this is that Chapter 11 feels too leisurely for most of its play time, only to feel too rushed at the end when the plot picks up again. It does check off a few important boxes and promises serious developments Chapter 12, but this installment is a little less than I was hoping for. We'll have to venture into spoilers to get more detailed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that should do it. Sorry to be negative, but I hate to see the game sell itself short. Hopefully Chapter 12 will pick up where this left off and run with it.

tl;dr Chapter 11 has some fun (if familiar) character bits, but they drag the plot to a halt until the final minutes of the update.

Last edited:

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
N7 and Hi every one.
Updated: 15.03.2022
Game/Creator: PhillyGames - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mods: Compressed , Cheats , Walktrough , Translated
Game Version: 1.11.0 Chapter 11
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux
Size : 1.7 GB

F95Zone Turkish subject and download click HERE

Reactions: AlienEDM

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Wish I'd followed this thread more closely because I got blindsided by Kleo. Not cool, not cool at all.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Update was surprisingly underwhelming... for almost 6 months of work on it for 30 minutes of game play... :cautious:
update was fun to play although lacking in story but nonetheless enjoyable but seriously skipping dialogues & 30 minutes gameplay smh i played for straight 1hr20min

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The original question was...
" formasual said: How exactly does depravity affect the MC? Initially I thought it was supposed to affect the girl in the convo, but the third time (I think) it referred to the MC. So now I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe a little of both?"
I'm not entirely sure. Having low depravaty i think you would miss encounter like with BigBoobs Anchorperson and Chandra (i couldn't bang her in my first, almost monogamous Doctor route). Yet in my current manslut route i covered almost every scene in the chaeating unlocked gallery. Only some option less on the various scenes here and there. And i just missed Victoria scenes because i actively avoided her. Sorry, i don't like her, she's too doll type, not even for a bang everyone route :).

Sep 24, 2018
followed the walkthrough mod and missed both of victorias scenes in ch11 wtf shes my fav so that was kinda disappointing
So from what I understand, we need to reconsider what the "Victoria Path" is. Basically, you need to prioritize Love points over Lust points in order to get her later scenes (obviously this means forgoing the earlier scenes).

I don't think I have the energy to play through that now, but at some point I guess I'll do a speedrun in order to try to get the two scenes.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So from what I understand, we need to reconsider what the "Victoria Path" is. Basically, you need to prioritize Love points over Lust points in order to get her later scenes (obviously this means forgoing the earlier scenes).

I don't think I have the energy to play through that now, but at some point I guess I'll do a speedrun in order to try to get the two scenes.
haven't checked, but doesn't the walkthrough mod have unlock all scenes? I unlock them but never go check them to avoid spoiler scenes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This was a obvious consequence considering first Victoria will try to spellbound Jake and turn him into her (and Meredith's) bitch. So Jake needs to avoid falling for the traps during early game.

Anyway, people are starting to drop like flies now. First Betty (RIP) and almost Venus, luckly i choose to use the explosive ammunition on the RedMoon. Not going to loose that droid ass now that she is starting to develop awareness. :devilish:
Wonder how much the story change on the other routes. Oh well i can try that later in other playthrough.

ps: Common Kay don't do that, let's try it on RL. :p:p

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes