faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Any long term effect on being nice to Sasha in Todd's garage vs. being mean? Being nice gets you a nice parting scene with Sasha, being mean you lose 1 score with Sasha, but gain 1 lust and the leaving scene is a bit more dramatic but no lewd.

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
Aug 2, 2021
For every girl there's a special pet name that triggers a brief exchange when the MC chooses It, except for Chandra
That's because Chandra is a true ho! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I love her anyway...:love:(y)
She's such a good little ho:cool:(y) Now, give Daddy some sugar, Chandi:love:

Speaking of triggers... I was aware of Ellen triggering on Daddy (went with papa instead that play, now Boss or Boo) but I'm curious as to what names trigger the other girls...:unsure: Anyone know the answer out there in cyber-land? Anyone got a list or even one or two of the others?
Thanks in advance :)
Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:

Update/PS: Props for answering my question before I even asked it go to...

moskyx

Victoria - Agent/agent
Shanlon - Dog/dog
Ellen - Daddy/Papa (there's also a different line if you write your MC's name or 'spook')
Katie - Daddy
Gloria - Henry/henry

Gratitude, Maskyx :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: capogogo
Aug 2, 2021
any femdom in this game and character name please
Victoria likes to take charge, especially if you follow the bewitched/slave route, falling under her spell. But, I'm not sure it really qualifies as femdom, per se... It's more mental control than physical domination. Plenty of male dom but rather short on femdom in this game... not that I mind. I prefer to be in charge, personally...
Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)

Aug 2, 2021
You know for a game with a lot of big breasted Women there seems to be no Tit sucking. ;)
Yeah... I caught that too! My top picks for some of that suckling action are...
Dr. Katie, Sonja and Victoria!:love:(y) No... not Betty's android, Venus... not into fake tits... gotta be natural, even if they are small. Oh... can't forget Abby, Ellen and Chandra!
I love them pert and perky!:cool:(y)
Hopefully Philly will see these messages and take the hint:cool:(y)
Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Sorry guys, got a bit lost here...

When Queen Victoria is talking to Hope, it says about genetic marker search conducted and says that one match happened. When Vic asks about the identity of the match the Red Moon says she knows the answer...

Who's the match?

Edit: Oh, is it Gloria?

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
Aug 2, 2021
Sorry guys, got a bit lost here...

When Queen Victoria is talking to Hope, it says about genetic marker search conducted and says that one match happened. When Vic asks about the identity of the match the Red Moon says she knows the answer...

Who's the match?

Edit: Oh, is it Gloria?
Yes, Gloria is the match. Baynard used the DNA from the first girl found to have telekinetic powers to attempt to duplicate her powers in more hosts. All failed except for Gloria. Baynard shares far too much in common with sadistic quacks like Josef Mengele IMHO. I hope we get to burn that whole place to the ground before this game is over... Anyway... Yes, Gloria is the match. She was the sole "success" in those trials, the only survivor might be more accurate... Peace.
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes