Aug 2, 2021
RC-1138 Boss said:
" This was a obvious consequence considering first Victoria will try to spellbound Jake and turn him into her (and Meredith's) bitch. So Jake needs to avoid falling for the traps during early game. "

Great answer, Boss! I've successfully avoided becoming spellbound since my first play. However, after more plays than I can count to uncover all of the bonus images and scene replays, having found all of the images, I have only one "?" left in my scene replay window to uncover... I'm suspecting that it is uncovered by allowing the MC to become Victoria's corpo bitch slave... Having surmised this I am not certain if I really want to uncover it. Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: I prefer to be in charge. Yet, in the interest of completion... onward we go... I have unlocked all of the variables for every other scene in the game. I love digging up all the hidden stuff:cool:(y)

The scene in question falls between the dream sequence between MC, Gloria and Victoria, "?" missing scene and the scene with MC and Gloria at the motel with Sonja sleeping next door. So, Boss, if you, or any other reader here, knows what that scene is and/or how to unlock it I would certainly appreciate that.:cool:(y)

Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:

Last edited:
Reactions: woaiwojia666

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
RC-1138 Boss said:
" This was a obvious consequence considering first Victoria will try to spellbound Jake and turn him into her (and Meredith's) bitch. So Jake needs to avoid falling for the traps during early game. "

Great answer, Boss! I've successfully avoided becoming spellbound since my first play. However, after more plays than I can count to uncover all of the bonus images and scene replays, having found all of the images, I have only one "?" left in my scene replay window to uncover... I'm suspecting that it is uncovered by allowing the MC to become Victoria's corpo bitch slave... Having surmised this I am not certain if I really want to uncover it. Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: I prefer to be in charge. Yet, in the interest of completion... onward we go... I have unlocked all of the variables for every other scene in the game. I love digging up all the hidden stuff:cool:(y)

The scene in question falls between the dream sequence between MC, Gloria and Victoria, "?" missing scene and the scene with MC and Gloria at the motel with Sonja sleeping next door. So, Boss, if you, or any other reader here, knows what that scene is and/or how to unlock it I would certainly appreciate that.:cool:(y)

You mean this one? Not sure but I think you need to bring Ellen to the pit with Jake (i unlocked it using the mod).
scene.jpg

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar
Aug 2, 2021
You mean this one? Not sure but I think you need to bring Ellen to the pit with Jake (i unlocked it using the mod).
View attachment 1707491
I think so... Your layout is way different but the before and after images are correct. I believe that is the one in question. Any assist/info is appreciated.

What version is this? I'm seeing quite a few new scenes not yet available in v11. Pretty sure you're on a later patreon version, right? I think I need to sub to Philly's patreon again... Again, despite the variance in layout and additional videos, the one you indicated above is the one I still need to unlock. Thanks in advance, Vin :alien:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I think so... Your layout is way different but the before and after images are correct. I believe that is the one in question. Any assist/info is appreciated.

What version is this? I'm seeing quite a few new scenes not yet available in v11. Pretty sure you're on a later patreon version, right? I think I need to sub to Philly's patreon again... Again, despite the variance in layout and additional videos, the one you indicated above is the one I still need to unlock. Thanks in advance, Vin :alien:
To get the scene: https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-11-0-ch-11-phillygames.25739/post-6488213

Not sure what you mean about the gallery layout, that's the default v.11. Maybe you have some mod installed that isn't updated?

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
Have high depravity and go with Ellie to "The Pit"

I believe you need to have "Initiate Victoria's Plan" as well. I could be wrong. There's also a walkthrough in the OP.
Thank you! :) I have a save all ready to go with high depravity and Ellie right before heading to the Pit. :) I had planned on going back to Victoria's plan and following her slave path if need be but that will need a restart. I don't have any saves with her plan in action. I've played this so many times now I can do a skip play riding the ctrl button and just stopping at the decisions and any new content fairly quickly. So, this should be exactly what I need. :)

Many thanks! :) Live long and prosper, Vin :alien:

Reactions: SteveyP
Aug 2, 2021
View attachment 1707491
I'm just about to go get that missing scene... I compared your image with my game screen... The scene on the phone with Teri and Shannon isn't showing up even though I did reveal it during game play and you have an additional scene that I do not after Sonja. Sonja's scene is the last option I have. There isn't even a "?" there to give me a clue...
Any way... I'll figure that out later... thanks again for the input...
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm just about to go get that missing scene... I compared your image with my game screen... The scene on the phone with Teri and Shannon isn't showing up even though I did reveal it during game play and you have an additional scene that I do not after Sonja. Sonja's scene is the last option I have. There isn't even a "?" there to give me a clue...
Any way... I'll figure that out later... thanks again for the input...
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien:
He's using a mod. Those scenes don't show in the regular gallery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VicelloBalthazar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka good, plot advanced, bit lewd, good graphics and lots of text and cliffhanger end.

scrshots:

so code blue means going on terminator mode. could ask from chandra about panties but not worth it. yea for "interview".

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Aug 2, 2021
Enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you :)
There's a Philly kinetic VN in that file as well featuring Carli from Depraved Awakenings as your psychiatrist for two scenes in "Psych." That was a pleasant surprise. :) There's a nice batch of new (new to me) images in there too. Many thanks :cool: (y)
The guide in this file only went up to the end of book 1, ch 7. So, I'll stick with the WT pdf I've been using... very similar info, just nicer format in the official guide. That won't likely be updated until book 2 releases in full. Hmmm... that makes me wonder just how many books/chapters Philly has planned... Hmmm :unsure:
Thanks again:cool:(y)

Aug 2, 2021
He's using a mod. Those scenes don't show in the regular gallery.
Much appreciated... took a look at the file and it requires yet another mod to function. I've seen that file required for other mods to work. I will try it at some point but passed for now. Thanks :)

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes