CDG

Dec 10, 2017
It's a Dell XPS - it doesn't have a HDMI port (oddly, the cheap one does). I don't want to spend the coin to get conducive cables or a dock - I prefer paying my mortgage, utilities and grocery bills, and making sure the dog has her kibble and treats. If I could use something I already have, maybe. Of course, then, I'd also have set up a place for me to be able to sit close enough to the TV since I've never seen a cable that would stretch to my sofa. ;)

My method takes a few minutes, but it works. I store all of the most recent DLs for the games I play on the external anyway. Moving it before or after unpacking doesn't take me any additional time - just changes the order of that element. I also move the played game folders to the external to have as a back up until I replace it with the updated play. I'm used to it and haven't had any issues.
I get that. I was thinking it would be a free option to use the storage you already have. If you have to start investing in parts to use it, it defeats the purpose.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
There will be two books, Book One is 7 chapters and we're guessing Book Two will be 6-8 chapters, based on Philly's comment that the completion of Book One's seven chapters was "about" halfway.
So basically, could be 1 to 3 chapters left. I doubt everything can wrap up with the next one unless its a huge one, so probably at least 2 left (or there's an epilogue)

Makes sense though, things to seem to be wrapping up. Can't say I am ready for the game to be done though.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I get that. I was thinking it would be a free option to use the storage you already have. If you have to start investing in parts to use it, it defeats the purpose.
Yeah. Right now I have about 1.5Tb available on externals, though one started acting a little wonky. Since I delete the old when I get the new, unless or until I double or triple the number of games I play, the net usage of space for games should stay reasonable (unless I decide to Unren or screenshot every interesting scene...).

Reactions: CDG

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I love the game, much like I loved DA but I do think making Kleo trans was probably the most pointless addition.

She has no scenes outside of that VR sequence at the start. It's like she was added to fill a quota.

Really seems a bit weird adding a character quite a few people wanted to see more of and then doing absolutely nothing with her. Doing the bare minimum with her made it look like Disney Marvel ..."look, i'm being inclusive now".
Yeah...
I remenber Bison mentioning there was another scene with Kleo in the works soon but so far nothing. :unsure:

So basically, could be 1 to 3 chapters left. I doubt everything can wrap up with the next one unless its a huge one, so probably at least 2 left (or there's an epilogue)

Makes sense though, things to seem to be wrapping up. Can't say I am ready for the game to be done though.
Two more chapters if not mistaken, but yes it should be big considering the number of characters and variables present.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
to have the best possible outcome of those you need a Victoria Score of at least 6 and to either have had sex with Victoria back in v0.4
Are you sure about this? I just tested on a save where I DID sleep with Victoria on 4.0 and I'm sure I did everything else right (replayed back when 11 dropped to get the new scene) had 6 Love 2 Lust and I couldn't get the LI conversation scene

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Still a relatively short update but at least we finally get to the LI path split which is quite nice

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure you can. All the scenes are optional. You can brush everyone off if you want. Don't know of many that have done that though.

I'd also have set up a place for me to be able to sit close enough to the TV since I've never seen a cable that would stretch to my sofa. ;)
if hdmi cable then those can be several meters long (10 meters is longest i could see on quick search).

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
the only deception that i have with this game

is the update are already too short despite the time of waiting...:)

Also no cléo content since the first up date....

Victoria, hope she not die at the end, look like something déjàs vue

Reactions: MorbidViews21

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Guys what are the chances of we getting another lewd scene featuring Abby ? Assuming we are pretty close to the end I am a bit worried about that. What do you think ?

Jun 15, 2022
Guys what are the chances of we getting another lewd scene featuring Abby ? Assuming we are pretty close to the end I am a bit worried about that. What do you think ?
Yeah C12 started the end of the game, and according to Philly's Patreon post once C12 dropped, this is partly what he had to say:

I will be taking it relatively easy today and tomorrow, but Monday I already know what I am going to work on. A couple girls that require some much needed attention :p You can rummage that in your heads for the time being lol."

Not sure if that means special renders for customs or in-game stuff for C13, but I think he's talking about Abby & Chandy content for C13, so we'll see what happens.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah C12 started the end of the game, and according to Philly's Patreon post once C12 dropped, this is partly what he had to say:

I will be taking it relatively easy today and tomorrow, but Monday I already know what I am going to work on. A couple girls that require some much needed attention :p You can rummage that in your heads for the time being lol."

Not sure if that means special renders for customs or in-game stuff for C13, but I think he's talking about Abby & Chandy content for C13, so we'll see what happens.
Well then let's hope for the best. Cheers.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
C 12 START the end of this game ?

SO SEVERAL part have not be explain ? about caractere, side relation between protagonist ? side story s and all, so does philly gonna let this hanging on, or gonna scratch it in a final update ? It will be worthless like game of thrown end ?

I Hope he gonna développ all this more...All game's and story s need a end but i hope it will turn great with a surprise ?

i means, vicrotia not die by the hand of CEO or meredith or by the mc after try trick him one more times ? déjà vue !
I hope the superpower not become in time a supernova and the mc have to kill her ? déjà vue !
the mc die to save her or her to die to save him or them, déjà vue !

+ in the shadow appear the 3 boss of the CEO who are they ? they are a woman inside the concil, by the cut of the her hair she make me thing s about cléo s (strange i know)

they are too many direction and new open story ....

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 394 Votes