Jun 15, 2022
C 12 START the end of this game ?

SO SEVERAL part have not be explain ? about caractere, side relation between protagonist ? side story s and all, so does philly gonna let this hanging on, or gonna scratch it in a final update ? It will be worthless like game of thrown end ?

I Hope he gonna développ all this a more...All game's and story s need a end but i hope it will turn great with a surprise ?
C12 begins the end of the game, as you can tell by the ending of the chapter. You also have to pick your LI and commit to the relationship in this chapter, so yes, things are beginning to end

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
C12 begins the end of the game, as you can tell by the ending of the chapter. You also have to pick your LI and commit to the relationship in this chapter, so yes, things are beginning to end
commit to the relationship doesn t means start a begining to the end for me there s a too much point who are not developped enough and too many protagonist still in the shadow...is it not good
I love this game and it will be sad if philly decide to cut all of this, like this...

I Hope he gonna développ all this more...All game's and story s need a end but i hope it will turn great with a surprise ?

i means, vicrotia not die by the hand of CEO or meredith or by the mc after try trick him one more times ? déjà vue !
I hope the superpower not become in time a supernova and the mc have to kill her ? déjà vue !
the mc die to save her or her to die to save him or them, déjà vue !

+ in the shadow appear the 3 boss of the CEO who are they ? they are a woman inside the concil, by the cut of the her hair she make me thing s about cléo s (strange i know)

they are too many direction and new open story ....

Jun 15, 2022
commit to the relationship doesn t means start a begining to the end for me there s a too much point who are not developped enough and too many protagonist still in the shadow...is it not good
I love this game and it will be sad if philly decide to cut all of this, like this...

I Hope he gonna développ all this more...All game's and story s need a end but i hope it will turn great with a surprise ?

i means, vicrotia not die by the hand of CEO or meredith or by the mc after try trick him one more times ? déjà vue !
I hope the superpower not become in time a supernova and the mc have to kill her ? déjà vue !
the mc die to save her or her to die to save him or them, déjà vue !

+ in the shadow appear the 3 boss of the CEO who are they ? they are a woman inside the concil, by the cut of the her hair she make me thing s about cléo s (strange i know)

they are too many direction and new open story ....
I know it doesn't mean that, but you can tell, at the end of C12, that it's the beginning of the end,. The rest is all semantics

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Are you sure about this? I just tested on a save where I DID sleep with Victoria on 4.0 and I'm sure I did everything else right (replayed back when 11 dropped to get the new scene) had 6 Love 2 Lust and I couldn't get the LI conversation scene
if you check the script, there are 2 conditions to get the LI convo with Victoria:
first there is < if "ch4vicgoodbye" in extraevents or "ch4vicsex" in extraevents > and then < if v_score >= 6 >

if you have all of those conditions met and you still cannot access the scene, you might have a bugged save.
there is not a big issue tho, you can set the variable in the developer console:
before starting the scene with Victoria type in the dev console
$ extraevents.append("ch4vicgoodbye")
$ v_score = 6
that will solve your problem

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
if you check the script, there are 2 conditions to get the LI convo with Victoria:
first there is < if "ch4vicgoodbye" in extraevents or "ch4vicsex" in extraevents > and then < if v_score >= 6 >

if you have all of those conditions met and you still cannot access the scene, you might have a bugged save.
there is not a big issue tho, you can set the variable in the developer console:
before starting the scene with Victoria type in the dev console
$ extraevents.append("ch4vicgoodbye")
$ v_score = 6
that will solve your problem
How do I open the dev console?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I know this game is terrible, so having to replay it from the beginning is truly an ordeal :cry:
But I'm here to make everyone's life easier, so let me share with you an ultra-advanced technique that will save you a lot of time, even more than pressing the famous Tab key.

Right click on "Skip" at the bottom of the screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whoa! This seems useful...

Holy shit! That was fast! :eek::eek:

I bet I can skip the boring story and get to the incest scenes in a jiffy :HideThePain:

AND IT WORKS IN EVERY RENPY GAME!!!!

PS: When using this option you will not be able to roll back to see what you missed in between. Rolling back will send you back to the point where you were when you right-clicked on SKIP.

4.80 star(s) 394 Votes