yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
For this game, I'm not waiting for a mac version if they don't post one. You can download the last one available, and the updated PC version, and replace the "game" folder with the PC one. It should work without issues.
okay i'll try it

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
the version 0.6 has new content? because I started a new game and ends in the same place that ended the last version.
Forget it. My bad.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
When I got to the pool with Chandra had a lil conversation told the truth I had to beg for her help, then I lied and she was more willing to help me. But then without even knowing something told me to play a new game I am so glad I did I would've missed this scene during conversation must've been either my depravity wasn't high enough or because my previous save when she asked me to help I turn her down the 1st time but helped when she asked the 2nd time just incase anyone wonders why they can't get her new scene accept her request immediately and high depravity, not sure if dep
When I got to the pool with Chandra had a lil conversation told the truth I had to beg for her help, then I lied and she was more willing to help me. But then without even knowing something told me to play a new game I am so glad I did I would've missed this scene during conversation must've been either my depravity wasn't high enough or because my previous save when she asked me to help I turn her down the 1st time but helped when she asked the 2nd time just incase anyone wonders why they can't get her new scene accept her request immediately and high depravity, not sure if depravity matters though but that's what I did. Also I'm using mod to make all correct choices.

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes