F1Fan

Nov 26, 2017
I didn't think anything could top the scene where you're gearing up and driving off to a mission but nutting on Katie's face really takes the cake. Keep up the great work Philly!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev every last one of us have grown to love you and your work don't make us turn love into hate what have you done. I hope this is not a repeat of any game that's done this to a main character.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Dev every last one of us have grown to love you and your work don't make us turn love into hate what have you done. I hope this is not a repeat of any game that's done this to a main character.
What? I mean that literally. Done what to a main character?
There we go. Sadly there is no prize. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bakuran and E.l.l.0

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Amazing update (as always) Philly quality never disappoints(y). Katie is simply a sex bomb, the sex scene with her was amazing.:love: So I always keep four saves for each of the main ladies to give all of them some lovin'.:WeSmart:

Nice scene with Carli ... the Dragon made a cameo, hopefully she'll get a scene with the MC like Carli did. Maybe a bonus MC - Dragon - Shanlon threesome at the end of the game for all the kinky pervs out-there.;)

The plot thickens bois ... not sure what to say about Henry's plan. That shit is pure suicide. Guess he knows he'll die soon and tries to do Gloria one last favor, but he's still no match for the Red Moon. After seeing her do that to Venus, I'm sure Gloria's abilities can help them deal with Meredith and her japanese certain rape toy. Now we wait patiently for the next update to see what happens.

Reactions: Burn85

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
There we go. Sadly there is no prize. :D
Get to discover what that was about was prize enough. ;) It was a subtle reference, but really meaningful, imho. And in more ways than one, in my interpretation.

This part of the lyrics is particularly revealing:

"I'm just playing games"
"I know that's plastic love"

This could be a reference to Venus and the whole sex doll business. But at the same time could be also about the Adult Games and us, the players! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
I downloaded the compressed version 0.6, went through everything again. but I still stop at the end of version 0.5 and nothing happens further. what's wrong?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Considering the plethora of excited comments here about 0.6, it is likely you had a faulty download or mod conflict.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If you can't move forward from Chapter 5 then chances are you are using a mod. Those mods work by changing the script of the game and need to be updated with each release.

Mar 15, 2018
MAC - users: City of Broken Dreamers, other RenPys and some Unitys works great on a MAC with Vine and components installed (freeware). I do not know if one can use old MAC-saves, so I restarted.

And I´m happy about it, because this game really got a hold on me, phantastic artwork, characters ... uuuh ... everything. And the soundtrack reminds me of the movie Blade Runner <3

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Damn, really enjoyed the Katie scene, I wish we could do rough and BDSM stuff with her like Victoria or Shanlon in the future.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow just finished playing and I must say what a fantastic update and finally get the sex scene with a certain character that I have been waiting on and must say i'm not disappointed ;) Thanks dev and look forward to the next update and see how the story unfolds.

Reactions: vmaks

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was a great update Philly never lets us down amazing as always. I really enjoyed the Katie scene was perfect the whole build-up and the scene with them on the roof the ideal scene. Venus creeping Gloria out was too funny and what a wonderful surprise at seeing Carli again wasn't expecting her that was a nice call back to DA Also that ending I have a feeling Gloria will want to storm the hospital to help Ellen

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Man, love this update, didn't get any new scenes from my original playthrough, but made saves near every choice,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well.... most mods do, because that is the easiest way of modding. But none of my mods change any game files!
Neato...yet, here we are with a mod that "breaks" the game at release like clockwork. A mod that is blatantly unnecessary to play the game....but I digress. Haha

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes