Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
City of Broken Dreamers - Dev Update #214
Alright, so I managed to get the script off for proof last week and it is currently being worked on. It is a ton of content, so give that time. The last thing i want to do is rush them on that. Especially that some of it was pretty rough when it was sent.

I have also being doing testing non-stop all week, making sure everything is working and all the scenes are doing what is intended with the multitude of different variations. Alongside that, I have been going crazy on the montage animations, as Team America taught us, everyone needs a montage! Example below with the red pic. Probably watched too much Nicolas Refn movies... Here is what I mean.
The movie may be all over the place, but holy shit does it look good. I used that idea with the trippy and weird Gloria and Vic scene a while back. I am also sure it has influenced other things I am not even aware of.
YouTube
ZMHSRK
The Toxic Avenger - Purple Eyes (The Neon Demon)

It's so crazy, I have a full build now. Everything is working on my tests so far! it really is close. I know panic will set in soon before I release, but right now just driving through everything.

I want to thank everyone for you patience. This last bit has been super fun, being able to take some liberties on some really cool thematic animations. Having the patreon paused has been a huge stress relief as well. The end is almost here, we are in the testing phase and it is one fat episode! Sorry I rambled a little there, just getting excited and letting everything out

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
this *** (not suitable for children) comes along every day with his crap under a new name.

It's a daily routine to first send a report and then click ignore. And that's it...

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So, I get that Philly paused their Patreon subscription, but what caused the update to take so long to get made? Was there a medical emergency? Death in the family? Burnout? New game being worked on?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So, I get that Philly paused their Patreon subscription, but what caused the update to take so long to get made? Was there a medical emergency? Death in the family? Burnout? New game being worked on?
Since it's the last one it's a lot bigger than usual, nothing nefarious about it........

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
So, are these images spoiler previews for the next update? I wonder what path in the game belong to them? The first one see to be a robotic factory(maybe manufacturing the same Venus robots models?). The second, I suppose is the path where you end up romancing Sonja again?

The image with Sonja: There is a woman lying down on the floor. Her butt size suggest she is Victoria.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remplier

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, are these images spoiler previews for the next update? I wonder what path in the game belong to them? The first one see to be a robotic factory(maybe manufacturing the same Venus robots models?). The second, I suppose is the path where you end up romancing Sonja again?
1st is from "alchemax's" robot factory and 2nd is possibly sonja ending or at least attempt.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.80 star(s) 400 Votes