AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Happy one year anniversary guys...:giggle: quality takes time as some philosophers around here would say...:WeSmart:
There is a saying here in my country: "Better late than never!"

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Let us enjoy the last part.... No matter what it cost us! It has been a long jouney.

Hef Phun! And enjoy

Last edited:

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
This might sound dumb.

But Ima ask anyways. Ive been playing these renpy games using windows pc for a while now on my old laptop and just switched over to MACbook recently.

If I download using the Mac link is there any like steps I need to take to launch the game?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This might sound dumb.

But Ima ask anyways. Ive been playing these renpy games using windows pc for a while now on my old laptop and just switched over to MACbook recently.

If I download using the Mac link is there any like steps I need to take to launch the game?
See this post on how to fix the two most common problems you might come across: https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-14-0-ch-14-phillygames.25739/post-11089555
Good to know is that on Mac the save files for Ren'Py are kept outside of the game. You can find them in ~/Library/RenPy/(name of game). The equivalent of App data if you will.
For unzipping/unrarring I recommend The Unarchiver.

Reactions: oohhh

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Chapter 15!

It is finally here! This took way longer than I thought it would. I want to thank all you guys for the support and patience you have given me. Without you there would be no way I could have done any of this. Truly a life changing experience and I owe it to you guys. Thank you, and damn my legs are shaking!
Enjoy the game!

(If you currently have up to chapter 14 you can use the patch instead of the full versions above. Copy the files inside the zip into the CoBD "game" folder and overwrite when asked)
Android: This will be released in a couple days.

Release Notes
----------------
2050+ New renders
163 New Animations
Enjoy guys!

Philly

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Chapter 15!

It is finally here! This took way longer than I thought it would. I want to thank all you guys for the support and patience you have given me. Without you there would be no way I could have done any of this. Truly a life changing experience and I owe it to you guys. Thank you, and damn my legs are shaking!
Enjoy the game!

(If you currently have up to chapter 14 you can use the patch instead of the full versions above. Copy the files inside the zip into the CoBD "game" folder and overwrite when asked)
Android: This will be released in a couple days.

Release Notes
----------------
2050+ New renders
163 New Animations
Enjoy guys!

Philly

LIFE SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can another hero post it on gofile? I Mega doesn't fix it for me without app.

Reactions: pitao
4.70 star(s) 406 Votes