septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Since it's the last one it's a lot bigger than usual, nothing nefarious about it........
There are many choices in this game and they result in different outcomes that diverge from one to another, the game to remain consistent has to take it all in account.
I still think 1 year is quite a lot, but eh we will see with the update I suppose, still hope he will try to find a way to speed up the process after this.
Hope the game sells well after this.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I wanna see everyone's frustation when the next update be 30 minutes playable lol. I will laugh a lot. If there is gonna be an update after it got abandoned :D.
Well... If you're so excited waiting to see people frustation by a thirty minute update, what are you doing here?

I will be surprised among us after the update is released, only you will be frustation... because half an hour is enough for us.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I wanna see everyone's frustation when the next update be 30 minutes playable lol. I will laugh a lot. If there is gonna be an update after it got abandoned :D.
Folks, this is how one goes about publicizing the little sad fact that "I'm so stupid that I keep repeating the same lame joke and can't tell the difference between people laughing at me from people laughing with me" without saying "I'm so stupid that I keep repeating the same lame joke and can't tell the difference between people laughing at me from people laughing with me".

The really sad part is that people aren't even laughing at him any more. People are just sorry for his sad excuse of a lame life.

4.80 star(s) 399 Votes