Rintal

May 6, 2017
All good! The plot, the visual part, the music. But too much blur! Some renders look like someone poured bleach in my eyes. A little contrast would not hurt.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Damn what an ending for the chapter. Its very well written. Hats off to the devs. The story got me interested right from the beginning of the game, but i did not expect such quality. Amazing game (y)

decolon

Mar 10, 2020
Amazing update (as always) Philly quality never disappoints(y). Katie is simply a sex bomb, the sex scene with her was amazing.:love: So I always keep four saves for each of the main ladies to give all of them some lovin'.:WeSmart:

Nice scene with Carli ... the Dragon made a cameo, hopefully she'll get a scene with the MC like Carli did. Maybe a bonus MC - Dragon - Shanlon threesome at the end of the game for all the kinky pervs out-there.;)

The plot thickens bois ... not sure what to say about Henry's plan. That shit is pure suicide. Guess he knows he'll die soon and tries to do Gloria one last favor, but he's still no match for the Red Moon. After seeing her do that to Venus, I'm sure Gloria's abilities can help them deal with Meredith and her japanese certain rape toy. Now we wait patiently for the next update to see what happens.
Where was dragon cameo again...I remember seeing someone that looked like the dragon but didn't think much of it

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think Philly will reach $10,000 by the end of this month. I hope so.
I'm still playing through 0.5 (which I skipped back in December to have more content now) and although so far I think it's the least impressive of all updates, the scene in the van was absolutely amazing and I sense that the best part of the chapter happens at the end. Can't wait to play chapter 6, you guys seem to be raving about it.

BTW, some of my messages from last night got deleted; well, I still believe that people shouldn't spoil hidden scenes in this thread just a few hours after the release. The message is still there ruining the surprise cameo, with no spoilers or anything to warn people. I asked the mods to modify it but...

Reactions: Erotica Biblion
Nov 27, 2017
Is it me or when I add in the new update to replace the original folder, it seems that the new update still doesn't work even when all the files are still there? By not working, it still looks like it's the 0.5 update everywhere in the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Its better to just download the new version rather than replacing the other files. Don't know what causes it but some games also show problems doing it like this.
Agreed. Do this and simply copy saves folder from previous version. Usually always the cleanest way to proceed.

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes