Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
True true. But i might correct you on one thing though. This game has the best animations so far out of all others. and Being a Dik is close to being on par might be like a 0,0000001% from being par.
Yes, you are right. I forgot to mention to animations. Perhaps Lewdlab's games can be equal in animation quality.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
You think that you're a smartass, but no, you just not smart :) There is a lot people which think like me and we already shared saves and opened scenes without grind :)
agreed there isnt a grind , scenes are pretty easy to get and game is far more enjoyable with the story then without it.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Just played the 0.6 update, and oh boy, I'm loving it! I really like the story setting, I'm a huge fan of Henry, and I think all renders and animations are "prime"! I must say though I don't fancy any of the female characters, they're just not my type, but nevertheless, this game is great and I'm looking forward to what comes next! Excellent work, PhillyGames!

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with the Sasha Interrogation scene?
I'm getting errors left, right and centre here. I can ignore them, but i feel like i'm missing half the story.

anyone know a fix here?

Mar 24, 2018
Haven’t played this game since I got to choke the blondie, so watching 0.6 downloading is like waiting for Christmas - except it’s going to come with more white.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is anyone else having problems with the Sasha Interrogation scene?
I'm getting errors left, right and centre here. I can ignore them, but i feel like i'm missing half the story.
Played it, and I didn't have any errors. What kind of errors did you get?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Played it, and I didn't have any errors. What kind of errors did you get?
I'm getting this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting screens like this multiple times, when you ask her questions. With each question at least twice, or more.
I just press ignore, but that causes me to miss the majority of the dialogue.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm getting this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting screens like this multiple times, when you ask her questions. With each question at least twice, or more.
I just press ignore, but that causes me to miss the majority of the dialogue.
Phily has already posted a hotfix for this weird bug (most of us don't suffer it).
lolositoxd nobody has reported before but i know what it typically comes from. You can try this. it is untested. Replace in your game folder.

D

Deleted member 30090

Full save for v0.5
Should this be providing actual save points that people can carry on from because all this does is completes the gallery for me. And yes i deleted the persistent file from both locations

Jun 26, 2017
Got to say i loved the "Plastic Love" reference, whether or not it has a deeper meaning in the context of the story. The amount of content you are able to put out consistently is amazing. Not just top notch renders, but also a gripping story, references to popular media and your own earlier works, distinct characters as well as a beautiful soundtrack and great animations!

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes