Gotlieb029

Jul 5, 2018
Hello all !

I really enjoyed the previous PhillyGames' work, Depraved Awakening.

I was so really eager to try this one, which I did with the 0.6 version.

And... Well, I'm afraid I have a non standard opinion here, because I finally have a so-so feeling.

Let me explain :
  1. The sci-fi universe is immersive and coherent ; (y)
  2. The story is great, efficient and captivating ; (y)
  3. The characters have a real history that make you want to learn and discover them ; (y)
  4. The visuals and animations are amazing and it's really a great artwork ; (y)
  5. All characters have very nice and worked on faces. Victoria is really great from this point of view :love:

So, why am I not entirely convinced ?

=> Because there's such a mess with the bodies !!! :unsure:

So many characters have misshapened breasts, far away too big to simply let the characters staying up ! (n)
It's absolutely non realistic, while all the built world around tries to be coherent.
These parts of bodies were so nicely done in Depraved awakening that I'm really deceived here...

Of course, not all are bad : Ellen & Chandra for instance, are rather perfectly fitted and balanced. Doc is rather big sized, but it's still ok and nice (btw, too bad that Shandra is not more of a main character !).

On the other hand, Victoria, Shanlon and Venus... well, that's too much. I'd even dare say their breast are ugly.
To my mind, this doesn't fit with a work of such quality, it's mostly good to satisfy teenagers' fantasies...

Ok, let's say there are some amateurs ; let's Venus be the one for them. She/it is not essential for the plot so far, and, as a sexbot, her shape hasn't to be natural or realistic.

Yes, more than a criticism, this is a call for help !
Please, give a normal size to the main characters ! :cry: I'd really like to feel attracted with Victoria, while I'm really not for now, despite her intriguing plot.

Am I really the only one to have this dissonant view ?:alien::unsure:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Hello all !

And... Well, I'm afraid I have a non standard opinion here, because I finally have a so-so feeling.

Let me explain :
  3. The characters have a real history that make you want to learn and discover them ; (y)
  5. All characters have very nice and worked on faces. Victoria is really great from this point of view :love:

So many characters have misshapened breasts, far away too big to simply let the characters staying up ! (n)
It's absolutely non realistic, while all the built world around tries to be coherent.
These parts of bodies were so nicely done in Depraved awakening that I'm really deceived here...

Of course, not all are bad : Ellen & Chandra for instance, are rather perfectly fitted and balanced. Doc is rather big sized, but it's still ok and nice (btw, too bad that Shandra is not more of a main character !).

On the other hand, Victoria, Shanlon and Venus... well, that's too much. I'd even dare say their breast are ugly.
To my mind, this doesn't fit with a work of such quality, it's mostly good to satisfy teenagers' fantasies...

Ok, let's say there are some amateurs ; let's Venus be the one for them. She/it is not essential for the plot so far, and, as a sexbot, her shape hasn't to be natural or realistic.

Please, give a normal size to the main characters ! :cry: I'd really like to feel attracted with Victoria, while I'm really not for now, despite her intriguing plot.

Plenty of flavors. Shanlon I can kinda get since she is a "normal" character.

Venus is supposed to be "cartoonish" kinda as a sexbot.

Vic is also an augment....similar principle with exaggerated features and purpose.

DA definitely leaned more on the petite side with women, but by count we are in a similar boat with this game as far as mix.

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
Is there any torrent link for 0.6*? I'm getting such shit speeds and so many dl errors trying to download from browser that it's practically impossible to get it.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I started playing & the story and music totally drew me in.The erotic scenes are high quality work.Keep up the good work guys.Katie is the only waifu I need.I am totally ignoring the rest of the girls. :)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This has to be the highest quality game on this site. Between the story (which is fantastic) and the renders (which imo are the best i've ever seen) this game is perfect.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Hello all !

Let me explain :

You know there are people in reality with huge breasts, sometimes bigger than victoria's. So saying its non realistic is biased against huge breasts, yes majority of them are fake but some are just "cursed" with huge breasts. I myself, not a fan of huge breasts but even i wont judge characters by the size of their breasts based on whats realistic and not. Yes i agree wouldve preferred vic to have a smaller size breast then she does now. but then again she doesnt. Its either you accept the breasts as is or move along to the next best breast.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
How do you unlock the 2nd to last scene in the gallery? I assume it's with Sonja and that girl over VR? I didn't get any options there.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
If one repeats the scenes with Kate that gives Lust and Dirty points, it just continues to raise those values, couldn't exactly hurt to have them high for the future. For me she is now a very horny and also a pretty dirty doctor, maybe she just had to overcome some shyness first.. ;)

Last edited:

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed + Scrappy Walkthrough Mod :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey 0011 add an exit button to escape the mod menu.

Reactions: DEVIL18

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If one repeats the scenes with Kate that gives Lust and Dirty points, it just continues to raise those values, couldn't exactly hurt to have them high for the future. For me she is now a very horny and also a pretty dirty doctor, maybe she just had to overcome some shyness first.. ;)
0.6.1 already has that fixed. Patrons have access to the bugfix.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hello all !

Let me explain :

Listen dude, i get it that everyone has their preferences and whatnot, but as you say there are other characters you enjoy, so how about you leave Victoria to the rest of us that enjoy her exactly as she is? OK? Shanlon is also fine i don't get the problem, Venus has huge boobs but at the same time she is a sex bot, like... duh... So no hard feelings but to each their own.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes