E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Got to say i loved the "Plastic Love" reference, whether or not it has a deeper meaning in the context of the story.
I will say that verse was picked for a reason.
This song is about a woman who expresses a plastic love, rather than a real love; an artificial copy with only substance and no essence. This could be an analogy to Victoria, herself, who has been living a life where she engages in relations with her targets with the sole purpose of fulfilling her mission, without any regards to them.

The part of the lyrics she sings:

"Yofuke no kousoku de nemuri ni tsuku koro
Halogen light dake ayashiku kagayaku
Kouri no youni tsumetai onna dato Sasayaku koe ga shitemo
Don't worry!"

The translation:

"When I fall asleep on the highway
Only the halogen lights shine mysteriously
Even if a voice whispers out that I’m a woman cold as ice
Don’t worry!"

The song:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This song is about a woman who expresses a plastic love, rather than a real love; an artificial copy with only substance and no essence. This could be an analogy to Victoria, herself, who has been living a life where she engages in relations with her targets with the sole purpose of fulfilling her mission, without any regards to them.

The part of the lyrics she sings:

"Yofuke no kousoku de nemuri ni tsuku koro
Halogen light dake ayashiku kagayaku
Kouri no youni tsumetai onna dato Sasayaku koe ga shitemo
Don't worry!"

The translation:

"When I fall asleep on the highway
Only the halogen lights shine mysteriously
Even if a voice whispers out that I’m a woman cold as ice
Don’t worry!"

The song:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A slightly touched up translation of that bit. Mainly because direct translations are rough with Japanese. And there can be a but of poetry to them that gets lost.

Halogen lights shine on the highway,
As I fall asleep on the ride home
If you heard the whispers about me,
That woman's cold as ice, Don't Worry.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
lolositoxd nobody has reported before but i know what it typically comes from. You can try this. it is untested. Replace in your game folder.
Phily has already posted a hotfix for this weird bug (most of us don't suffer it).
I tried this fix, but it did not work for me.
I'm still getting the same errors as before.
The interrogation seems to be some back and forth banter between MC and Sasha. Is this true, or is there important dialogue that one should not miss? If not, then i'll just go through this with the errors, since i seem to be able to continue normally after this scene.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Should this be providing actual save points that people can carry on from because all this does is completes the gallery for me. And yes i deleted the persistent file from both locations
Nope, it does not. Save points during the game are not stored in persistent files, only unlockables.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes