septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone else was afraid at the Victoria bathroom scene that with "keep watching" would follow a scat/water sports scene? :oops:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Is it me or when I add in the new update to replace the original folder, it seems that the new update still doesn't work even when all the files are still there? By not working, it still looks like it's the 0.5 update everywhere in the game.
Do you have a walkthrough mod installed?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Ok, how is it possible this is a 3.3gb download???? It takes more space than some fully released games out there. Before anyone grabs their pitchforks, this isn't any form of criticism, I'm just impressed.
Reason its so big in size is all the renders and details placed into it. even games with low amount of renders is almost 2 gig in size. Also NP we know its just a question and not criticism ;)

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
I am so glad that there is a new release for this game. I tried playing it with a parallel system in my Mac, but the PC version didn't seem to open correctly. Anyone has any idea if the version for Mac is already available in Patreon? Thanks!

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
One of the best games around here. Storyline, characters and all these animations are awesome. Big props to the MVP Sir Philly.
True true. But i might correct you on one thing though. This game has the best animations so far out of all others. and Being a Dik is close to being on par might be like a 0,0000001% from being par.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
OK for those who have trouble with the save files. Keep a Previous version of the game. Use old save and save on a new page. DO NOT SAVE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. SAVE BEFORE THAT. the save files can become corrupted with new updates so always make sure you have at least 2 saves. One near the end of the chapter and one at the start of the chapter. Also make a backup of the save file for just in case the files get corrupt with new update so you can replace with new copy.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Argh well this sucks my download failed yesterday when i gone to bed at around 4 am. now i must redownload it. well this time im checking it to make sure it finishes.

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes