Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Of course there is an ending with Katie......
If there is I didn't get the option, the last scene I had with her was waking up after the raid at Baynard. I left and never saw her again. The option to tell her I love her wasn't given like it was with the other LIs. I turned down every other girl in this game and only did anything with Katie and didn't get an ending with her.

Last edited:

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
How many endings are there? I know there's at least four (Katie, Victoria, Ellen and Gloria) but are there any more? and by the way, how do I unlock Ellen's?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Can I finally play it? I loved Depraved Awakening and I wanted to play this from beginning to end so I didn't touch it for 5 years, Is there usually a compressed version?

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
If there is I didn't get the option, the last scene I had with her was waking up after the raid at Baynard. I left and never saw her again. The option to tell her I love her wasn't given like it was with the other LIs. I turned down every other girl in this game and only did anything with Katie and didn't get an ending with her.
Found the issue, apparently I had to add a variable ch12choosekatie, still if I didn't have a predetermined variable already in place why did it only give me the option to love Victoria or Ellen but not Katie or Gloria?

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
holy shit complete??
congrats on finishing it (y)
i hope you come with another good one because it is/was one of my favorites :)
although i am also a little sad that its complete because it was something to look forward to the next update...
and now it will come in my finished games files and i can play it when i am bored or just want to play it again like i just did with Artemis the last few days lol
but that beeing said
cant wait to play it :love:

4.70 star(s) 406 Votes