desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As someone who dropped this a while back because it was too vanilla and kind of meandering, I got a question. Is there any ending which is kind of corruption based or dark? Like a high Dep MC doing some deviant things towards the end?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
noooo this releases on one of the busiest times this year. i wont be able to play this for months most likely.
no rush, this won't vanish anywhere and next phillygame won't be out anytime soon.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The end of an era I guess and another milestone in AVN history. All those milking piece of sh...s calling themselves devs(with very few exceptions), who can't or don't want to finish their games....Good to see another positive example of indie game development. Kudos Philly, you deserve every praise you get after this. You have written history with this masterpiece.

Last edited:

glitterbitch

Apr 6, 2022
Haven't unlocked everything quite just yet, but so far based on what I'm seeing here and with my own saves, looks like we never get any kind of vaginal content with Shanlon (aside from some frames of her sitting on a dildo it seems). Just more anal and her other usual stuff... Personally kinda dissapointed about this if it indeed proves to be something that never happens even in one of the secret/bonus scenes. Would've loved to have taken that sluts cunt too so she'd know who she belongs to. :^)

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
I only played this because of katie,her scenes is the lamest and like a rework of past updates unlike the other girls,Dev did her dirty and didn't gave her justice,she has the least scenes in all updates and all her scene positions are boring and dev made her like a side girl not a main girl,obviously he has favorites.
that's it,this is my last phillygames for me,never again.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright I finished the update and while I absolutely loved it and I loved this game much more than Philly's previous game, I'd have killed to have a dozen more Shanlon & Venus scenes lmao. The more game progressed the less I cared about all the other characters.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
As someone who dropped this a while back because it was too vanilla and kind of meandering, I got a question. Is there any ending which is kind of corruption based or dark? Like a high Dep MC doing some deviant things towards the end?
There is a locked scene with Victoria and Gloria I'm guessing that only happens when "evil" Victoria takes over

Reactions: desmosome

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thank you Philly.

Once again
, you taught a lesson to all those retarded devs who keep on remastering/revamping/remaking/"reteching"/updating/rewhatevering their fucking damn early game chapters over and over thinking we all are a bunch of fucking idiots.

We know who deserves to be supported.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
Finally My MC C**K get to rest well done loved this VN you grown alot since DA

Look forward to your next adventure maybe something in space or high fantasy. I can you see making the MC in either a fish out of water surviving with a stick and rock and his trust blaster in a land filled with big titted women and angry orcs the MC and his mum against the Universe and a PTA

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow ; great ending Kudos Philly Games loved this game and it's endigs
the Bonus scene was suuper hot !

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes