envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
Decent game but ... even if has passed some years, still prefer to his first game Depravx Awaxkenxg, THAT dilf there was a hell of hottie, wished she had more content until now even.

this one has no young chars true ? like they are more on the mature side i think, since last time played this one...
Meh ... Depraved Awakening is cuck garbage

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Man it's been some years since I've played it last, but it's always good to go back to a game when it's finished

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
I wish Phillygames would go back to the noir stuff with a more simplistic world and story. COBD I appreciate is one of the greats and the quality surpassed 99 percent of the games on here but it dragged on imo and got too crazy. Depraved Awakenings was as perfect as an AVN could get. I'll still play whatever he makes, he's a pro in my eyes but it would be nice to bring it back down to planet earth.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
The end of an era I guess and another milestone in AVN history. All those milking piece of sh...s calling themselves devs(with very few exceptions), who can't or don't want to finish their games....Good to see another positive example of indie game development. Kudos Philly, you deserve every praise you get after this. You have written history with this masterpiece.
Indeed, much respect to them making and finishing another good game.

salute-respect.gif

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Congrats to Philly for once again making another great VN. We don't see many VNs of this quality on this site. Hope we see more from him but if this is it I think he went out on a high note.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Man...5 years.

One of a few VNs in there through last chapters of which I played just to see how the thing ends. Tremendous work done by Philly. And the amount of animations thrown in there is just astounding.

The final sequence is one of the best put out in there, if we talk strictly about VNs in here.

One of the OG titles that has inspired numerous dudes to start doing their own stuff.

Salute.

Jiggity123

Aug 13, 2020
Huh? Like what exactly? What Anti-Virus are you using? What does it say?

This is

All files are scanned before they get added to the OP now.

It also wants internet access as some of the music has Spotify links and needs I believe it to play.
I'm using K7. Seemed good enough AV.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Okay, has philly planned any epilogues or stuff or is this game done and dusted? Also if anyone had time to check out the endings, what kind of endings do we have? Only solo endings? Ik this aint a harem game but any throuples with anyone? If there are please do mention if they are on a good path or bad one.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes