Vlntn71

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 245540

Overview:
Los Angeles, 2042. A city ruled by corporations. A city ruled by the elite.
A city that exemplifies the best and worst of the American Dream.
Millions live their lives in almost blissful ignorance of the excesses of the rich, or the degradation of the poor. Executives hold more power than politicians, the police hold less power than corporate mercenaries.
You are one of those mercenaries, one of the best, and elite tier called Ghosts... but you haven't taken a job in months. That is about to change.
Elsewhere in the city, a young girl is about to become the center of a conflict that could tear the city apart.
As you track her down you'll have allies and enemies, others like you who have been used by the city and spit out. Who will you trust? Who can you afford to?
Each of them has their own dreams, their own motivations, each is broken in their own way. All of it will come together...
In the City of Broken Dreamers

Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-26
Release Date: 2024-06-26
Developer: PhillyGames - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.15.0 Chapter 15
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Depraved Awakening
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Chapter 15 patch Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Ch. 12): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Splits

Extras: Walkthrough* - Multi Mod* - Video Enhancement Mod* - Spanish TL* - Portuguese TL* - German TL* - Italian TL*
Fan Sigs: SIG 1 - SIG 2 - SIG 3 - SIG 4

Darkdevil66 Thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 245541 View attachment 245542 View attachment 245543 View attachment 245544 View attachment 245545 View attachment 299263 View attachment 299266 View attachment 245548 View attachment 299269
View attachment 245560 View attachment 245551 View attachment 245553 View attachment 245549 View attachment 245556 View attachment 245557 View attachment 245558 View attachment 245559 View attachment 245546 View attachment 607803
I really and truly loved this game, Hope it gets finished on Android. I thought it was really well written with likeable characters.

Jiggity123

Aug 13, 2020
Is anyone else also getting generic ransomware warning when trying to open the game? or is it false positive? Considering how some of the files in this site was infected I'm a little confused.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
Decent game but ... even if has passed some years, still prefer to his first game Depravx Awaxkenxg, THAT dilf there was a hell of hottie, wished she had more content until now even.

this one has no young chars true ? like they are more on the mature side i think, since last time played this one...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is anyone else also getting generic ransomware warning when trying to open the game? or is it false positive? Considering how some of the files in this site was infected I'm a little confused.
Huh? Like what exactly? What Anti-Virus are you using? What does it say?

This is

All files are scanned before they get added to the OP now.

It also wants internet access as some of the music has Spotify links and needs I believe it to play.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well done, another masterpiece completed by Philly games. Looking forward to the next game, hopefully it will be a perverted old man as the MC

• Angry
Reactions: Bobbobbobhobb
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes