AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Just finished my first playthrough of chapter 15 final update release. A great update and good endings, but I think Philly is planning to continue the game, because the ending is in open, telling us that the next game we will be facing Vostok as the villains.

I'm just happy that Philly somehow saw my advice here in the forum to him making his animations with apllied physics techniquies. I can see the result in this animation with Victoria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, in this animation with Gloria.

WARNING! Don't open the images unless you won't to be spoiled about it.

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
So many notifications, it could only mean that the update has leaked. It is weird seeing a 'completed' tag on this game after so long, but the man did it. He fucking did it. 5+ years of hard labour poured into one of the richest AVN's to date. So happy for Phillygames, he deserves all the praise. In fact, he already deserved it but I'm glad he gets it now. Congratulations, you legend.

Also, MIND YOUR SPOILERS! I can totally understand the hype, but let's not ruin the surprises for other people. Use spoiler tags! With that said...

Meredith, come has your time.

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Okay, has philly planned any epilogues or stuff or is this game done and dusted? Also if anyone had time to check out the endings, what kind of endings do we have? Only solo endings? Ik this aint a harem game but any throuples with anyone? If there are please do mention if they are on a good path or bad one.
No harem. There is multiples endings with different girls and the love pick ones. You need to choose which girl you want to end up with her(or none), if you planning to pick some different endings.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
No harem. There is multiples endings with different girls and the love pick ones. You need to choose which girl you want to end up with her(or none), if you planning to pick some different endings.
No throuples either? Just solo endings?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, has philly planned any epilogues or stuff or is this game done and dusted? Also if anyone had time to check out the endings, what kind of endings do we have? Only solo endings? Ik this aint a harem game but any throuples with anyone? If there are please do mention if they are on a good path or bad one.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What am i supposed to understand from this lol? If you don't want to answer cool, why be cryptic about things?
Look, you were told a few times that this is no Harem game, you have solo endings, or you end up without any girl having as much sex you can with all of them.
even with the Twins from the spoiler why still asking and spoiling the fun for those who haven't played it yet ?
Oh if you play make sure to make 2 paths with Victoria one Love and the other Spellbound.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Look, you were told a few times that this is no Harem game, you have solo endings, or you end up without any girl having as much sex you can with all of them.
even with the Twins from the spoiler why still asking and spoiling the fun for those who haven't played it yet ?
Oh if you play make sure to make 2 paths with Victoria one Love and the other Spellbound.
If you scroll up, i did said "IK it is not a harem game", was just curious about whether we can end up with a throuple or just a monogamous relationship, ik games which are not harem have throuple endings so i was just asking about that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm using K7. Seemed good enough AV.
K7? Never even heard of it.

I looked

Check that list and look at the Second-Opinion Scanners, it's jsut like it sounds, most you don't install, just run and see. You can supplement it with one of those.

Reactions: Jiggity123

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Alright, thanks for the info i will start 2 different paths then. I can understand me asking things could spoil for others but, You could just add the spoiler tag if you don't want to spoil things for other people

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes