Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Half expected it after the "choice"-chapter but not gonna lie,no Chandra(and/or Abby) ending really disappoints me.
Feels like she was supposed to be a main LI in the beginning but then was just silently put on the bus,rarely to be seen again.
Kinda dont even want to play the last chapter now,hah.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Well, this was a beautiful ride. The music in the final cinematic gave me some mad nostalgia.
There are still some things that I would have loved to have (like an Abby solo path). I spent a whole playthrough ignoring Chandra and only focusing on Abby, and it turns out you can't go solo with her...but it is what it is, and I still appreciate all the other things we had.
The few endings that I've played I enjoyed, it's nice to have everything wrapped up in happy endings that give you that sense of closure. In times were my happiness has been scarce, I'm so glad I lived enough to see the ending of one of my favorite VNs.
Thank for your story Philly, this was amazing.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
And with that competed. The payoff has made this game my favorite on this site. I doubt the others on my list will surpass it for a long time, especially without a payoff from them. I'm not much of a reviewer since I'm not able to articulate my thoughts as well as others on this thread. But I can wholeheartedly recommend this game to anyone who either a fan of AVN's (and all the flaws that come with them) or are thinking about getting started. Another fantastic game, Philly. Glad to have pledged through the development of this game. Can't wait for his next one.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The MC can still be involved with Chandra on the (so-called) lonely end, if he hasn't gone for any of the major Love options or been enslaved by Victoria and Gloria.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I didn't get any choices to be with Victoria or Gloria? Am I missing something?
You need to be in the love path with them and choose them in the right opportunities. With Victoria, you need to choose have sex with her in the chapter 12 or 13. I don't remember right now.

But, if you are refering to the ending with Victoria and Gloria together, you need to be in the "asshole" MC path, where you fall for Victoria's Spellbound and try to take Gloria for her back in the Chapter 3.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Half expected it after the "choice"-chapter but not gonna lie,no Chandra(and/or Abby) ending really disappoints me.
Feels like she was supposed to be a main LI in the beginning but then was just silently put on the bus,rarely to be seen again.
Kinda dont even want to play the last chapter now,hah.
I'm heart broken... Still, great game!
View attachment 3774485
The MC can still be involved with Chandra on the (so-called) lonely end, if he hasn't gone for any of the major Love options or been enslaved by Victoria and Gloria.
Yeah I mean the dialogues here seems to imply that the MC and Chandra remain in touch :

1.png 2.png 3.png

Instead of using third party implying that Chandra & the MC are "together" it would have been better to actually show them togehter. Chandra deserved better, just like Abby. And also Sonja BTW. Even tho Sasha, Terry, Kleo and even the fucking Twins got a scene, there was nothing with Sonja ? I don't get why, there was a lot of focus on her and her relationship with the main character after all they went throught it would have make sense to have a proper closure with her, she honestly had one of the best arc of the game but no, she's left out. It's a bit of a let down.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
You need to be in the love path with them and choose them in the right opportunities. With Victoria, you need to choose have sex with her in the chapter 12 or 13. I don't remember right now.

But, if you are refering to the ending with Victoria and Gloria together, you need to be in the "asshole" MC path, where you fall for Victoria's Spellbound and try to take Gloria for her back in the Chapter 3.
Yeah i did the 2nd one and didn't get the scene

EDIT: I found it it out i had to use the fluid

Last edited:

Angelius

Apr 28, 2017
Info: updated my little gallery/replay unlocker and the Android port, available here
This may sound stupid but how can I see different version of scene, example Shannon hotel scene in last update, I have no choice during the scene to see different outcome(but scene has 2x versions based on checkmarks)?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes