Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The whole team did a great job, thank you for everyone's efforts.
You have created a masterpiece and set the bar very high. Now I'm curious about your next game and I'll be looking forward to it. thanks for everything
By "whole team" and "everyone" you mean just Philly right? Because this is a solo effort. He is the "whole team" and "everyone".

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Decent game but ... even if has passed some years, still prefer to his first game Depravx Awaxkenxg, THAT dilf there was a hell of hottie, wished she had more content until now even.

this one has no young chars true ? like they are more on the mature side i think, since last time played this one...
What parallel universe are you from? The very first LI on screen is a young one. The very first person you could have sex with is a young one.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Book 1 is the first half of the game: updates 0.1-0.7 (chapters 1-7), namely until Henry dies. His death marks the end of Book 1 ( = first half of the story). Updates 0.8-1.15 (chapters 8-15) are Book 2 (second half).

There are no 2 different halves as standalone games. The whole v. 1.15 is the full game.

Unfortunately, in my own opinion the first half of the story is much better than the second half.
Book 2 does feel a little like running around in circles unnecessarily at some points. But it's still better than many other AVNs out there.

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
Lack of a Chandra/Abby ending hurts my soul
that was gonna be my next question. that's just sad.

No, It is no Harem game. sorry if my wording was a bit confusing. MC is free and fucks around a lot that is all.
cool. so if we want solo ending with one of the sidegirls we can have that too? or do we have to be a manwhore ? with side i mainly interested in Venus, Sasha, Ex-wife, Abby for side girls...

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Magrath01

Oct 31, 2022
Downloaded from Gofile twice and twice its been corrupted, Audio.rpa being one of the files in question both times. Is the Gofile download causing anyone else issues or am I just super unlucky? Edit: the full download, not the Patch.

EDIT2: Downloaded the Patch and took the audio.rpa from that, no other files were shown as corrupt on the full download so hoping I can run it without any issues.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: p22
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes