KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
This may sound stupid but how can I see different version of scene, example Shannon hotel scene in last update, I have no choice during the scene to see different outcome(but scene has 2x versions based on checkmarks)?
the port doesn't unlock the extra scenes,the ones with check,am i right?
Hi. The unlocker only activates the replay scenes so far, but not the extra content there. I check if I can add that in my Mod/port, too.
Edit: I added an additional unlocker button for that now, too.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that was gonna be my next question. that's just sad.

cool. so if we want solo ending with one of the sidegirls we can have that too? or do we have to be a manwhore ? with side i mainly interested in Venus, Sasha, Ex-wife, Abby for side girls...
I prefer the term funboy Lol, but yeah no solo endings with side girls.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Right, here's a quick write-up of the endings. I don't include every condition, this is just a brief note on what's possible.

In chapter 14, the MC will always try (and most likely succeed) to convince the Red Moon not to kill Victoria. If Victoria is killed, the Red Moon will also kill Meredith early in chapter 15; if not, she is shown being walked off under armed guard in the ending montage. There is no way for the MC to decide to get even with Victoria (or Meredith): If she survives (and the MC is not enthralled by her), their dialogue will always show him to care for her, with no input from the player.

There are four romantic love endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may be up to to three bonus scenes available after the ending: Teri, The Twins, and Victoria/Gloria/Meredith. The game automatically quits to menu after each of these scenes, so save before choosing to play one of them.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Right, here's a quick write-up of the endings. I don't include every condition, this is just a brief note on what's possible.

Well, shit.gif

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022

In chapter 14, the MC will always try (and most likely succeed) to convince the Red Moon not to kill Victoria. If Victoria is killed, the Red Moon will also kill Meredith early in chapter 15; if not, she is shown being walked off under armed guard in the ending montage. There is no way for the MC to decide to get even with Victoria (or Meredith): If she survives (and the MC is not enthralled by her), their dialogue will always show him to care for her, with no input from the player.

There may be up to to three bonus scenes available after the ending: Teri, The Twins, and Victoria/Gloria/Meredith. The game automatically quits to menu after each of these scenes, so save before choosing to play one of them.
Can you help me with this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-15-0-ch-15-phillygames.25739/post-14123321

And thanks for the explanation.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018

There may be up to to three bonus scenes available after the ending: Teri, The Twins, and Victoria/Gloria. The game automatically quits to menu after each of these scenes, so save before choosing to play one of them.

The endings were "fine enough" imo, but none of them stood out for me and not having a proper ending with some important characters was very weird (Chandra, Sonja, Shanlon....), and i had specific saves for them. If i were to say a phrase about this game would be: "the journey was better than the final destination". But glad to see a game being completed, its rare and when this game was released i decided not to play because of the futa thing, but someone told it was completely avoidable, so here i am.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Going to see Chandra in chapter 15 (after seeing Gloria at Kleo's place), as long as her mother hasn't just died there'll be an option to invite her back to the MC's place. Abby may join depending on earlier choices.

In one or two places Philly has made visiting Chandra conditional on not having pissed her off back in chapter 3, but not consistently: If you don't get the option after Kleo, it should come up again after seeing Todd.

However, those specific "morning after" renders don't seem to be used in the game. Instead it goes to the ending montage during the night.

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
No Chandra or Chandra/Abby ending:cautious:, no sex with Sonya in final chapter and ending for her:cautious:, no solo endings for some of the side girls i'm interested in = Shanlon, Abby, Sasha, Sonya, Venus. meh. maybe i will try it eventually if i get curious enough or have any motivation for it but for now i think i will leave it alone. seems like a missed opportunity for how long it took for this update. thanks for the info.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No Chandra ending:cautious:, no sex with Sonya in final chapter and ending for her:cautious:, no solo endings for some of the side girls i'm interested in = Shanlon, Abby, Sasha, Sonya, Venus. meh. maybe i will try it eventually if i get curious enough or have any motivation for it but for now i think i will leave it alone. seems like a missed opportunity for how long it took for this update. thanks for the info.
Milton749 is that you ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Well you see you're not alone,

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes