Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] City of Broken Dreamers [Chapter 1-13, v1.13.1] [PhillyGames] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 11.25GB
Repack size: 850MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain / / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (2.39GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :love:
doing the god's work yet again

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
so stating somewhat a fact is insulting in your opinion. I understand being a VN content creator isn't easy but people would assume if this is your job you'd be able to put somewhat more playable material.
Yes, it's insulting when you put "work" in quotes, how can you not understand that?

At this point, close to the end, there are many paths he has to make to make everything come together and since you can't be on every path there will be content you won't see unless you do several saves.

But sure, you behave like a child if that's your preference......

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
lets see if we'll be getting more than 30 minutes of content again like last update for 6 months of "work" into the update.
the further into game you get more versatile your options get. when you only care for your route you only see one path but creator needs to make content for every path. this results in you only seeing 100 renders for example but that dont change the fact that on top of your 100 renders creator needs to make extra hundred for every other path, for every other girl, and nuances of going for multiple girls and/or harem. assuming you are "smart" individual i think you can do the math yourself for why it takes longer for them to make the game comparing to how quickly you can finish your run.

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
lets see if we'll be getting more than 30 minutes of content again like last update for 6 months of "work" into the update.
I only downloaded this game a few days ago, so haven't noticed how long ago ch.12 was released
Tbh the quality of this VN is very high, the renders/animations/story .. etc
Such quality needs time, very few VNs here can match it.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.13.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the torrent!

I can't wait to play! Shame there is no Katie content (from what I heard), but apparently, it makes up for it with Gloria and Chandra and Abby.

It should be a good time. I can't believe we are almost near the end.

Reactions: RPDL

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
it's not easy to make a game I did try it once not easy at all so if you like me want to see completed game my advice Look for one and Stop download The Uncompleted just see what's the story about see a bit of it then do watching and keep yourself update to know when the game will be Completed simple I've seen a lot so I know what I am talking about But don't worry here is some games for you
There you go This Games got story to it and also Got great looking models some action some taboo
So all this Games Toke A LOT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,///////////////,,,////////,,,,,///////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/////,,//,,,,,,,,//////////,,,,,,, of Time to get completed
COBD.gif

Reactions: Deathzazor

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
it's not easy to make a game I did try it once not easy at all so if you like me want to see completed game my advice Look for one and Stop download The Uncompleted just see what's the story about see a bit of it then do watching and keep yourself update to know when the game will be Completed simple I've seen a lot so I know what I am talking about But don't worry here is some games for you
There you go This Games got story to it and also Got great looking models some action some taboo
So all this Games Toke A LOT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,///////////////,,,////////,,,,,///////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/////,,//,,,,,,,,//////////,,,,,,, of Time to get completed
View attachment 2420129
Played all the games in the list you posted.
I initially hopped into trying this game because of the HQ cyberpunkish renders aspect but now... only remembered this game because i put it on f95 notice watch on it but with such a extended time between updates, not sure i want to do a play through of the game update.

Rudra@345

Nov 16, 2021
Thanks for the torrent!

I can't wait to play! Shame there is no Katie content (from what I heard), but apparently, it makes up for it with Gloria and Chandra and Abby.

It should be a good time. I can't believe we are almost near the end.
How can i use it with the Android version?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I think we need a gallery unlocker...
Funny, I "needed" it for myself also...
Here a quick Mod for that, hope it works.

=============================================
June 27, 2023
Updated the Mod and Android port for the final game version v1.15.0
Edit: added an additional button to unlock the extra replay content, too

Download Gallery/Replay Unlocker v1.15.0a (<1MB)
-

Ingame pics of the Mod:
CoBD_01.jpg CoBD_02.jpg CoBD_03.jpg CoBD_04.jpg

Here an Android port attempt from me with the unlocker already included.
I used the compressed game version from here as a base.
But be aware I only could do a quick test (there it worked).

Android port from the compressed game
with integrated unlocker Mod v1.15.0a (~1.8GB)
-

Edit June 29, 2024
Android port addon for the now available walkthrough/cheats Mod from scrappy (~8MB)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes