HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
My opinion on City of Broken Dreamers:
I love science fiction and cyberpunk (the same Shadowrun all three parts and Deus Ex: Human Revolution once passed in one breath), but this novel does not catch at all.
The previous game from this author (Depraved Awakening) - left an enthusiastic impression even though it had poor graphics!
Interesting, i think you're the first person I see that doesn't like this!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If you like anime I recommend Ghost in the Shell. Either the movies or the Stand Alone Complex series. The movies are more "serious" while the series has some more of the usual anime comedic relief. There also has been a live action adaption some time back but I haven't seen it so I can't say how good it is, in general or as an adaption.
In my opinion the live action was a good simplification of the first anime movie, able to borrow various element from the S.T.C. series and Innocence in a very clever way. I would suggest its vision to the one who didn't see the anime movies and the series, because very less convolute, but I don't think the G.i.t.S. "hard core fans" would really love it: it is too commercial.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I don't know why Philly has less patrons than Mr.Dots games(no offense btw) or icstor, There is something wrong and I can't figure it out? Maybe because Mr.Dots releases updates more often but just look at milfy shitty's dev icstor
Obviously because of fam fetishes... that shit sales af. And yes, I do play some of those but they have to have a proper story, not just a fuckfest

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Obviously because of fam fetishes... that shit sales af. And yes, I do play some of those but they have to have a proper story, not just a fuckfest
I swear incest stories have a tendency to drag "The Mob" into the narrative, be they Mafia or Bratva.
I expect the Yakuza or Chinatown Triads to get involved one of these days.

soiberi1

May 28, 2017
I have the 1 . 09 version, I download the 1gb update from 1 . 09 to 1 . 10 , the rar file contain files such as audio, chapter 10 rpa, scripts rpa etc

I copy and paste it to the broken dreamers/game folder and When I open the game, the version is still 1 . 09/ Any help?

NVM- I was using the Scrappy mod cheat, I need to run Uren for the game to update to 1 . 10 ,

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This discussion is too serious. A Goddess is offering you guys a massage to help you relax and delve back into relaxation...Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think she was quicker than the other to provide you the service...this looks promising.
Doc's face be like "I'm not sure that stuff is hypoallergenic."

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1633200390299.png

Well this week turned out well. I thought it wouldn't since customs took me way longer than I thought at the start of the week, but things turned out well. Speaking of customs I want to start that a little earlier this month so I can also have some fun end of month for Halloween! So, with that expect a poll this week for Octobers customs.

Now for the update on the next chapter. Work done on all fronts again. Sitting just over 200 renders now. A few more animations done bringing the count up to 17 and again I got another setup and running before doing this post.

Now time for a beer!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1433520

Well this week turned out well. I thought it wouldn't since customs took me way longer than I thought at the start of the week, but things turned out well. Speaking of customs I want to start that a little earlier this month so I can also have some fun end of month for Halloween! So, with that expect a poll this week for Octobers customs.

Now for the update on the next chapter. Work done on all fronts again. Sitting just over 200 renders now. A few more animations done bringing the count up to 17 and again I got another setup and running before doing this post.

Now time for a beer!

Philly
It sounds like Philly completed 75 static renders and 3 animations this week. His overall average static render rate has increased to 50/week while his animation rate has declined to 4.3/week. Here's what it looks like:
Too much volatility in the animation rate to make any useful extrapolations at this time. The static render rate has been ticking up and is now comparable the rate during Chapter 10. Unsurprisingly that suggests a new chapter about the same size as Chapter 10 would take about the same time as Chapter 10, around 130 days (or the second week in January).

The preview picture is interesting. I wasn't expecting a meeting with Shanlon after we had a phone call with her last time. I hope this means the MC will have read through the data she gave him before meeting her; it would be embarrassing if she had to summarize it during their kinky sex scene!

Reactions: Marley300

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

View attachment 1433520

Now time for a beer!

Philly
Man, Shanlon is so hot, but I just can't stand her brand of crazy.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Man, Shanlon is so hot, but I just can't stand her brand of crazy.
She's one of the more interesting characters in the game right now imo and it was kinda funny seeing her have a cat fight over the MC. I think she's somewhat changing first appearance she came off as a straight bitch but after that she's not been so bad

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017

View attachment 1433520

Now time for a beer!

Philly
Shanlon is so dope and that render is so good.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes