HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Disagree. Up until that moment Stella had every stat as other possible love interests on the game.

Jake and company are going against people who want to kill them and on top of that Gloria's powers seems to also be doing that to her. I don't really find it that unlikely that we may have some endings with people dying in this game.
I know she had LI stats, what I meant was that if I compare the 2 characters of Stella and Katie I think Katie is a lot more fleshed out at this point which is why my opinion is that she won't die until a possible bad ending.

And I 100% agree that it's very likely that some are going to die in some endings and maybe some even before that. We've had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so maybe that's it until the endings but you never know....

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
All of ya'll are disgusting heathens for even thinking or suggesting that something happen to Katie. If I had a rusty katana, I'd slice all of your tongues out then your fingers to serve them as finger food to the rats who will feast on said sliced tongues.

Heathens!!!

Lucky I'm not a mod here yet, I'd ban all of ya'll for slander and just being horrible people.
Hey kid slow down i was just speculating, don't take it seriously.
You mess with the bull you get the horns :WeSmart:

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
Yo, just wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the song used in "The Pits" club. i'm really vibin' to them beats and can't find it in the game's music list.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You mess with the bull you get the horns :WeSmart:

*LAUGHING* Holy shit! I just spit my coffee out all over my damn keyboard!! *Laughing* Fuck, I have a mess to clean up now but that was SO worth it! (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A little of bit of nostalgia too with Jesse Venture's Predator comment in there as well (y)

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Pretty sure those bad endings will be Jake becoming a Victoria simp, doing her every bid, perhaps tave over the company.
You know at this point in story. It's not even possible. Victoria is in love with mc just like katie or ellen, Vic is just better hiding it yet always all the time proof of that love is being thrown at player face(just analysis conversation or love making ). If player is capable to make right choices.

About bidding :
You know vic is just employee to merideth. Vic don't even have full access to her own pc at her office. "ake becoming a Victoria simp, doing her every bid" : do what exactly kill everyone at merideth office or burn down everything and become owner of what dead body and ashes ? that was stupid login.

On the other hand Victoria and katie hold best possible ending because they both have emotional and love based relation.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Someone can make a right choice. just like on ellen, katie path or in any given situation in game just like vic path. Oh my god vic path is rocket science.:ROFLMAO: .
someone can use brain-cells on vic path but nope, it's forbidden because someone like someone else.:cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: tipsytopsy

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Pretty sure those bad endings will be Jake becoming a Victoria simp, doing her every bid, perhaps tave over the company.
On lighter note i don't mind the dark ending involving mc ending locked up in the dungeon being tortured by Ms white or getting herself tortured.
Few questions though ;
1) who is Jake?
2) what made you think that bad ending will somehow involve queen?
3) how sure are you on the scale of 1 to 9 and half?
4) are there any weight behind it to back up your claim of surety or just shooting in the dark?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
God so many things to reply to.
Anyway, I'll summarize my ideas in two points:
1) the fact that a game doesn't have the harem tag doesn't necessarily mean that all the girls are gonna leave your ass when they find out you've been fooling around with others. It may just mean that at some point you will have to make a choice, and that you won't get an ending with all the girls at the same time . Just like DA.

2)People are gonna die. I dare to say that probably every relevant character in the game will be a candidate. BUT....not in all playthroughs, not all the same time, and of course this time not without players being able to avoid it Stella style. The possible outcomes will depend on our decisions, and I think there's 0% probability of one of the girls dying if the player is invested in her story. Anything other than that would greatly surprise me and disappoint me.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
1) the fact that a game doesn't have the harem tag doesn't necessarily mean that all the girls are gonna leave your ass when they find out you've been fooling around with others. It may just mean that at some point you will have to make a choice, and that you won't get an ending with all the girls at the same time . Just like DA.

2)People are gonna die. I dare to say that probably every relevant character in the game will be a candidate. BUT....not in all playthroughs, not all the same time, and of course this time not without players being able to avoid it Stella style. The possible outcomes will depend on our decisions, and I think there's 0% probability of one of the girls dying if the player is invested in her story. Anything other than that would greatly surprise me and disappoint me.
Maybe that's why Chandy isn't getting a lot of airtime, Philly's getting ready to knock her off if she keeps trying to get in her mother's way. (That's for ya'll who were talking smack about my Katie. Fight Fire with Fire as the old saying and Metallica song goes) :ROFLMAO:

What I CAN see is some sort of kidnapping; Katie already got ball gagged and Gloria's been taken a few times. I can see something happening to Ellen, but that would be repetitious after her fall during the Red Moon battle. That's why I was concerned about Katie going back to StH by herself in Chapter 10, because you just never know.

Only one I can truly see getting whacked is Sonja, but that's already been discussed at length here.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

A case can be made that hypothetically, we've already had our sacrificial lamb in Henry being the obvious one who gets killed. I also find Sonja another possible candidate depending solely on certain choices made since she doesn't exactly have a romance path with the MC like the others.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
A case can be made that hypothetically, we've already had our sacrificial lamb in Henry being the obvious one who gets killed. I also find Sonja another possible candidate depending solely on certain choices made since she doesn't exactly have a romance path with the MC like the others.
The word "expendable" comes to mind when I think of Sonja for sure

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Gloria, Sonja and Jake are the ones more likely to suffer death in some routes, going either in a blaze of glory or on a bleak ending. I think the same can also be said about the RedMoon and Victoria for going against Meridith. And the old boss lady herself too.

Ellen already got a close call and i don't see it happening again.
Katie is low priority since she is rarely close to the action, same with Venus despite being pretty much a "sexy terminator" and Kleo as field support role. Doubt Meridith would kill her own daughter, no matter how annoyed she is with Chandra's actions.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Gloria, Sonja and Jake are the ones more likely to suffer death in some routes, going either in a blaze of glory or on a bleak ending. I think the same can also be said about the RedMoon and Victoria for going against Meridith. And the old boss lady herself too.

Ellen already got a close call and i don't see it happening again.
Katie is low priority since she is rarely close to the action, same with Venus despite being pretty much a "sexy terminator" and Kleo as field support role. Doubt Meridith would kill her own daughter, no matter how annoyed she is with Chandra's actions.
If I'm completely honest, since Victoria is our sexy femme fatale which tend to be expendable, I'm worried she may take too many risks in trying to do the right thing and rebel against Meredith.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If I'm completely honest, since Victoria is our sexy femme fatale which tend to be expendable, I'm worried she may take too many risks in trying to do the right thing and rebel against Meredith.
It's took great deal to admit that. But here it goes. . .
If mc is on Ellen path, ellen literately admit to being in love with mc and same goes katie. While if mc is on solo path of vic, ellen tells vic that mc has fallen for her.

Victoria knows perfectly that mc loves her but she is not going to confess at least not till she might be dying in mc arms with last farewell kiss. It will be poetic. I admit at that point no matter how much story left game ends for me at least.

Second major possibility is the death of mc. To me he is solo wolf(Man which live by the swords, die by the swords.). At the very end, mc death for saving any major character could be justified or should I say "while dying mc knows he saved the girl and done what he suppose to, He will be at peace in his lover's arms."(I am ok with this ending but only on vic route, while vic exposing cooperate world and gloria is saved).

God damn it, It have been a great ride. Love victoria(What can i say, True love always cost lives.) and this game.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
This is exactly the vibe I've been getting with Victoria from the last two episodes. She's that love interest in spy movies that ends up killed by the main baddie for helping the main character.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes