Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The most realistic looking render I’ve ever seen in a VN.
That type of render is par for the course in City of Broken Dreamers.
There are many many many scenes where Victoria, Ellen, Katie... seem breathing and feeling beings.

The adult game industry has two kings:
- Fun, variety, huge content: DrPinkcake
- Gripping atmosphere, gorgeous renders, incredible detail: PhillyGames

Carli and Victoria are the two most perfect female characters I've come across so far.
(I haven't played any Oceanlab game yet, I must say)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
That type of render is par for the course in City of Broken Dreamers.
There are many many many scenes where Victoria, Ellen, Katie... seem breathing and feeling beings.

The adult game industry has two kings:
- Fun, variety, huge content: DrPinkcake
- Gripping atmosphere, gorgeous renders, incredible detail: PhillyGames

Carli and Victoria are the two most perfect female characters I've come across so far.
(I haven't played any Oceanlab game yet, I must say)
I'd add Ocean as the third one,his renders and atmosphere match philly's,and his animations looks like cinematics,probably the best I've seen. Overall my top 6 games consists of these 3 devs and their work

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Can anyone share christmas or halloween render of Victoria?
This is what I found in my treasure chest, but I'm sure there are others:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have many more Victoria specials from July 4th, Easter... etc. but you didn't ask for those so I assume you have them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I want those specials!!!
OK, OK! No need to scream!
Jesus.... :HideThePain:

These have been shared here at least a couple of times already but I guess they're now lost in old pages.

There are of course different month special where Philly decided to render Victoria; some of them have been shared, some haven't.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

These have been shared here at least a couple of times already but I guess they're now lost in old pages.

There are of course different month special where Philly decided to render Victoria; some of them have been shared, some haven't.

I wasn't screaming lol

And this one is something else:

Phew...*breathless*

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #103
Okay, fairly big scene in the bag. Was holding off till I had the last animation running before doing my post today. Next couple days is custom time! Poll is also out and I will be working on those Monday. So, hopefully I will have them ready for you guys Tuesday mid day.
As for the update decent deal on all fronts especially animations. Sitting at 125 renders now and 14 animations with one currently running in the background as I type this. Next week will be more render and writing focused as we knock out more story elements.
I also plan to adjust some GUI elements, nothing major. More sizing and such to make life easier.
Other than that I think I need to grab some beer!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I hope Vic's in the next update, it's been quite some time since we last saw her getting some love. I miss her sweet big ass.

When I said that we can't really choose between the goddesses, I wasn't going for the harem idea, my brother.
There won't be a 'real' harem ending in this game, but we'll probably see some 3somes or 4somes like in DA.

Whose asses are these?
1st belongs to Chandra, 2nd to Victoria/Katie... I think.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
i downloaded the last update (only the update file) . how I apply this file to the game ? . i need help .

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
This is what I found in my treasure chest, but I'm sure there are others:
I have many more Victoria specials from July 4th, Easter... etc. but you didn't ask for those so I assume you have them.

You have done God’s work my friend. Can’t get enough of best girl.

Reactions: Aristos

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #103
Okay, fairly big scene in the bag. Was holding off till I had the last animation running before doing my post today. Next couple days is custom time! Poll is also out and I will be working on those Monday. So, hopefully I will have them ready for you guys Tuesday mid day.
As for the update decent deal on all fronts especially animations. Sitting at 125 renders now and 14 animations with one currently running in the background as I type this. Next week will be more render and writing focused as we knock out more story elements.
I also plan to adjust some GUI elements, nothing major. More sizing and such to make life easier.
Other than that I think I need to grab some beer!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
It look like Philly completed 63 static renders and 9 animations this week. His overall average on Chapter 11 is currently 41.7 statics and 4.7 animations per week (or 62.5 and 7.0 if we ignore his week off after releasing Chapter 10). Here are the charts.
Philly hit a pretty high pace for animations this week; he only averaged a little under 5/week during Chapter 10. Perhaps these animations were atypically short, or maybe Philly decided to focus more on animations since they seem to have been the bottleneck last time. We may get a better idea when we see the pace next week. Meanwhile static renders have been pretty consistent, almost certainly because Philly can keep a steady rendering queue going for them. That theoretically makes statics our best metric for guessing a release date at this stage, but with no indication of how large Chapter 11 will be (and no guarantee that statics will keep pace with other aspects of development) our guesses won't be very accurate. For now, the best we can say is that it looks like we'd have a static render total on par with Chapter 10 by late December, which is in line with a 4 month development time that the last few chapters have had.

I like the Victoria pic; that's two in a row! I wonder where she is? The background doesn't look like the Stairway to Heaven, but her top strongly suggests this is somewhere private. It seems unlikely she would be back at her apartment. Guess we'll just have to settle in for the long wait.

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
It look like Philly completed 63 static renders and 9 animations this week. His overall average on Chapter 11 is currently 41.7 statics and 4.7 animations per week (or 62.5 and 7.0 if we ignore his week off after releasing Chapter 10). Here are the charts.
Philly hit a pretty high pace for animations this week; he only averaged a little under 5/week during Chapter 10. Perhaps these animations were atypically short, or maybe Philly decided to focus more on animations since they seem to have been the bottleneck last time. We may get a better idea when we see the pace next week. Meanwhile static renders have been pretty consistent, almost certainly because Philly can keep a steady rendering queue going for them. That theoretically makes statics our best metric for guessing a release date at this stage, but with no indication of how large Chapter 11 will be (and no guarantee that statics will keep pace with other aspects of development) our guesses won't be very accurate. For now, the best we can say is that it looks like we'd have a static render total on par with Chapter 10 by late December, which is in line with a 4 month development time that the last few chapters have had.

I like the Victoria pic; that's two in a row! I wonder where she is? The background doesn't look like the Stairway to Heaven, but her top strongly suggests this is somewhere private. It seems unlikely she would be back at her apartment. Guess we'll just have to settle in for the long wait.
so we will wait for another 3 month for next update ?

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes