Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Alright, I'm just gonna my roll for who's gonna be dead by the end of the game (I did something similar way back when chapter 9 dropped, and it's still pretty similar, but I think I might have a better idea concerning some things now)
Sonya will likely die. Most likely in some stupidly heroic way, most likely to save Gloria in order to redeem herself for Caracas or something like that.
Victoria MIGHT be safe. Somewhat. I kinda think that the nanofluid we nicked from Baynard will be needed for her, along with some influence over her, especially with Meredith running around and being her lovable bitchy self.
Gloria... last time around, I said that she'd be safe, but now, I'm kinda torn, what with us now knowing her powers were the result of a Baynard experiment, I'm kinda thinking this could turn bad for her. We might get a scenario where we have to choose between who to use the NF on.
Shanlon? Eh, don't care. She's probably safe from dying (though her career might not be xD)
Meredith is gonna die. I'm calling it (surprise). But I'm thinking that it'll be either Victoria who kills or the Red Moon (gonna talk about THAT CASE in a bit).
Chandra might just die, as well. Especially if the Red Moon is the one to kill Meredith, Chandra might get caught in the crossfire. Or if she decides to help the MC by sneaking into Baynard to get... something and then gets killed by overzealous guards.
My views on Abby hasn't really changed. She'll likely be okay, except if Chandra dies, then she'll be heartbroken, unless she somehow gets connected back to our gang.
Ellen's probably gonna be okay. We had one close call with her, that one's enough, unless we get a scenario where you choose between characters in perilous situations.
Katie might be at risk, though. There's still the whole mystery with what happened with her parents, and I feel this will come up in some manner. Maybe Baynard's holding them and wants to get to us by pressuring her with them? She could get hurt in some attempt to rescue them, leading to someone's MC to go on a massive rampage (like mine!).
I'm giving the MC a fifty-fifty chance. He might die, he might have a happily everafter, he might end up Vic's slave for whoever plays the spellbound path. Honestly? I want him to settle down with Katie somewhere and do what he does best.

Now we come to the utterly crazy part: My take on the Red Moon in this. Because oohh boy, do I ever have a theory concerning this dude and how he might not be the only one of his kind in the game.
Why am I talking crazy like that? Well, there's this picture:
Screenshot 2021-09-22 112805.png
Now, someone correct me in case I'm wrong, but this looks like Baynard's keeping at least one Red Moon in cryo(stasis).
It's very likely that the Red Moon we've been 'dealing' with is gonna find out, possibly from Victoria, that Baynard - Meredith - has been keeping at least one of his brothers-in-arms (or his remains) for experiments or as a contigency in case they loose control over their current ally.
The Red Moon in that case may well seek to punish Meredith for that and ends up killing (or near-killing) her, possibly killing Chandra in the process. And this may well lead to a not-so-funny twist in which we actually have to ally with the bad guys (including Meredith, if she survived the RM-Rampage) to take down the Red Moon as the end boss and - quite possibly - his Red Moon friends. This will likely lead to some sort of agreement to reached between the Gang and Baynard along the lines of 'Yeah, you guys screwed up by bringing these crazy-ass cyborgs here in the first place, buut we're gonna forget about that if you let us all go. Oh, and you also forget all about these experiments y'all pulled on Gloria, k? Thanks! Don't call us again!'. Of course, if Meredith is still alive at this point, someone'll kill her (either the MC for revenge, or Victoria for revenge/in order to take power from her, or if you're feeling funny, Abby, to avenge Chandra, if she died).
Of course, this is just a longshot theory. But I do find it odd Philly would put this in there for no reason with this line. The only other way this could go I can think of would be that upon finding out, the Red Moon chooses to side with the Gang (causing plenty of arguments, especially with Gloria) and then going back to his cave. But honestly, option 1 sounds way more fun, since it would give the dude more to do and our friends a decent challenge.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Alright, I'm just gonna my roll for who's gonna be dead by the end of the game (I did something similar way back when chapter 9 dropped, and it's still pretty similar, but I think I might have a better idea concerning some things now)
Sonya will likely die. Most likely in some stupidly heroic way, most likely to save Gloria in order to redeem herself for Caracas or something like that.
Victoria MIGHT be safe. Somewhat. I kinda think that the nanofluid we nicked from Baynard will be needed for her, along with some influence over her, especially with Meredith running around and being her lovable bitchy self.
Gloria... last time around, I said that she'd be safe, but now, I'm kinda torn, what with us now knowing her powers were the result of a Baynard experiment, I'm kinda thinking this could turn bad for her. We might get a scenario where we have to choose between who to use the NF on.
Shanlon? Eh, don't care. She's probably safe from dying (though her career might not be xD)
Meredith is gonna die. I'm calling it (surprise). But I'm thinking that it'll be either Victoria who kills or the Red Moon (gonna talk about THAT CASE in a bit).
Chandra might just die, as well. Especially if the Red Moon is the one to kill Meredith, Chandra might get caught in the crossfire. Or if she decides to help the MC by sneaking into Baynard to get... something and then gets killed by overzealous guards.
My views on Abby hasn't really changed. She'll likely be okay, except if Chandra dies, then she'll be heartbroken, unless she somehow gets connected back to our gang.
Ellen's probably gonna be okay. We had one close call with her, that one's enough, unless we get a scenario where you choose between characters in perilous situations.
Katie might be at risk, though. There's still the whole mystery with what happened with her parents, and I feel this will come up in some manner. Maybe Baynard's holding them and wants to get to us by pressuring her with them? She could get hurt in some attempt to rescue them, leading to someone's MC to go on a massive rampage (like mine!).
I'm giving the MC a fifty-fifty chance. He might die, he might have a happily everafter, he might end up Vic's slave for whoever plays the spellbound path. Honestly? I want him to settle down with Katie somewhere and do what he does best.

Now we come to the utterly crazy part: My take on the Red Moon in this. Because oohh boy, do I ever have a theory concerning this dude and how he might not be the only one of his kind in the game.
Why am I talking crazy like that? Well, there's this picture:
View attachment 1417225
Now, someone correct me in case I'm wrong, but this looks like Baynard's keeping at least one Red Moon in cryo(stasis).
It's very likely that the Red Moon we've been 'dealing' with is gonna find out, possibly from Victoria, that Baynard - Meredith - has been keeping at least one of his brothers-in-arms (or his remains) for experiments or as a contigency in case they loose control over their current ally.
The Red Moon in that case may well seek to punish Meredith for that and ends up killing (or near-killing) her, possibly killing Chandra in the process. And this may well lead to a not-so-funny twist in which we actually have to ally with the bad guys (including Meredith, if she survived the RM-Rampage) to take down the Red Moon as the end boss and - quite possibly - his Red Moon friends. This will likely lead to some sort of agreement to reached between the Gang and Baynard along the lines of 'Yeah, you guys screwed up by bringing these crazy-ass cyborgs here in the first place, buut we're gonna forget about that if you let us all go. Oh, and you also forget all about these experiments y'all pulled on Gloria, k? Thanks! Don't call us again!'. Of course, if Meredith is still alive at this point, someone'll kill her (either the MC for revenge, or Victoria for revenge/in order to take power from her, or if you're feeling funny, Abby, to avenge Chandra, if she died).
Of course, this is just a longshot theory. But I do find it odd Philly would put this in there for no reason with this line. The only other way this could go I can think of would be that upon finding out, the Red Moon chooses to side with the Gang (causing plenty of arguments, especially with Gloria) and then going back to his cave. But honestly, option 1 sounds way more fun, since it would give the dude more to do and our friends a decent challenge.
There's obviously something sketchy going on with the Red Moon, as he first told Victoria he was still in Gloria's hunt after he finished Heny, but then he went to Meredith to tell her he was cancelling the deal, just to be convinced on the spot to keep going. Those changes of mind need to be explained (especially the one that led him to tell Meredith he was going back to his cave)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
You're welcome. I downloaded many OSTs from that site turning them into MP3s. CoBD though is still the best one for music.
Huh. I'd never have thought to look for them that way. I just unren the game and collect the mp3s (usually) from the music folder.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Huh. I'd never have thought to look for them that way. I just unren the game and collect the mp3s (usually) from the music folder.
Nah I did that for one game once a while back but I found it easier, and more enjoyable, this way, or browsing the Incompetech site for ones I couldn't find. I think I have 100+ songs that I've taken from the videos on YT and other sites and converted them to MP3 for my IPod. Can easily spend a good bulk of the day doing that. Pretty enjoyable, unless you can't find what you want, of course.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
This is exactly the vibe I've been getting with Victoria from the last two episodes. She's that love interest in spy movies that ends up killed by the main baddie for helping the main character.
Sadly its a cliché, even more so considering my Queen Victoria falls in this category, I hope I'm wrong and she's safe, but its always the troubled L.I. with a difficult past who ends up tragically doing too much, getting too close and dying as a result.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, so is Kleo/Kay a futa outside VR or not? I get the feeling she aint hiding anything there and she's just kinky af while online. Also the fact Philly hasnt been exploring her path all that much makes me feel he's still deciding exactly that.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ok, so is Kleo/Kay a futa outside VR or not? I get the feeling she aint hiding anything there and she's just kinky af while online. Also the fact Philly hasnt been exploring her path all that much makes me feel he's still deciding exactly that.
I am under the impression that she is trans. Sexy female assets in most places but definitely packing something extra down south.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am under the impression that she is trans. Sexy female assets in most places but definitely packing something extra down south.
Yeah she is trans. Doubt the dev would go back on his previously established character considering everything that happened so far.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
It's took great deal to admit that. But here it goes. . .
If mc is on Ellen path, ellen literately admit to being in love with mc and same goes katie. While if mc is on solo path of vic, ellen tells vic that mc has fallen for her.

Victoria knows perfectly that mc loves her but she is not going to confess at least not till she might be dying in mc arms with last farewell kiss. It will be poetic. I admit at that point no matter how much story left game ends for me at least.

Second major possibility is the death of mc. To me he is solo wolf(Man which live by the swords, die by the swords.). At the very end, mc death for saving any major character could be justified or should I say "while dying mc knows he saved the girl and done what he suppose to, He will be at peace in his lover's arms."(I am ok with this ending but only on vic route, while vic exposing cooperate world and gloria is saved).

God damn it, It have been a great ride. Love victoria(What can i say, True love always cost lives.) and this game.
After reading your post, it's time to stop procrastinating and get it out of my chest, surely I have the right words to express this by now...or I'm feeling like it at least. Ahem...

Ghost brothers, feel free to come along for the ride!

Philly can't stop outdoing himself, can he? We are REAL winners here. Back in Depraved Awakening, the world started to know a goddess. Carli, her name. Insanely hot and...a goddess. Period.

the_shower_by_phillygames_dcl9azi-fullview.jpg

Not happy about it, this time around Philly gave us two goddesses: Victoria Shields and Dr. Hamilton.

I know, I know! I also love Chandra, Abby, Ellen, Venus (why not?)...no disrespect meant for the fans of Gloria, Sonja, Kay, Sasha and any others that crossed our paths in this godly level VN. That said...

I believe these two have reached the same godly tier level of Carly, and that's pretty much amazing. Vic, with a fiery passion that hasn't come out entirely yet towards the MC (it will surely get mighty hot...in time). Katie, stepping up her game with each passing update (are there limits to her sweetness?). Damn, we can't pick between them!

EOAYr3IWAAAS2dJ.jpg

No matter what happens, without Vic and Katie, there can't be a happy ending here! I think we can't love one without at least give the other character the respect she deserves. Prioritizing one of them just doesn't feel right. Two goddesses, after all...

Double fuckball sandwich! Philly, I wish you a 100 k + patrons and long, happy life, with lots of great sex and beer! You are a god!

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
After reading your post, it's time to stop procrastinating and get it out of my chest, surely I have the right words to express this by now...or I'm feeling like it at least. Ahem...

Ghost brothers, feel free to come along for the ride!

Philly can't stop outdoing himself, can he? We are REAL winners here. Back in Depraved Awakening, the world started to know a goddess. Carli, her name. Insanely hot and...a goddess. Period.

View attachment 1420987

Not happy about it, this time around Philly gave us two goddesses: Victoria Shields and Dr. Hamilton.

I know, I know! I also love Chandra, Abby, Ellen, Venus (why not?)...no disrespect meant for the fans of Gloria, Sonja, Kay, Sasha and any others that crossed our paths in this godly level VN. That said...

I believe these two have reached the same godly tier level of Carly, and that's pretty much amazing. Vic, with a fiery passion that hasn't come out entirely yet towards the MC (it will surely get mighty hot...in time). Katie, stepping up her game with each passing update (are there limits to her sweetness?). Damn, we can't pick between them!

View attachment 1420994

No matter what happens, without Vic and Katie, there can't be a happy ending here! I think we can't love one without at least give the other character the respect she deserves. Prioritizing one of them just doesn't feel right. Two goddesses, after all...

Double fuckball sandwich! Philly, I wish you a 100 k + patrons and long, happy life, with lots of great sex and beer! You are a god!

View attachment 1421007
I see what you did there, Hmm so we have a harem lover here(Well if ladies are breathing like vic and our Dr. it's real hard to not ask for harem.)

I do agree with you at some at level but having a harem in game that hold standard like this would be a great waste, Yes off-course mc can fuck around but he will be a fuck boy at best in LI eyes.
which Dev Philly describe and highlights very specially. If mc is fucking around : Scene between ellen and Vic is a very fine example(if MC is fuck around ).

Your words : I believe these two have reached the same godly tier level of Carly, and that's pretty much amazing. Vic, with a fiery passion that hasn't come out entirely yet towards the MC (it will surely get mighty hot...in time). :
I think it can't be more clear form Vic that she came to mc regarding the info(Vic admit that it could lead to her termination, yet she is there) of gloria's whereabouts(there are more example but I don't want to write too much.). She will not admit love for two more update for sure but at this point it's not even required. It's well known.

About Katie : It was right time and moment to let her fly and her landing was perfect - regarding katie character development.
She is Perfect.
choosing between LI, has been always easy for me(I liked Vic on first eye and it's stayed that way. I have tendency to chose one LI,,,,I just can't help it.)

Having a harem will certainly not help game regarding story. It will turn a beautiful game into common item. Which I don't suggest. Love path is the only way, off-course it's my point of view. Harem is low level fantasy ending for a game that based on what future might be.

At last I give an example so my pov could be clear as much as possible: If mc have been on solo path for Vic and when he had dream about Vic and gloria and mc denied to have it. Gloria's words about dream, I don't need to say furthermore do I ?

Reactions: sasha777

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I see what you did there, Hmm so we have a harem lover here(Well if ladies are breathing like vic and our Dr. it's real hard to not ask for harem.)

I do agree with you at some at level but having a harem in game that hold standard like this would be a great waste, Yes off-course mc can fuck around but he will be a fuck boy at best in LI eyes.
which Dev Philly describe and highlights very specially. If mc is fucking around : Scene between ellen and Vic is a very fine example(if MC is fuck around ).

Your words : I believe these two have reached the same godly tier level of Carly, and that's pretty much amazing. Vic, with a fiery passion that hasn't come out entirely yet towards the MC (it will surely get mighty hot...in time). :
I think it can't be more clear form Vic that she came to mc regarding the info(Vic admit that it could lead to her termination, yet she is there) of gloria's whereabouts(there are more example but I don't want to write too much.). She will not admit love for two more update for sure but at this point it's not even required. It's well known.

About Katie : It was right time and moment to let her fly and her landing was perfect - regarding katie character development.
She is Perfect.
choosing between LI, has been always easy for me(I liked Vic on first eye and it's stayed that way. I have tendency to chose one LI,,,,I just can't help it.)

Having a harem will certainly not help game regarding story. It will turn a beautiful game into common item. Which I don't suggest. Love path is the only way, off-course it's my point of view. Harem is low level fantasy ending for a game that based on what future might be.

At last I give an example so my pov could be clear as much as possible: If mc have been on solo path for Vic and when he had dream about Vic and gloria and mc denied to have it. Gloria's words about dream, I don't need to say furthermore do I ?
Whoa! When I said that we can't really choose between the goddesses, I wasn't going for the harem idea, my brother. I'm perfectly fine with having to choose between them to enjoy their endings; what I meant is...If it was all about picking one to carry in our hearts (how poetic), that would be a really tough choice to make.

I agree with you: Vic loves the MC, but when she lets it out completely, things will get (even more) steamy. And about Katie, she's perfect. That's for sure.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes