kyrie37

Jul 12, 2019
I need help. The chapter 10 update folder is not giving me chapter 10. I think it's missing some files that I have to transfer into my previous game folder

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
All of ya'll are disgusting heathens for even thinking or suggesting that something happen to Katie. If I had a rusty katana, I'd slice all of your tongues out then your fingers to serve them as finger food to the rats who will feast on said sliced tongues.

Heathens!!!

Lucky I'm not a mod here yet, I'd ban all of ya'll for slander and just being horrible people.
Hey kid slow down i was just speculating, don't take it seriously.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Stella says hi. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Seriously i could see some characters dying in a few bad endings, Jake included.
My take on chances of characters dying:

Sonja - high - I see her saving MC to her own detriment in a final battle
Ellen - very low - she already was almost killed, she dying again would cheapen that
Vic - low - too clever to let herself be killed
Katie - low - feels like it would be too similar to how Ellen almost died
Gloria - very low - if she dies the whole story becomes rather pointless
Chandra - mid - she is just taking a bit too much risk with her mom
Abby - low - can't see her in a situation that would lead to her death, but you never know.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I just have one concern.... we're banging everything with a pulse but this does NOT have the harem tag.... MC better fng die at the end or the women are gonna cut his balls off...... Team Katie all the way! (though Gloria is making a strong showing).

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
My take on chances of characters dying:

Sonja - high - I see her saving MC to her own detriment in a final battle
Ellen - very low - she already was almost killed, she dying again would cheapen that
Vic - low - too clever to let herself be killed
Katie - low - feels like it would be too similar to how Ellen almost died
Gloria - very low - if she dies the whole story becomes rather pointless
Chandra - mid - she is just taking a bit too much risk with her mom
Abby - low - can't see her in a situation that would lead to her death, but you never know.
I can see Gloria dying in a kind of "I am ascending past this mortal plane to become [Force of Nature]" kind of end. Otherwise I can agree with this.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm getting the vibes that Katie will die in next chapter. I hope it won't happen:cry:
Stella says hi. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Seriously i could see some characters dying in a few bad endings, Jake included.
Stella and Katie aren't really comparable as Stella never really was a main LI. Personally I'm a 100% certain that Katie won't die, it's been too long in the story and she's to well liked and developed. It would be a bit too much to kill her off. Now Sonja is another matter, i think it's highly likely based on her charater arc that she will die.

He's (mostly) kidding, a lot of us here are very protective of our cute doctor and Mark more than anyone ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
even if you don't count Stella (even though she had her own entry on the LI screen), do you remember Christina?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There definitely was some bad endings in DA (i always go for the good endings though ;) ), i'm not talking about those. There will most likely be some bad endings here as well but I don't see Katie dying before a potential bad ending. Stella wasn't nearly as developed as Katie. And in my opinion, Katie's whole good, sweet character would be a tad too much to kill off before a potential bad ending (maybe even then).

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
There definitely was some bad endings in DA (i always go for the good endings though ;) ), i'm not talking about those. There will most likely be some bad endings here as well but I don't see Katie dying before a potential bad ending. Stella wasn't nearly as developed as Katie. And in my opinion, Katie's whole good, sweet character would be a tad too much to kill off before a potential bad ending (maybe even then).
Pretty sure those bad endings will be Jake becoming a Victoria simp, doing her every bid, perhaps tave over the company.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Version: 1.10.1 - Chapter - 10. Anyone tried the Depravity path? in what way affects MC/game?
I think that the main thing is it opens up additional positions/scenes during sex, but that's what I've read here, haven't checked the difference myself.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
First of all, not a kid, nowhere near it...

Second of all, I know it's speculation, I know it's hearsay and most very likely not going to happen, just don't like the thought of it, and yeah I was having a bit of fun before I went to bed at 11 PM, so maybe I'm not the one who should relax.....KID!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Stella and Katie aren't really comparable as Stella never really was a main LI. Personally I'm a 100% certain that Katie won't die, it's been too long in the story and she's to well liked and developed. It would be a bit too much to kill her off. Now Sonja is another matter, i think it's highly likely based on her charater arc that she will die.

He's (mostly) kidding, a lot of us here are very protective of our cute doctor and Mark more than anyone ;)
even if you don't count Stella (even though she had her own entry on the LI screen), do you remember Christina?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I'm mostly kidding, but in a way I'm not, and I am *incredibly* protective of Katie, as you know, as I am with most of my LIs, but none moreso than Katie. I wouldn't be so into this game as much as I am if it wasn't for her, she's just my idea of perfection.

which brings me to someone who *doesn't* fit my idea of perfection....

Christina, whom I basically ignored in DA and didn't like anything about her, minus her helping Judy near the end. Didn't like her or her scenes in the game. Probably one of the first characters in these types of games that I truly disliked and didn't care about. Just ugh *shivers*

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Better not let Caroline hear you talking about Katie.
I often wondered what the conversation between those two would be like, especially if they were after the same MC. Katie would be calm and cool I think at first, but the most she got pushed, her temper would flare.

Caroline on the other hand would go full aggressive tigress I think right off the bat, or maybe she'd just turn to the MC and slap him. Who knows. My co-#1's would have to get along at some point, if I had to choose, it would be Katie...sorry Caroline

Reactions: mightybored

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Disagree. Up until that moment Stella had every stat as other possible love interests on the game.

Jake and company are going against people who want to kill them and on top of that Gloria's powers seems to also be doing that to her. I don't really find it that unlikely that we may have some endings with people dying in this game.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I just want to say how prime is the music in the game. Very good selection for a sci-fi theme game, I listen to the tracks all day :)

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes