Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I want my queen Victoria.

I agree let's not ruin game and character by adding unnecessary tag team physical match.
It's not the way I saw or have ever seen Katie. Yeah she channeled her inner Carli this episode but by the time this game is going to be finished it'll be what, 2.5 years total, maybe more, from beginning of development to the end? I know, personally, I'm not going to deal with a suddenly bi-curious, threesome wanting Katie as my end girl. If that happens, this game will go from my eternal #1 to eternal damnation.

There's only one other VN girl I'm also very invested in but that game will never see the light of day finished. I don't want to think of Katie suddenly becoming a bi-coastal switch hitter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It's not the way I saw or have ever seen Katie. Yeah she channeled her inner Carli this episode but by the time this game is going to be finished it'll be what, 2.5 years total, maybe more, from beginning of development to the end? I know, personally, I'm not going to deal with a suddenly bi-curious, threesome wanting Katie as my end girl. If that happens, this game will go from my eternal #1 to eternal damnation.

There's only one other VN girl I'm also very invested in but that game will never see the light of day finished. I don't want to think of Katie suddenly becoming a bi-coastal switch hitter.
Chances of that happening is >5%. Though i wanted to tell you one thing without hurting your feelings that you have preconceived notion of harem girls has to be bi. And you are right i hate that too when someone out of nowhere becomes something else.

Rosmaine

Jan 19, 2020
Sorry if this question had been asked before, but what is the "Compressed" version of the game? Tried downloading that one and it's only 1GB in total after unpacking. Is there removed scenes from the compressed version, or is it just computer magic this stupid me are unaware of?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Chances of that happening is >5%. Though i wanted to tell you one thing without hurting your feelings that you have preconceived notion of harem girls has to be bi. And you are right i hate that too when someone out of nowhere becomes something else.
I hate the whole idea of a harem. Yes I play a certain game in my sig with that word in it and I play it for one girl only and it's the only game I've broken that h-word rule for.

Even 3some stuff I don't like, I never did it once with Carli & Stella in DA, the dream scenes with Gloria here in Chapter 9 wasn't my thing either. It's bad enough in my mind that Katie had a bit of a character shift in this chapter when it came to sex stuff and doing the anal. She's definitely come a long way from what she started out as in being shy, leaving the MC's apartment after the party all frazzled, etc.

Not really fully on board with said shift, but it opened up a new part of her after the previous sex scenes in Chapter 6 & 8. I just hope and want it doesn't get more "advanced" than that with her if the choice came in a later chapter to have a 3-way with her, Gloria & the MC or anything like that.

DA made sense in a way to have that between Carli & Stella, just doesn't fit Katie's character here, that's more of an Ellen/Gloria or a Chandy/Abby thing in my eyes

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Sorry if this question had been asked before, but what is the "Compressed" version of the game? Tried downloading that one and it's only 1GB in total after unpacking. Is there removed scenes from the compressed version, or is it just computer magic this stupid me are unaware of?
Pictures and videos are in lower quality than in original version. The overall content should be the same

Reactions: Rosmaine

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Jake is not a elephant to being able to cum buckets. :LOL: :LOL:
This verisimilitude is welcome in my opinion.
I wasnt talking about the amount.
I am not statisfied with the angles and the amount of cgs dedicated to creampies (or afterglow text/cgs in general).
E.g. after you rescue ellen from the hospital the creampie (on the couch) is just terrible. You literally only see his dick with a drop of cum... no pussy whatsoever.

E.g. the game 'v.i.r.t.u.e.s' has excellent creampie scenes: dick in pussy-> dick still in pussy with cum running out -> Dick outside of vagina, even more cum running out :PogChamp:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What foursome ending? who was in the foursome?
Carli, Judy, and Christina. Attached a screenshot from the game.

I didn't even know that was possible until I later installed the gallery mod to see what I had missed.
In reality it wasn't a true foursome ending. It was a Carli ending in which the MC had certain stats with the rest of the girls that encouraged Carli to give him a surprise for his birthday in that bonus scene.

I'm pretty sure Katie had a couple though, nothing like what you're talking about, but I thought she had a small one in the Chapter 6 & 8 scene. Don't know about the others since I don't do the others.
Speaking of creampies, I'd be surprised if there isn't a pregnant Katie epilogue or something along those lines.
How would Katie and MC name their babies? :BootyTime:

It has been over 2.5 years already since this game was released. February 2019.
I remember playing Depraved Awakening in 2018 and then moving on to this gem. Time flies...

Poor Caroline. What an unworthy MC and a scummy dev for such a stunning lady :cry:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Speaking of creampies, I'd be surprised if there isn't a pregnant Katie epilogue or something along those lines.
How would Katie and MC name their babies? :BootyTime:

It has been over 2.5 years already since this game was released. February 2019.
I remember playing Depraved Awakening in 2018 and then moving on to this gem. Time flies...

Poor Caroline. What an unworthy MC and a scummy dev for such a stunning lady :cry:
I would think Katie's ending is going to be a pregnant one. Between the three sex scenes, they've all finished with 'pies, but I HOPE TO GOD it's not hinted like Carli's was at the end of DA. I'm banking on and really hoping for a decent epilogue playing out between the MC and his chosen girl. We didn't really have a proper DA ending, everybody just went their own way and I'm afraid it might be the same here.

I'm also hoping for that it doesn't take another 2 or so years to finish this game. The time between updates seemed longer between 9-10 than it was 8-9, but maybe I'm wrong. With supposedly this game being 14 chapters, we still have 4 to go, and who knows how long or how in-depth Philly plans to go. I'm just really worried about the length and the content of the endings at this point. The Katie/MC one should be somewhat romantic with a pregnancy aspect to it. The Carli/MC ending was just another sex scene, her hinting at pregnancy, and that was it, fade to black.

This game and Katie deserves MUCH more than that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would think Katie's ending is going to be a pregnant one. Between the three sex scenes, they've all finished with 'pies, but I HOPE TO GOD it's not hinted like Carli's was at the end of DA. I'm banking on and really hoping for a decent epilogue playing out between the MC and his chosen girl. We didn't really have a proper DA ending, everybody just went their own way and I'm afraid it might be the same here.

I'm also hoping for that it doesn't take another 2 or so years to finish this game. The time between updates seemed longer between 9-10 than it was 8-9, but maybe I'm wrong. With supposedly this game being 14 chapters, we still have 4 to go, and who knows how long or how in-depth Philly plans to go. I'm just really worried about the length and the content of the endings at this point. The Katie/MC one should be somewhat romantic with a pregnancy aspect to it. The Carli/MC ending was just another sex scene, her hinting at pregnancy, and that was it, fade to black.

This game and Katie deserves MUCH more than that.
DA was his debut and he's got much better at everything now. I'm sure that he will take his time to give the players propers endings with much more content and story of what happened next.

Actually, ep10 took a little shorter than ep9 to be released. Slightly over 4 months, while ep9 took longer than 5.
The game will have around 4-5 more episodes. Between 1.5-2 years seems like a safe bet.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #102
Okay we have been back at it this week!
I didn't get much work done on Thursday but past that it was a productive week and plenty of time to make that up.
So this week most of the outline for the update is setup. Still a couple items to debate but more than enough to dive into. Also got 62 renders done and 5 animations and another is currently cooking. Along with that, I also wrote out the first couple scenes.
For customs this month, expect a poll to come out mid week. As per usual, just debating in my brain what options to do for this fall. I think I just came up with one as I wrote that :p
Past that guys I hope you have a great weekend.
And as always, stay awesome!
Philly

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
DA was his debut and he's got much better at everything now. I'm sure that he will take his time to give the players propers endings with much more content and story of what happened next.

Actually, ep10 took a little shorter than ep9 to be released. Slightly over 4 months, while ep9 took longer than 5.
The game will have around 4-5 more episodes. Between 1.5-2 years seems like a safe bet.
Sounds logical to me. being 46 already, I'm going to feel even more like an old man when I turn 48 and still playing or waiting for the end of this game. Going to be a tad surreal to be honest.

Reactions: Aristos

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Dev Update #102
I didn't get much work done on Thursday but past that it was a productive week and plenty of time to make that up.
So this week most of the outline for the update is setup. Still a couple items to debate but more than enough to dive into. Also got 62 renders done and 5 animations and another is currently cooking. Along with that, I also wrote out the first couple scenes.
For customs this month, expect a poll to come out mid week. As per usual, just debating in my brain what options to do for this fall. I think I just came up with one as I wrote that :p
Philly
Driving an old school bike with Victoria in the back? Satisfaction.:love::love: The next chapter promise to be another top one piece of art.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Driving an old school bike with Victoria in the back? Satisfaction.:love::love: The next chapter promise to be another top one piece of art.
How can you tell it's old school? We can't see anything!
For all we know, it could fly :LUL:
I know we are all eager to see her gorgeous features, but I can't approve of her not wearing any head protection. Never ride a bike without a helmet.
Damn, never ride one of those pesky electric scooters without a fucking helmet either! And leave the sidewalk for pedestrians! Annoying motherfuckas :FacePalm::cautious::cautious:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Katie doesn't belong in a threesome, period. But that's me, and if I had the choice, I'd still choose no to it. No way am I going to go this entire game, all these many many months being loyal to one girl just to have Katie suddenly play both sides of the plate. Nah-uh, no thanks.
Maybe, maybe not. Wouldn't say period but I wouldn't be surprised if she never gets one. And hey, if you want to play for one girl, that's all you. I'm gonna at least unlock the scene for one of my play-throughs

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
How can you tell it's old school? We can't see anything!
For all we know, it could fly
Well, I'm saying it is an old school bike, because I am guessing that it is Sasha's bike... And because the year is
2042, and the story says that it is considered an old model bike.
I can't approve of her not wearing any head protection. Never ride a bike without a helmet.
Agree with you on that! In real life, the transit laws says that everyone must use helmets when riding a bike(at least on my country, anyway), but this is COBD.:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #102
Philly
Hooray! We're back underway!

It sounds like Philly took last week off and completed 62 static renders and 5 animations this week, giving him an average of... 62 statics and 5 animations per working week. :p (He's averaging 31 statics and 2.5 animations per week overall). Not much too see yet, but let's show the graphics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, based on Philly's current animation render rate we're on pace for a release in early January. Granted, between fluctuations in render rate and the uncertainty of how big Chapter 11 will be (to say nothing of possible Christmas delays), the margin of error on that estimate is huge. But it does appear that Philly is back in the thick of things; he's already rendering at rates comparable to those we saw during Chapter 10.

Awesome preview image, too. I'm excited to see what comes of Victoria's defection (and how it will differ between the respect/spellbound paths). It's going to be a long wait, but I'm confident it will be worth it.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes