Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wasn't a huge Ellen fan in the beginning, but after everything that's gone down up to mid-ch. 9, (which is where I am currently at) she has definitely grown on me. So at this point Victoria is still my queen, and Katie is still a waifu, but with the exception of Sonja, I actually like all the girls in here, even the side ones like Abby, Chandra, Sasha and Kay. Not counting on a harem per se, but I'll settle for any throuple/poly option if a path becomes available. It's just too hard to choose otherwise.

Last edited:

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Are people still hoping for a harem ending here? Nothing so far indicates that will ever happen. At most i would expect a threesome between Jake, Chandra and Abby. :LOL:
It's not that I'm hoping for a harem ending. I mean, I'll take one if it's offered, but I won't be sad if there isn't one...well, maybe a little...
No, the main reason I was asking about it is because there seems to be a path through the game where you can choose to sleep with only your desired waifu as well as sleeping with everyone. Sleeping with multiple characters can actually be a detriment to your gameplay:
In the scene where Ellen and Vicky talk, if you slept with both of them during the game, Victoria will mention the number of times she had sex with you and Ellen will lose points based on the count (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you lost more points the more times you slept with Victoria). Losing the points can hurt, but losing them is not a dealbreaker (meaning you won't get locked out of any scenes) IF you played "optimally" everywhere else and chose all the options that increase Ellen's score.
Additionally, there is that one scene with Katie where you'll only get it if you were faithful to her (you didn't sleep with anyone else throughout the game) UNLESS you, again, played "optimally" and raised Katie's Lust score up as high as it would go. Then, you could bypass that fidelity check on the scene.
Basically, what I'm trying to get at is that, while you can choose to have sex with just one character for the whole game (although good luck staving off temptation before you get to Gloria's scenes :p), playing a certain way does grant you access to all of the scenes (barring path-divergent scenes).

Now, that could just be Philly's way of letting a player access almost all of the content in a single playthrough without requiring the player to make multiple saves or replaying the game entirely. Which I'm fine with. But it does make me wonder how the ending is going to play out in this case: if such actions don't result in a harem ending, will it result in a everyone-parts-ways-as-best-friends kind of ending? Will we choose our desired waifu out of the many we slept with? Will she be chosen for us based on the girl with the highest Love/Lust scores? When will we reach the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back and all the girls hate us for sleeping with everyone else?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's not that I'm hoping for a harem ending. I mean, I'll take one if it's offered, but I won't be sad if there isn't one...well, maybe a little...
No, the main reason I was asking about it is because there seems to be a path through the game where you can choose to sleep with only your desired waifu as well as sleeping with everyone. Sleeping with multiple characters can actually be a detriment to your gameplay:
In the scene where Ellen and Vicky talk, if you slept with both of them during the game, Victoria will mention the number of times she had sex with you and Ellen will lose points based on the count (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you lost more points the more times you slept with Victoria). Losing the points can hurt, but losing them is not a dealbreaker (meaning you won't get locked out of any scenes) IF you played "optimally" everywhere else and chose all the options that increase Ellen's score.
Additionally, there is that one scene with Katie where you'll only get it if you were faithful to her (you didn't sleep with anyone else throughout the game) UNLESS you, again, played "optimally" and raised Katie's Lust score up as high as it would go. Then, you could bypass that fidelity check on the scene.
Basically, what I'm trying to get at is that, while you can choose to have sex with just one character for the whole game (although good luck staving off temptation before you get to Gloria's scenes :p), playing a certain way does grant you access to all of the scenes (barring path-divergent scenes).

Now, that could just be Philly's way of letting a player access almost all of the content in a single playthrough without requiring the player to make multiple saves or replaying the game entirely. Which I'm fine with. But it does make me wonder how the ending is going to play out in this case: if such actions don't result in a harem ending, will it result in a everyone-parts-ways-as-best-friends kind of ending? Will we choose our desired waifu out of the many we slept with? Will she be chosen for us based on the girl with the highest Love/Lust scores? When will we reach the proverbial straw that breaks the camel’s back and all the girls hate us for sleeping with everyone else?
With the option to rekindle something with Sonja in the current chapter, I'd say its moving in the direction where we might need to focus on our desired waifu(s) but as long as there are no hard decisions/ultimatums given, I'm guessing we'll get to the end before finally being presented with choosing our 'final' girl before we ride off into the sunset with her, leaving on everyone else on somewhat bittersweet but good terms.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
With the option to rekindle something with Sonja in the current chapter, I'd say its moving in the direction where we might need to focus on our desired waifu(s) but as long as there are no hard decisions/ultimatums given, I'm guessing we'll get to the end before finally being presented with choosing our 'final' girl before we ride off into the sunset with her, leaving on everyone else on somewhat bittersweet but good terms.
Well Depraved Awakening did have an epilogue scene that resulted in a foursome and even not picking that you still could have f buddy relationships with multiple LI's during the ending

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Personally, when I bought Book 1 on Steam of February of last year, and it came with the official walkthrough, Katie's summation paragraph said to keep things well rounded with her, and I've been doing that ever since, never having her lust higher than her love. I have an 8/7 with her going into the Chapter 11 update whenever that drops, so basically, I guess I was playing optimally all the time but I am also incredibly faithful to her when I do my runs in this game.

I think, possibly in Chapter 12 (maybe 11, maybe 13, don't really know) there's going to be a lockout choice to where you pick your girl that you want, cutting off "fun time" with everybody else. I'm sure it's going to reflect in the dialogue somehow, on who you've chosen, between yourself and the other characters (at least that's how I'd do it) But I said in an earlier post here that DA didn't give players a choice until that final showdown at the end. My choices were Carli, Judy & Mi-do and I'm guessing it was determined by score. I never did anything with the latter two, but the scores were pretty high.

That could be the same thing here. Sonja's score wasn't tracked, but yet you had the option here to do something with her and rekindle that relationship. Abby's score isn't tracked, but I feel that she comes along with Chandy's ending (if she even has one after 4-5 chapters of her barely having a scene)

If DA is a reference point for this, I think that's how you're going to pick your final girl, going by what the scores say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
My man PhillyGames can almost do everything good..... creampie scenes are not one of them.

To many times he only shows a dripping dick or a dick covering up the filled pussy without actually showing the fuckin filled pussy.... that is what us creampie lovers want to see... :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
My man PhillyGames can almost do everything good..... creampie scenes are not one of them.

To many times he only shows a dripping dick or a dick covering up the filled pussy without actually showing the fuckin filled pussy.... that is what us creampie lovers want to see... :cry:
I'm pretty sure Katie had a couple though, nothing like what you're talking about, but I thought she had a small one in the Chapter 6 & 8 scene. Don't know about the others since I don't do the others.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Missed Queen Victoria in last two updates, hopefully in next update we will get some alone time with her.
I was hoping something from her as well. She's my favorite. Good thing we got a dialogue scene into her past and now she's on board with helping us (on both her Love and Spellbound routes). We also got some amazing lewd scenes with Katie, Ellen, and Gloria.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I was hoping something from her as well. She's my favorite. Good thing we got a dialogue scene into her past and now she's on board with helping us (on both her Love and Spellbound routes). We also got some amazing lewd scenes with Katie, Ellen, and Gloria.
Victoria and Chandra, these girls are too good for cruel cruel world. And then there is Kutie i mean Katie. Harem if possible then i want these three under a roof.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Victoria and Chandra, these girls are too good for cruel cruel world. And then there is Kutie i mean Katie. Harem if possible then i want these three under a roof.
I believe we'll be getting both Chandra and Victoria in this next update for sure. Normally I would say that Katie doesn't belong in a threesome with minxes like Victoria and Chandra but given how open she was to anal in this latest update, she might not be far off from earning her spot as Best Girl #2.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I believe we'll be getting both Chandra and Victoria in this next update for sure. Normally I would say that Katie doesn't belong in a threesome with minxes like Victoria and Chandra but given how open she was to anal in this latest update, she might not be far off from earning her spot as Best Girl #2.
Katie doesn't belong in a threesome, period. But that's me, and if I had the choice, I'd still choose no to it. No way am I going to go this entire game, all these many many months being loyal to one girl just to have Katie suddenly play both sides of the plate. Nah-uh, no thanks.

Sep 9, 2021
I want my queen Victoria.

Katie doesn't belong in a threesome, period. But that's me, and if I had the choice, I'd still choose no to it. No way am I going to go this entire game, all these many many months being loyal to one girl just to have Katie suddenly play both sides of the plate. Nah-uh, no thanks.
I agree let's not ruin game and character by adding unnecessary tag team physical match.

Reactions: yaksh000

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Yep.
Primary to that i want Chandra to have some major role in the mission, till now she is used as the stress reliever, seems like it's changing now as mc asks her to spy in her mother's office in previous update and hope the scenario changes hereon. She has that distinct aura around her, that clinginess when she is around mc which makes her even more attractive and they shared some moments in the past too when mc used work for her mother. Hopefully.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Harem i think will be the last update if at all. So before that they'll be concentrating solely on finishing the solo route. So don't worry my buddy.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes