Sep 9, 2021
Hey my Internet pack have two more day before i get new data. Is there new scene with Victoria because there wasn't one in last one. I am all down for my queen. Is she have at least big part in this update at least.
Thanks (y)

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Did Philly say if there was gonna be a harem ending? Or will we eventually end up with a single/no relationship? (Or a possible Witcher 3 ending where all the women ride off on a hor…cyber-horse while leaving your character tied to a bed)

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Did Philly say if there was gonna be a harem ending? Or will we eventually end up with a single/no relationship? (Or a possible Witcher 3 ending where all the women ride off on a hor…cyber-horse while leaving your character tied to a bed)
He has not confirmed or denied any harem endings. But given how we haven't had any threesome/group scenes this late in the game (Only about 4 chapters left) it's very unlikely we'll be getting such an ending.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
He has not confirmed or denied any harem endings. But given how we haven't had any threesome/group scenes this late in the game (Only about 4 chapters left) it's very unlikely we'll be getting such an ending.
I'd happily settle for a throuple at this point if a harem is not happening.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I have a feeling there’ll be at least an Ellen/Victoria threesome. It’s no secret that the former is hot for the latter while the latter admitted that she was somehow fond of the latter. There’s also the part where MC can tell Ellen in detail about the time he fucked Victoria.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I'd happily settle for a throuple at this point if a harem is not happening.
The only throuples I could potentially see happening is Chandra/Abby (big stretch since Abby isn't a main girl) and Victoria/Ellen (Even bigger stretch since their talk about including Victoria was likely just banter). Otherwise, we might just have to accept one Main Girl for the ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I have a feeling there’ll be at least an Ellen/Victoria threesome. It’s no secret that the former is hot for the latter while the latter admitted that she was somehow fond of the latter. There’s also the part where MC can tell Ellen in detail about the time he fucked Victoria.
It's a big maybe. It was likely just banter during that sex scene with Ellen, but if it happens I won't be completely surprised.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Are people still hoping for a harem ending here? Nothing so far indicates that will ever happen. At most i would expect a threesome between Jake, Chandra and Abby. :LOL:
I think it's rather clear that it will be like in DA,if some threesomes will happen it will be a one or two time thinglike witch christina and judy

Reactions: ename144

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Are people still hoping for a harem ending here? Nothing so far indicates that will ever happen. At most i would expect a threesome between Jake, Chandra and Abby. :LOL:
Depraved Awakening had a foursome ending. You never know how the dice could fall.

(Not really expecting that to happen, though.)

Reactions: blarg0192

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Carli, Judy, and Christina. Attached a screenshot from the game.

I didn't even know that was possible until I later installed the gallery mod to see what I had missed.
Could you please attach the screenshot once more? I got an error trying to open it. I'm really surprised,as I played through DA like 7 times and didn't find it. Also if there is one sex scene it doesn't mean anything, you get Chris+Judy threesome in the end,but you only confess to one,and the other is strictly sexual partner at best.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Could you please attach the screenshot once more? I got an error trying to open it. I'm really surprised,as I played through DA like 7 times and didn't find it. Also if there is one sex scene it doesn't mean anything, you get Chris+Judy threesome in the end,but you only confess to one,and the other is strictly sexual partner at best.
I dunno whats going on. I can't upload anything all of a sudden. Just getting errors from f95. I'll try again later.

EDIT: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
DA 's foursome was just fanservice, it's completely disjointed from game's plot. Well, not really as in order to unlock it you need high scores with all the girls involved, but it's one big birthday orgy just for the sake of it. If we take it as a fair precedent, then almost every girl combination you could think of is totally possible

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes