HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys, I'm late to the game, dunno why it took me so long to give it a shot, but only up to the party in CH.2 and so far interested in both Katie (very easy to like her) and Victoria despite being an obvious femme-fatale character, just can't resist the busty redhead. Not seeing a harem tag, so are there consequences to who we take to the party? Will the L.I. be locked out/mutually exclusive once we start 'spending some time' with them?

At this point not sure if we can sample them all or if I'm gonna have to decide right away which girl to focus on.... unless we can 'date' multiple simultaneously?
Not yet but i'm guessing the choice will come

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think that could be like his former game. There will be no "final girl pick" choice but depending of your choices along the story, you will naturally reach a specific end with one of the girls (and with more than one girl in some endings, just like in Depraveted Awekening)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think that could be like his former game. There will be no "final girl pick" choice but depending of your choices along the story, you will naturally reach a specific end with one of the girls (and with more than one girl in some endings, just like in Depraveted Awekening)
in DA, since my scores were high with Carli and Judy, and I helped Mi-do without doing anything to her, I had the choice of those three, and two of those three were given to me as a choice when talking to the waitress chick at the end. Mi-do was given to me as a choice when I got to Carli's.

I'm guessing here, maybe at Chapter 13 or so, there could be a choice for your girl that locks you out of doing anything with any other girl. Who knows. in CoBD, Katie and Gloria are my two highest point girls.

I already turned down Gloria and Sonja in Chapter 10. I turned Ellen down the whole damn game, Chandy too. My final choice should be fairly obvious since Katie's the only one I've been intimate with. Philly still might give you a choice depending on point totals

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
in DA, since my scores were high with Carli and Judy, and I helped Mi-do without doing anything to her, I had the choice of those three, and two of those three were given to me as a choice when talking to the waitress chick at the end. Mi-do was given to me as a choice when I got to Carli's.

I'm guessing here, maybe at Chapter 13 or so, there could be a choice for your girl that locks you out of doing anything with any other girl. Who knows. in CoBD, Katie and Gloria are my two highest point girls.

I already turned down Gloria and Sonja in Chapter 10. I turned Ellen down the whole damn game, Chandy too. My final choice should be fairly obvious since Katie's the only one I've been intimate with. Philly still might give you a choice depending on point totals
Gotta say, for me personally Vic is too hard to ignore or pass up even though for now at least (midway through ch.2) she just screams not to be trusted and not long-term girlfriend material. Likewise, I knew I liked Katie almost immediately so while Katie more than likely is my preferred choice, wasn't sure if we'd get a throuple/date multiple girls until the very end, where I already know who I want to end up with.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the spanish mod and the walkthrough are not compatible with each other?
Spanish-speakers are tough. We don't need that shit!
We can accidentally bump into a futa lady in ep1, wash our eyes with sulphuric acid and just rollback as if nothing happened (partly a true story.)

Now, seriously. I don't like WT mods because they take away from the fun. Some modders have the habit of making gallery + WT mods, so if I want a scene gallery in a game that's lacking it you have to go along with the walkthrough part too. That's really inconvenient.
What I want to say is that you should first play on your own, and then check a separate walkthrough (like those in PDF) to unlock any scene you're missing or check different outcomes.

i just posted here BUT, i had to do it once again (at risk of seems like a spammer) when i saw " ANOTHER CARACAS" the heck is doing my city in the game????
The MC and his whole squad had been in line 24h trying to get some gasolina. When it was their turn, the gasolina was over.
There were screams, shots and blood everywhere. It was a horrifying massacre :oops:

Reactions: Real Kreten

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
Spanish-speakers are tough. We don't need that shit!
We can accidentally bump into a futa lady in ep1, wash our eyes with sulphuric acid and just rollback as if nothing happened (partly a true story.)

Now, seriously. I don't like WT mods because they take away from the fun. Some modders have the habit of making gallery + WT mods, so if I want a scene gallery in a game that's lacking it you have to go along with the walkthrough part too. That's really inconvenient.
What I want to say is that you should first play on your own, and then check a separate walkthrough (like those in PDF) to unlock any scene you're missing or check different outcomes.

The MC and his whole squad had been in line 24h trying to get some gasolina. When it was their turn, the gasolina was over.
There were screams, shots and blood everywhere. It was a horrifying massacre :oops:
actually i took the mods of, even SPA translation, i wanted the scene galley but i was just trying some things...

Neet11

May 17, 2018
So this game has had a bug that stopped people from playing for more than a year with the only solution being non-accessible and it still hasn't been fixed. It is what it is, I expected nothing and got blown away.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So this game has had a bug that stopped people from playing for more than a year with the only solution being non-accessible and it still hasn't been fixed. It is what it is, I expected nothing and got blown away.
What bug are you talking about?

scar.

May 22, 2019
City of Broken Dreamers [v1.10.1 Ch.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 8.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 963 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hi thanks for your work

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
In the next chapter it looks like the game will be more focused on Victoria and Chandra. I wonder if Philly will separate both paths from each choice in the plot we made with Victoria and if we will finally meet the mysterious woman in the jacuzzi with Meredith and Victoria in chapter 7?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ovel

Apr 27, 2020
Idk if its just me but the nopy link for update ch.9 to ch.10 is down. It says that the archive doesnt exist.
Tried several times, but that message keeps popping up.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
In the next chapter it looks like the game will be more focused on Victoria and Chandra. I wonder if Philly will separate both paths from each choice in the plot we made with Victoria and if we will finally meet the mysterious woman in the jacuzzi with Meredith and Victoria in chapter 7?
Ya I wonder if / when the player will have to start isolating choices down with some of the girls.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
If I recall correctly that's the mayor, or some important political figure.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes