Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Considering Chandra initially was only supposed to be an easy 0.1 lay and not a LI....Chandra fans should consider themselves lucky they have what they have. Haha
That's not a very compelling argument, I must say.
If that was Philly's initial idea he could just have kept her out of the picture from that point onward. He didn't, instead he gave her an increasingly relevant role and she eventually became a full-fledged LI with stats and all. It's been 5 episodes without any time alone with her.

I'm not particularly fond of her, my favs are Vic and Ellen. But I imagine going 1.5 years without hardly any content with either and I'd be disappointed and eager.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That's not a very compelling argument, I must say.
If that was Philly's initial idea he could just have kept her out of the picture from that point onward. He didn't, instead he gave her an increasingly relevant role and she eventually became a full-fledged LI with stats and all. It's been 5 episodes without any time alone with her.

I'm not particularly fond of her, my favs are Vic and Ellen. But I imagine going 1.5 years without hardly any content with either and I'd be disappointed and eager.
For argument's sake, if I was waiting 1.5 years for anything related to Katie if she was in that type of "supporting" role, I wouldn't even be here I would've dropped the game a LONG time ago. Don't know how Chandy fans do it. I certainly wouldn't have had that much patience if the roles were reversed.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
For argument's sake, if I was waiting 1.5 years for anything related to Katie if she was in that type of "supporting" role, I wouldn't even be here I would've dropped the game a LONG time ago. Don't know how Chandy fans do it. I certainly wouldn't have had that much patience if the roles were reversed.
Ellen almost died, she was paralyzed from the waist down and still had a romp with the MC just an update later :LUL:
Gloria fans have had it the hardest. If anyone became infatuated with her early in the game, they had to wait over 2 years before anything happened. But in that case it made total sense considering her situation.
A similar case is Katie's; being that type of traditional lady her relationship moved slowly. But after that first night together it's been non-stop fluid exchange :BootyTime:

Nah, Chandra's scene on that counter top, or desktop or whatever was initially devised to feature in ep9. For some reason Philly deemed it wiser to reorganize the storyline and she was out not only of ep9, but also ep10. I assume she'll be back in ep11, but I thought as much of ep10 so you never know.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Not to change the topic but I just played the new update and.... damn! The opening scenes are awesome. And gotta say, I really loved the new scenes with Katie too! Deep sigh.

Okay... back to your regular discussion. =)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not to change the topic but I just played the new update and.... damn! The opening scenes are awesome. And gotta say, I really loved the new scenes with Katie too! Deep sigh.

Okay... back to your regular discussion. =)
Yeah that Katie sequence blew me out of the water. I kind of miss her old shy personality and the way she was so reserved, but she took a massive 180 in that scene and she definitely has a different to her than in the earlier chapters. Going to take a bit longer for me to get used to.

When I first saw that scene it reminded me of how Carli was in DA with that type of personality. She'll always be the shy "girl next door" type to me though like the way she was in the beginning of the game.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Nah, Chandra's scene on that counter top, or desktop or whatever was initially devised to feature in ep9. For some reason Philly deemed it wiser to reorganize the storyline and she was out not only of ep9, but also ep10. I assume she'll be back in ep11, but I thought as much of ep10 so you never know.
Oh, I've never heard about this before. Is there any more info about this scene or was it just a preview pic?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the sympathy, ya it's been a rough stretch. :) Chandy isn't my only interest, but she is #1 on the list. I've been enjoying the Katie, Sonja, and Gloria content, but just would be nice to get Chandy back in there.

Oh, I've never heard about this before. Is there any more info about this scene or was it just a preview pic?
It was a preview posted a while back of Chandra in what looked like (IIRC) a professional business outfit in a corporate office. She was laying on a desk, likely getting ready to start some "fun" with MC as I believe her top was off. It looked like it was in a lobby with a vestibule behind or something like that.
Philly had teased it as a preview for Episode 9, but then it got moved out of that one and obviously didn't make it into Episode 10, either, as Chandra had literally zero scenes or dialogue in this one, either. With MC heading to Baynard, chances are high that's when that will come into play.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As Razrback16 said, it was just a preview pic from back in January. Chandra was wearing business clothes and lying on a counter top or a table top in what seemed to be an office or maybe a reception.

This was the original post, although unfortunately the link to the picture is now broken so you'll not see the picture.
Note how people, including Philly himself, mentioned Chandra fans being excited :whistle: A couple of months later, not long before ep9 release, Philly said something along the lines of "I've decided to remove a scene from this update because it seemed to move too fast so I will include it later in the game; I posted a preview pic of it a while ago." We all tried to guess which scene it was and it turned out it was Chandy's.

Oh wow, may the gods of erotica bless der123fer for posting that while I was typing my post :love:
I remembered Chandra with more clothes than that :LUL:

Last edited:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
It was a preview posted a while back of Chandra in what looked like (IIRC) a professional business outfit in a corporate office. She was laying on a desk, likely getting ready to start some "fun" with MC as I believe her top was off. It looked like it was in a lobby with a vestibule behind or something like that.
Philly had teased it as a preview for Episode 9, but then it got moved out of that one and obviously didn't make it into Episode 10, either, as Chandra had literally zero scenes or dialogue in this one, either. With MC heading to Baynard, chances are high that's when that will come into play.
As @Razrback16 said, it was just a preview pic from back in January. Chandra was wearing business clothes and lying on a counter top or a table top in what seemed to be an office or maybe a reception.

This was the original post, although unfortunately the link to the picture is now broken so you'll not see the picture.
Note how people, including Philly himself, mentioned Chandra fans being excited :whistle: A couple of months later, not long before ep9 release, Philly said something along the lines of "I've decided to remove a scene from this update because it seemed too move to fast so I will include it later in the game; I posted a preview pic of it a while ago." We all tried to guess which scene it was and it turned out it was Chandy's.

Oh wow, may the gods of erotica bless @der123fer for posting that while I was typing my post :love:
I remembered Chandra with more clothes than that
Thanks guys for the quick summaries (y)
Here's that preview again, I think it might easily come into play next update as it's been foreshadowed this chapter View attachment 1399944
Oh my :love:

If this scene will indeed be included in the next chapter that's great news for not only Chandra fans, but to others as well, since it seems like the whole Baynard visit is already fully rendered and animated. I'm sure some changes will need to be made, because the whole thing happens later in the story, but still, Philly doesn't have to start from scratch.

Reactions: Razrback16

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Honestly Philly made a good call,even though Chandra's my fav and the wait was frustrating,It wouldn't made sense to include her in the latest chapter,as she's not a part of the group,but now Vic and Chandra should have the main stage for themselves. I'm curious what kind of ending will she get,Mc and sonya talked about going to mexico after the whole thing is over and I can't really imagine chandra abandoning her lifestyle,luxury and friends to run away with mc

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Guys, when about the final version, is there any information?
Final version, as in, the end of the game? Well, if we think 14 chapters total, and Chapter 10 just dropped very recently, we're looking at AT LEAST another 15-18 months I would think. Could be wrong I don't think anyone really knows except for Philly when this game is going to end date-wise

Reactions: HornyyPussy

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Honestly Philly made a good call,even though Chandra's my fav and the wait was frustrating,It wouldn't made sense to include her in the latest chapter,as she's not a part of the group,but now Vic and Chandra should have the main stage for themselves. I'm curious what kind of ending will she get,Mc and sonya talked about going to mexico after the whole thing is over and I can't really imagine chandra abandoning her lifestyle,luxury and friends to run away with mc
I agree, Philly made a good call, although I'm missing her a lot :)

And about the endings, keep hope alive, brother...Who knows what awaits us ahead? We don't know that whole lot about Chandra to take that for granted just yet. Who knows, maybe she'll declare how much she's missing the MC and stuff, and that ends up paving the way for a great ending with her...

Final version, as in, the end of the game? Well, if we think 14 chapters total, and Chapter 10 just dropped very recently, we're looking at AT LEAST another 15-18 months I would think. Could be wrong I don't think anyone really knows except for Philly when this game is going to end date-wise
It would be nice if Philly ends up adding more chapters than 14, but we'll see...All I know is: hopefully by the time he ends CoBD he starts working in a new exciting project right away (with another cyberpunk background, maybe?) :D

Reactions: KrishKalra

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hmm a character named Sonyja that says she crushed someones head with her legs. Where have I this before.

Well, they look nothing a like but I couldn't help being reminded of it.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
i just posted here BUT, i had to do it once again (at risk of seems like a spammer) when i saw " ANOTHER CARACAS" the heck is doing my city in the game????

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
dang it! with the universal cheat mode is compatible, but with the walthrough cheat does not, i tested it both ways... well Thanks anyway
I guess the walkthrough changes the labels to add some text, hence my translation can't keep up with those changes. Guessing again, the cheat mode only adds a way to change variables, so text doesn't change and the translation is still valid

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, I'm late to the game, dunno why it took me so long to give it a shot, but only up to the party in CH.2 and so far interested in both Katie (very easy to like her) and Victoria despite being an obvious femme-fatale character, just can't resist the busty redhead. Not seeing a harem tag, so are there consequences to who we take to the party? Will the L.I. be locked out/mutually exclusive once we start 'spending some time' with them?

At this point not sure if we can sample them all or if I'm gonna have to decide right away which girl to focus on.... unless we can 'date' multiple simultaneously?

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes