ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I would think Katie's ending is going to be a pregnant one. Between the three sex scenes, they've all finished with 'pies, but I HOPE TO GOD it's not hinted like Carli's was at the end of DA. I'm banking on and really hoping for a decent epilogue playing out between the MC and his chosen girl. We didn't really have a proper DA ending, everybody just went their own way and I'm afraid it might be the same here.
I don't really care whether Katie is pregnant or not in the epilogue; perhaps it would be good if she and the MC discuss it first. I do hope we'll get a good wrap-up for the main cast, but I think the dystopian/cyberpunk setting makes that tricky. This is a world were soulless corporations are supposed to be ascendant; the little people can never be 'safe' from them in the long run.

I think the optimum outcome would be to see how our surviving heroes (all of them, ideally) have grown stronger from the experience and to get a clear sense of where their path will lead them next. But leave the results of those paths to our imaginations.

I'm also hoping for that it doesn't take another 2 or so years to finish this game. The time between updates seemed longer between 9-10 than it was 8-9, but maybe I'm wrong. With supposedly this game being 14 chapters, we still have 4 to go, and who knows how long or how in-depth Philly plans to go. I'm just really worried about the length and the content of the endings at this point. The Katie/MC one should be somewhat romantic with a pregnancy aspect to it. The Carli/MC ending was just another sex scene, her hinting at pregnancy, and that was it, fade to black.

This game and Katie deserves MUCH more than that.
Chapter 10's development time was actually much less that Chapter 9:
1632013073804.png

Now, as you may recall Philly took December off while working on Chapter 8. If we remove those 31 days, the development time for all three chapters of the second act have been in the 130-140 day range. If that pattern holds Chapter 11 will be finished by January 15 or so. Chapter 14, the theoretical finale, would be released around the end of February 2023.

Odds are many things will change between now and then, but these are the numbers we have for now.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I don't really care whether Katie is pregnant or not in the epilogue; perhaps it would be good if she and the MC discuss it first. I do hope we'll get a good wrap-up for the main cast, but I think the dystopian/cyberpunk setting makes that tricky. This is a world were soulless corporations are supposed to be ascendant; the little people can never be 'safe' from them in the long run.

I think the optimum outcome would be to see how our surviving heroes (all of them, ideally) have grown stronger from the experience and to get a clear sense of where their path will lead them next. But leave the results of those paths to our imaginations.

View attachment 1411995

Now, as you may recall Philly took December off while working on Chapter 8. If we remove those 31 days, the development time for all three chapters of the second act have been in the 130-140 day range. If that pattern holds Chapter 11 will be finished by January 15 or so. Chapter 14, the theoretical finale, would be released around the end of February 2023.

Odds are many things will change between now and then, but these are the numbers we have for now.
A couple of months before I turn 48 if that trajectory holds true. Hope my health holds up until then, it should, but you never know

• Wow
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 1411995

It's funny. Episodes like ep9 that took around 160 days (or 130 if we take away December) to develop don't necessarily feel any longer than say for instance episodes 5 o 6. It's the number of animations and little details that make the difference.
Fortunately, Philly hasn't taken to shoerhorning a bunch of minigames in every update :Kappa::Kappa:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Having a boredom type of day and decided to start a for fun Katie run today. I know I know, I'm a broken record when it comes to her, but I just removed two huge games from my hard drive and I want some cheering up. I mean I don't really have to play it and just let my screensaver activate and listen to most of the music on my iPod, but it's not the same thing.

It's funny though going through this game from beginning to where we stand now, knowing what happens and how the characters' lives change (Gloria & Henry especially) and seeing "girl next door" Katie evolve into what we got in Chapter 10. Maybe this'll help me get on board more with her change in attitude (or maybe I'm just overthinking the whole thing when it comes to her personality in Chapter 10)

But whatever the case, going to enjoy a nice run in my #1 VN

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Having a boredom type of day and decided to start a for fun Katie run today. I know I know, I'm a broken record when it comes to her, but I just removed two huge games from my hard drive and I want some cheering up. I mean I don't really have to play it and just let my screensaver activate and listen to most of the music on my iPod, but it's not the same thing.

It's funny though going through this game from beginning to where we stand now, knowing what happens and how the characters' lives change (Gloria & Henry especially) and seeing "girl next door" Katie evolve into what we got in Chapter 10. Maybe this'll help me get on board more with her change in attitude (or maybe I'm just overthinking the whole thing when it comes to her personality in Chapter 10)

But whatever the case, going to enjoy a nice run in my #1 VN
you mind pm me what's the 2 huge games you removed ?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, just reminded about something I wanted to bring up...

After the MC & Katie leave the clinic in Chapter 10, they both go their separate ways, has anybody thought about Katie being picked up on her way back by Baynard or one of Meredith's people? I know after Gloria's Chapter 8 *kaboom* not many Ghosts are left to do just that but I was thinking about it just now after the scene where the MC & Katie go their own way after they investigate the bodies in Lakewood.

I thought about this originally after the update came out, just reminded of it now like I said.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Alright, just reminded about something I wanted to bring up...

After the MC & Katie leave the clinic in Chapter 10, they both go their separate ways, has anybody thought about Katie being picked up on her way back by Baynard or one of Meredith's people? I know after Gloria's Chapter 8 *kaboom* not many Ghosts are left to do just that but I was thinking about it just now after the scene where the MC & Katie go their own way after they investigate the bodies in Lakewood.

I thought about this originally after the update came out, just reminded of it now like I said.
Ya, I have wondered if something is going to happen to her when they separated, there.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Finishing my Katie run today and another instance where she became like Carli in Chapter 10...

screenshot1011.png

Using the term "cultured" when it comes to her lingerie, and more specifically, her stockings.

I chose the professional look here as I did not want her to dress like a clubbing slut, but am curious, if this matters later in the game, what the alternate scenes would be like with her in that kind of getup.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Not to be an ass and double post, but after taking a bulk of the day and enjoying this game, my Katie run, the music, and the newer chapters, it just reaffirms my belief that is the best goddamn VN out there today and I don't give two shits what anyone says. Chapter 10 was wonderful in my book. That deserted hotel had a Fallout: New Vegas feel to it that I really loved and Katie's lewd scene was simply phenomenal and it gets better every time I see it.

The scene where he's trailing Victoria..I love the angle that the scene is rendered in.

screenshot1258.png
There is no game, in my opinion, either now or in the future that can be as great as this game or even come close to topping it, and we still have four more chapters to go. Can't wait for the ride to continue

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Shit, the mood swings are getting crazy wild after the news of what happened with Gabby Petito (millions similar). I hate it with every fucking cardiocytes of my heart when something like this happens, these lowlife sperms don't even deserve to live who treats women like that. Feeling helpless really. This is not the site to express personal emotions but couldn't control. Sorry.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What if......Baynard got to Doc's parents and she is a double agent in order to protect her family? What if she's playing you? Maybe that is why she goes off on her own. ;)
Maybe she's just off to get her cinder fix.
Or even worse, a haul of synthesized banchan!
You should never trust appearances. There are so many possibilities.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
All of ya'll are disgusting heathens for even thinking or suggesting that something happen to Katie. If I had a rusty katana, I'd slice all of your tongues out then your fingers to serve them as finger food to the rats who will feast on said sliced tongues.

Heathens!!!

Lucky I'm not a mod here yet, I'd ban all of ya'll for slander and just being horrible people.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes