FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Question...with no lesbian tag does that mean there are no threesomes with bi sexual women in this?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
PapaPhat ; I was about to Facepalm the poor guy and give a snarky answer, but ok thank's for answering :ROFLMAO:
22FOR The (co)mpressed versions are not linked in OP anymore, you have to use the searchfunction, you may switch your search preferences to latest posts for that and you get them fast.
I thanked the uploader just 2 posts above yours. so all good enjoy the great game !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CityOfBrokenDreamers-1.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
This update was quicker than I expected. Is it much shorter than the previous chapters?

I can't wait to see how it ends!

Reactions: VOYEUR

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Am I the only one who kept getting an error during the scene where the MC tries to persuade the Red Moon not to kill Victoria?
(There were several iterations of this error with different line numbers as the scene went on, too.)

I was using a patched version of the previous installation (rather than downloading the complete v1.14 from scratch), but I've been doing that for a while without any issues.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Am I the only one who kept getting an error during the scene where the MC tries to persuade the Red Moon not to kill Victoria?
(There were several iterations of this error with different line numbers as the scene went on, too.)

I was using a patched version of the previous installation (rather than downloading the complete v1.14 from scratch), but I've been doing that for a while without any issues.
I got same errors, so I opened command line and put in "ch14redmoonscore=0". It defined this variable and so resolved error.
I expect, that there will be more permanent solution, but this work for now.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes