Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
One of them is bad enough, but 5 of them is a very haaard problem that needs to be dealt with ASAP, for the plot and the sake of the mission, ofc, and that's not counting Chandra, Abby, Sasha, Shanlon and Teri.
In fact, this is only a "hard" problem for you. If you choose Victoria or Katie, it's simple: you just have to love them, without any problems.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Am i the only one who wishes the MC to end with Sonja ? I can see them rekindling their relationship.
IMO she's the second hottest girl in the game (after Katie).
Not sure if you are alone but certainly in the minority opinion. Sonja has a ton of supporters, including me. TBH, they shouldn't be together again unless Sonja can forgive herself for what she did down south (killing the mutant kid.) MC forgave her but she can't seem to forgive herself, more's the pity. The only thing rekindling between them is their friendship, maybe friends with benefits but not married again. They're already divorced and I don't see them getting remarried. Still hoping for another hot hook up before the end of the game but the scene with MC and Sonja in the bar was likely the only one we'll see. There are just too many other hot LI in this game... But, I still love Sonja... :love::love::love::love::love:

So, no worries, my friend. I don't anticipate Philly putting MC and Sonja back together. Hope that helps you.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Finally finished the game upto the latest chapter. Was trying to pursue Katie's path for my first play-through but failed miserably as her score got stuck on 3, even though I remained pretty loyal all through the play. Was scoring high on the love scale with every other girl but disagreed with her twice and off went her route.

Oh well, apart from the weirdly tight routing requriements for her, it was a pleasurable read over all. There were some gaffs here and there CG wise, but overall it was a fine story read and I can't wait to pick it up again once the game is done so I can explore the other heroine stories. Hopefully it will be soon!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally finished the game upto the latest chapter. Was trying to pursue Katie's path for my first play-through but failed miserably as her score got stuck on 3, even though I remained pretty loyal all through the play. Was scoring high on the love scale with every other girl but disagreed with her twice and off went her route.

Oh well, apart from the weirdly tight routing requriements for her, it was a pleasurable read over all. There were some gaffs here and there CG wise, but overall it was a fine story read and I can't wait to pick it up again once the game is done so I can explore the other heroine stories. Hopefully it will be soon!
I think the one rule of every AVN (that isn't written by an absolute sadist) is that you always do what your chosen waifu asks and always agree with what she says (might sound like two rules, but they are truly just one). ;)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Let's get hype train moving
The hype is real every time a COBD update's release is around the corner, especially if it's the last chapter.;)

Can't wait to see how the story ends.

In fact, this is only a "hard" problem for you. If you choose Victoria or Katie, it's simple: you just have to love them, without any problems.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:o_O Uhh, you might wanna re-read my reply, coz by a 'hard' problem, I meant something entirely different to what you posted there, like the MC constantly walking around with a raging hard-on in his pants. Sonja even asked him if he knows at least one woman that's not attractive when they found Sasha in that shady hotel room, but thanks for the advice anyway.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I really hope to see I will be wrong but I feel like the end will be a huge disappointment. Right now the story is utter chaos and pulling off from here would be miraculous. :cautious::unsure:
I understand your concern, and as much as I like this game and appreciate Philly's hard work and professionalism, I can't pretend things have been perfectly fine in the last few updates, coz they obviously weren't. Whether we can blame that on Philly being burnt out, or suffering from writers block, or some IRL problems, fact is, there were a few things that didn't make sense and some were even plain ridiculous.

Still gonna hope for the best in this last chapter, but the story not living up to the hype is sadly a concern I share too.:cautious: Keeping my fingers crossed Philly proves us both wrong and delivers a masterpiece of an update followed by an ending that's worthy of a game of this caliber and popularity coz it'd be real disappointing if he didn't.

Oct 10, 2022
I understand your concern, and as much as I like this game and appreciate Philly's hard work and professionalism, I can't pretend things have been perfectly fine in the last few updates, coz they obviously weren't. Whether we can blame that on Philly being burnt out, or suffering from writers block, or some IRL problems, fact is, there were a few things that didn't make sense and some were even plain ridiculous.

Still gonna hope for the best in this last chapter, but the story not living up to the hype is sadly a concern I share too.:cautious: Keeping my fingers crossed Philly proves us both wrong and delivers a masterpiece of an update followed by an ending that's worthy of a game of this caliber and popularity coz it'd be real disappointing if he didn't.
Oh I really hope so. Putting a good end for a story like this would be perfect. You may be right; could be burn out, writers block etc. can be blamed for last few chapters, last 2 for me, but my main concerns come from not enough time to tie up everything. Single chapter feels like not enough the end this story, maybe one more preferably 2 could have been better. :unsure: Too many girls, too little time. So much to tell, so little space.
All in all, we'll wait and see maybe dev gonna have good chapter and perfect ending. :giggle: Let's see.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:o_O Uhh, you might wanna re-read my reply, coz by a 'hard' problem, I meant something entirely different to what you posted there, like the MC constantly walking around with a raging hard-on in his pants. Sonja even asked him if he knows at least one woman that's not attractive when they found Sasha in that shady hotel room, but thanks for the advice anyway.
I understand, sorry, I must have misunderstood. But the second sentence of my post is still true. (y) ;)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Single chapter feels like not enough the end this story, maybe one more preferably 2 could have been better. :unsure:
Well, if I'm not mistaken, Philly wants to split this final chapter into two parts to do just that, so let's hope everything works out exactly as he plans it to. Personally, I'd prefer to see an epilogue too, where we see what happens with all the characters after they take Baynard down and (probably) cure the ppl of the milcher disease, but it's up to Philly if he wants that too.

All in all, we'll wait and see maybe dev gonna have good chapter and perfect ending. :giggle: Let's see.
I agree. Hope dies last, as they say, and Philly obviously ain't no slacker to pull a SCAMcstor or abandon the ship when ppl criticize some aspects of the story, so I'm gonna hope for the best.

MC and Sonja are divorced just the same for all intents and purposes. Their marriage is over.
No, they ain't. MC even said that Sonja's supposed 'abuse' when she saves him from Gloria's insane EMP explosion, or whatever type of X-Men shit she pulled there, and forces him to take a cold shower (can't recall in which chapter, but I know it's after Henry dies and Sasha kidnaps an unconscious Gloria:unsure:) is going to the divorce papers and she joked about taking Sam if he'll do that, so legally, they still married.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC and Sonja are divorced just the same for all intents and purposes. Their marriage is over.
sure but there is still bit of that old flame remaining. might cause problems if mc and doc try to tie the knots and papers say that he's still married.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If you do a celibate route with the MC and then have the sex scene with Sonja, they might make up and live together again :unsure:
After all, they aren't even legally divorced. That has to mean something for Philly (I hope).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
If you do a celibate route with the MC and then have the sex scene with Sonja, they might make up and live together again :unsure:
After all, they aren't even legally divorced. That has to mean something for Philly (I hope).
I am under impression that Victoria and Sonja are both in some kind of "start relationship". Is that could mean Sonja would side with Victoria in the end in case the MC is not in romantic path with none of them? But, if the MC is in romantic path with Victoria and in good relationship with Sonja, what that could mean in the end?

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes