AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
who is getting a scene this update, Vic for sure, but who else?
My guess is for Ellen or Sonja. But I also hope for a scene with the Twins, or Meredith and Police Chief Woman(maybe in the depraved path), because these are the scenes that not happened yet in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: echilog

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would prefer a scene where we can blow the Redmoon's brains in the next update considering where the story is sending the characters. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
My guess is for Ellen or Sonja. But I also hope for a scene with the Twins, or Meredith and Police Chief Woman(maybe in the depraved path), because these are the scenes that not happened yet in the game.
I hope for a Shanlon/Krista scene where Shanlon thoroughly dominates and degrades Krista, but I doubt Krista will be a reoccurring character., just a one and done fucktoy. A toy to be treated like that is intuiting.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I hope for a Shanlon/Krista scene where Shanlon thoroughly dominates and degrades Krista, but I doubt Krista will be a reoccurring character., just a one and done fucktoy. A toy to be treated like that is intuiting.
I am not sure if Shanlon and Krista have any connection in the game for a scene, but who knonws. It could be good. Me, I am eager waiting for a Shanlon/Victoria scene. I think almost everyone is waiting for this.

Reactions: EmileBadile

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I know you guys are just sharing your wishful thinking, but I think that a threesome with Krista and another girl is absolutely impossible. In fact, I think that any new scene with Krista is absolutely impossible at this point of the game, and I'd be disappointed in Philly if he wasted his time on such an irrelevant character when there's barely 1.5 updates left.

Anyway, that's not what I was talking about initially: a threesome involving Krista and any other female character is absolutely impossible for the simple reason that her first scene is perhaps the most difficult to get in the game; it happens on a very specific path, with a specific level of corruption points, and only after a specific choice. With this in mind, it would be totally absurd to spend some time making a scene with a more or less relevant character like Shanlon that many people (those who didn't get Krista's first scene) would miss. Not to mention that I can't imagine any human way that such a scene could work storywise. Abby? Please no! She hates her! Let's respect out horny beauty! (Besides, if it's Abby we wouldn't have got Krista's sex scene in the first place, so no.]
Shanlon plus a main LI? Unlikely, but why not?
Krista plus any LI? Absolutely not gonna happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdevil66

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I know you guys are just sharing your wishful thinking, but I think that a threesome with Krista and another girl is absolutely impossible. In fact, I think that any new scene with Krista is absolutely impossible at this point of the game, and I'd be disappointed in Philly if he wasted his time on such an irrelevant character when there's barely 1.5 updates left.

Anyway, that's not what I was talking about initially: a threesome involving Krista and any other female character is absolutely impossible for the simple reason that her first scene is perhaps the most difficult to get in the game; it happens on a very specific path, with a specific level of corruption points, and only after a specific choice. With this in mind, it would be totally absurd to spend some time making a scene with a more or less relevant character like Shanlon that many people (those who didn't get Krista's first scene) would miss. Not to mention that I can't imagine any human way that such a scene could work storywise. Abby? Please no! She hates her! Let's respect out horny beauty! (Besides, if it's Abby we wouldn't have got Krista's sex scene in the first place, so no.]
Krista plus any LI? Absolutely not gonna happen.
I agree with you. Krista is just a small character in the game and a scene between her with any LI is a little "forced". Her scene is hard to get and secret to unlock, which you need a specific path and amount of Dep points to achieve. But, I wouldn't say that a new sex scene between her and the MC is impossible to happen, because Philly make that open in the story.

Reactions: EmileBadile

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I agree with you. Krista is just a small character in the game and a scene between her with any LI is a little "forced". Her scene is hard to get and secret to unlock, which you need a specific path and amount of Dep points to achieve. But, I wouldn't say that a new sex scene between her and the MC is impossible to happen, because Philly make that open in the story.
Yes, I know she gave the MC her address, but as I said I'd be really disappointed if instead of wrapping up the story our hero said: "Girls, put your weapons away for a moment. There's some business in Juniper Lane I have to deal with first. Be right back!"
:Kappa: :Kappa:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Yes, I know she gave the MC her address, but as I said I'd be really disappointed if instead of wrapping up the story our hero said: "Girls, put your weapons away for a moment. There's some business in Juniper Lane I have to deal with first. Be right back!"
Be open-minded, my dude. :LOL::LOL: We could have an alternative ending where the MC could end like a lonely ass and he could have just Krista as his final option for sex. That way, no story would be spoiled with our main beloved LIs.

EmileBadile

Jan 26, 2023
I mean the MC essentially does this several times so it could happen lol.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I mean the MC essentially does this several times so it could happen lol.
The MC ditching the plan and potentially putting everybody in danger just so he can fuck a horny hoe (again) would be hilarious to see, but Philly won't troll us like that... again.:whistle:

I mean, for a guy who's the most wanted motherfucker in the whole country, he's pretty chill about it, and doesn't really give a fuck about subtlety too often, especially not when it's pussy pounding time, but I can't say I blame him for this. Who wouldn't walk with constant, raging hard-ons around all those beauties. One of them is bad enough, but 5 of them is a very haaard problem that needs to be dealt with ASAP, for the plot and the sake of the mission, ofc, and that's not counting Chandra, Abby, Sasha, Shanlon and Teri. Dude's shooting more cum than he ever shot bullets.:ROFLMAO:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
That will happen eventually... or he could turn into ally in the end against Baynard.
That could be a possibility coz they pretty much fucked if they don't, since nobody in their group is strong enough to even scratch that thing. I know the MC has some special rounds prepared for him, but I don't think the Red Moon will underestimate him again, and in this case, he means business. Their only chance is to convince him to help them and stop being a hypocritical dickhead who works for the same fuckers that destroyed his country, IMO, but I don't know... maybe Gloria can make some X-Men magic and politely tell him to join them or go fuck himself, unless he wants her to use a dildo on his android ass. It will be real interesting to see how they deal with the fucker and Baynard tho.

I am not sure if Shanlon and Krista have any connection in the game for a scene, but who knonws.
Krista maybe not, but for the players who accepted her help, Shanlon can actually be a crucial figure in taking Baynard down, since most of the reporters are pussies afraid of risking their jobs AND lives by broadcasting such incriminating shit about them, so I'd expect to see at least 1 sex scene with her in this or the next update (part 2 of Ch14). If Philly's gonna do that, I hope we'll get to fuck ALL of her holes, not just her asshole, coz busting a few loads ballsdeep in her pussy should be a must for a high depravity stat MC.:devilish:

It don't sound unlikely at all, coz (spellbound) Victoria could be a possibility, just like the Dragon was in DA, Chandra's another one, but I'd want Philly to give us that sex scene she dreamed of in Ch4 (IIRC). Fucking Chandra's brains out in front of Meredith while she's tied to a chair and nutting on her bitchy face, maybe even force her to clean her daughter's juices off MC's dick, would be a good way to get payback... or maybe we should let her alone with Shanlon in a creepy ass sex dungeon and watch the sweet chaos commence.:sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes