smallreblogger

Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone have/know any gallery unlocker or any latest save file of the game? I had uninstalled it previously due to storage limit months ago. Now I'm thinking of playing it again. Any help is much appreciated.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, I'm really happy if the news about this new project are true. I love cyberpunk as a genre, and nothing will top COBD in that genre and not many are even trying to make a cyberpunk game,so Philly making a cyberpunk VN universe would be really cool and welcomed, if chapter 14 is not a final installment that must mean we either get a long epilogue or Philly decided to include more sex scenes with some underused characters or group scenes that would make 14th chapter too long. Either way I'm happy it's gonna be a cyberpunk game.
I love the genre too, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed that Philly is not branching out more. I would so enjoy seeing what he could do with another universe. The Phillyverse as I call it will be great I'm sure, but I always appreciate when a dev/writer/actor/director etc tries something new in a completely new world with new storylines and characters. No complaints though, I will eagerly play anything new by this developer. One of my favs.

I do partly still hope that maybe Philly is just being coy about it to throw any copycats off the trail of the true nature of the next project.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Damm man chp 13 was released on 26th Feb and now whole new chapter update is coming on this month or may be next month first! But the main thing is how tf they work so fast!! I mean their every update carries a good amount of content in quantity wise!! Like seriously dude it's feel like the dev is very underrated, when i just look into thread number of this game it's only 900 but other popular fake dev famous for milking or scamming got 3k+ thread number (icstor I'm talking about you). Thank you dev for being so consistent and taking your work seriously.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers v1.13.1 walkthrough
First off, thanks for the WT. It's pretty handy to have (y)

I don't know if this is the correct way of approaching you to providing feedback for it though, but I'll try anyway.
I found something that didn't match your guidance. Specifically, this section:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my play-through I had 3 Katie Score and 1 Katie lust at this point, but I got no prompt for Enter / Stay Outside. This made me wonder if I actually needed more than three score, so to confirm my doubt, I reversed back and picked the option of "Be Understanding" instead, bumping her score to 4, and sure enough when I reached that point, I got the prompt of Enter / Stay Outside.

Feel free to check from your end as well, but I do believe her route is pretty tight with the score requirements here. :)

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
First off, thanks for the WT. It's pretty handy to have (y)

I don't know if this is the correct way of approaching you to providing feedback for it though, but I'll try anyway.
I found something that didn't match your guidance. Specifically, this section:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my play-through I had 3 Katie Score and 1 Katie lust at this point, but I got no prompt for Enter / Stay Outside. This made me wonder if I actually needed more than three score, so to confirm my doubt, I reversed back and picked the option of "Be Understanding" instead and sure enough when I reached that point, I got the prompt of Enter / Stay Outside.

Feel free to check from your end as well, but I do believe her route is pretty tight with the score requirements here. :)
I'm not rick87 but you are correct.

Having said that, I vaguely recall some variable requirements being adjusted in subsequent releases. That could be the case here. Or maybe I'm mixing up games.

Reactions: LonerPrime

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just bumped into the old Q&A back from 2020 when Philly explained many details about the game (including the girls' ages, as we recalled a few days ago). In case you are bored and/or interested, here you have the Youtube link to the stream recording (over 3 hours, mind you):

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Having said that, I vaguely recall some variable requirements being adjusted in subsequent releases.
It could very well be so. I'm trying to pursue Katie's path, but I also didn't want to steer choices on purpose, so I disagreed with her twice, only to have her score now frozen at 3. Even picking the choices that should increase her score later on(like hospital rescue) does nothing to budge the number.

Makes me feel that either A) I need to shutdown all other heroine routes ASAP even if I'm being loyal to Katie or B) I need to pick every score for her to trigger the intimate scenes early or I miss her train. I'm still on Chapter 9 so I'm not 100% sure about this though.

Funny thing is, I'm not even pursuing other girls and I'm already at like 8 for most of them. The variable does seems weirdly complicated when it comes to Katie. Not sure if it's just me, but it seems that the player gets far less opportunities to pad his relationship with her than with most other girls.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Book One goes until Chapter 7, seems like Book Two gonna be Chapter 8 to 14.
Hi. I think I already posted this somewhere in the thread. As far as I know, that was the original plan. Nevertheless, it's no longer the case because chapter 13 grew bigger than expected during development and Philly decided to split it up into two different updates, (so they don't take too long to develop). We already have ch13, and the imminent ch14 is supposed to be the "second half" of what he had planned for ch13. So, on top of that, we supposedly still have one extra chapter pending (original ch14 -> now ch15?) after the one that is about to drop in a few weeks. Plus any Epilogue we might get (if any), assuming the ch15 is not the epilogue itself.

That would probably close the Book Two story and may go on sale on steam as the second part of the game.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Book One goes until Chapter 7, seems like Book Two gonna be Chapter 8 to 14.
Last Philly update that I saw advised chapter 14 will be in two parts, not one. IDK how they will be numbered although I still suspect an epilogue after chapter 14 pt 2 or chapter 15 ends. TBH, I'm glad for this as Philly has a lot of loose ends to wrap up!

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes