HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Man too bad the writing falls off HARD after the big fight scene, and this "best ghost" thing our MC has going on since the beginning made we wonder why we always get our ass kicked, like cmon, the only fight this loser won is the helmet one :/

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Man too bad the writing falls off HARD after the big fight scene, and this "best ghost" thing our MC has going on since the beginning made we wonder why we always get our ass kicked, like cmon, the only fight this loser won is the helmet one :/
Being best ghost does not mean he is strongest one. Best ghost most likely means that his overall abilities are better than anybody else's. There is also a fact that he is rusty since he quit being ghost some time ago.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Being best ghost does not mean he is strongest one. Best ghost most likely means that his overall abilities are better than anybody else's. There is also a fact that he is rusty since he quit being ghost some time ago.
Still, getting your ass beat over and over seems kinda weird.

• Angry
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Only anal so far. That's her kink.
She's a smart woman and a good entrepreneur.:whistle: She keeps her pussy 'safe' for rich idiots like Alexis Connor, who need to flaunt their money to compensate for something they clearly lacking in their pants, and her not-so-tight asshole for having fun with her 'friends'. That way, nobody suspects she was ran through and she can still be a good, faithful gold digger.:WeSmart:

Still, getting your ass beat over and over seems kinda weird.
You trolling now, right ?? The only fights he lost are with the Red Moon, a damn dangerous android, and Henry, a 1st gen augment with superhuman, scientifically enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, field of view, and other badass specs like that, and even against him, he probably could've pulled off a draw if Gloria hadn't intervened... he beat his other opponents tho, so either we played different games or you need to pay attention to the story before complaining about its MC.

The fact the he's still the best Ghost, despite being a little rusty and picky with his jobs, is proven by Meredith's stubbornness to convince him to help Baynard capture Gloria, when she could've kept sending other mercs like Sonya and Tex, and she also suspected that Henry didn't commit suicide and was protecting Gloria, so she considered the MC the only one capable of getting the job done. I don't think she wanted to send someone who had no chance against a behemoth like Henry there, coz being smart and sneaky are two very important advantages in a situation like that.

Reactions: HugeBeef

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You trolling now, right ?? The only fights he lost are with the Red Moon, a damn dangerous android, and Henry, a 1st gen augment with superhuman, scientifically enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, field of view, and other badass specs like that, and even against him, he probably could've pulled off a draw if Gloria hadn't intervened...
It would have been more than a draw, the MC would have finished him.

4.png 5.png 6.png

Not to mention that in their last confrontation, the MC gets the upper hand against the Redmoon with the special Amo. Clearly the guy has been playing a different game. The MC overpowered the Bolters, Victoria, the cinder dealers, Baynard soldiers and even others Ghosts. I fail to see when he got his asses kicked except one or two confrontations with the Redmoon.

Sep 13, 2020
Philly is far from what I would call a "rapid fire" update dev. In fact, he is often slow as fuck! However, that ultra high Philly Games quality is ALWAYS worth the wait! I have never had an error in a Philly title, the renders are always flawless, the animations are HD and butter smooth, the story is intriguing, dramatic, action packed and super sexy... All of those elements combine to make Philly Games my top favorite AVN game dev of all time. I have other favorites, many of whom are of similar caliber to Philly but Philly is the top fucking dog. Huzzah!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I absolutely agree man!

Reactions: PapaPhat

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm still waiting for Henry to receive a proper burial, or at least for the day when can see his body and not just assume he was left to rot in the gutter like a dead rat. IF he did indeed die.

Reactions: NL1955 and PapaPhat

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Which path should I take in chapter 9? Abby, Sonja or Ellen

(Among the two, which opens up more characters and scenes)

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Which path should I take in chapter 9? Abby, Sonja or Ellen

(Among the two, which opens up more characters and scenes)
I personally picked Abby, but I believe the most content comes from picking Ellen. Still loved what I got with Abby though

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Also, I finally got caught up, and damn this game is something else. I can't wait for the final chapter(s) but I also never want it to end

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Also, I finally got caught up, and damn this game is something else. I can't wait for the final chapter(s) but I also never want it to end
Oh hell no. As lovely as the visuals has been, the story in Book 2 is already somewhat dragging. A never-ending one at this point will just degrade it to the point of unplayable.

Reactions: Real Kreten

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Oh hell no. As lovely as the visuals has been, the story in Book 2 is already somewhat dragging. A never-ending one at this point will just degrade it to the point of unplayable.
Yeah, I guess that's fair enough, but the visuals, soundtrack, and certain character arcs have been fantastic for sure

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
It would have been more than a draw, the MC would have finished him.

View attachment 2683079 View attachment 2683080 View attachment 2683081

Not to mention that in their last confrontation, the MC gets the upper hand against the Redmoon with the special Amo. Clearly the guy has been playing a different game. The MC overpowered the Bolters, Victoria, the cinder dealers, Baynard soldiers and even others Ghosts. I fail to see when he got his asses kicked except one or two confrontations with the Redmoon.
MC is capable but I suspect he’ll have to be very smart about taking on Red Moon. Maybe someone like Gloria will have to take on that guy. As for MC overpowering Victoria, I suspect she LET him overpower her. She also may be another who could deal with Red Moon, although I hope that won’t result in her being a sacrificial lamb in the final.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes