PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys, I found an artist with perfect musics for City of Broken Dreamers. I think these musics could make an ambience just like COBD is. Check it out the whole playlist:
It's NOT royalty free music. It costs money to license this music and a contractual agreement with the artist/management. Many artists and/or management folks will not allow usage in adult productions as well, which is yet another consideration.

All of the musical suggestions I make to my friends that develop games are always royalty free. That means there is no financial cost associated with using that music. As long as the content creator acknowledges the music artist/producer in the game credits, there are no worries and no fees. Besides, it is rather late in the game to suggest new tracks now.

However, I do agree that this music DOES fit rather well into Philly's game world and Philly has already told us that his next game takes place in this same game world with a new cast of characters. Also, Philly may license some or all of the tracks he used in City of Broken Dreamers or possibly for future games. IDK if the soundtrack for CoBD is licensed or was contracted as commission work or royalty free. I just don't know. So, I do not mean to be overly critical here. I am just being realistic to better set your expectations. Whatever the case, you certainly have a talented ear for great music.;)(y) I'm a retired professional musician and know a good bit about how the industry works but I still play by ear and improvise as well. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I hope this helps you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

feb-custom-4.jpg
I love you, Katie!:love::love::love::love::love:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Philly uses both royalty-free and licensed music. In fact, he has approached several artists in the past and sometimes got rejected because said artists just don't want their music to be in a lewd game, even if he could afford their license fees. But as far as I know, all the tracks in the game are legally purchased.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Guys, I found an artist with perfect musics for City of Broken Dreamers. I think these musics could make an ambience just like COBD is. Check it out the whole playlist:
Two of the most beautiful sinthwave tracks I have never listened.
If you love the genre I would suggest also Lazerhawk, Miami Night 1984 and Flashworks.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Philly uses both royalty-free and licensed music. In fact, he has approached several artists in the past and sometimes got rejected because said artists just don't want their music to be in a lewd game, even if he could afford their license fees. But as far as I know, all the tracks in the game are legally purchased.
Thanks, my friend! :)

In that case, I hope Philly gives a listen to the tracks that AlienEDM sent. There is some great music in there. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: AlienEDM

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No, I think that's just an optical illusion. It's hard to see because of the depth of focus blurring, but Judy is definitely closer to the camera than the MC's gun. Sonja's arm is nearly full extended whereas the MC's is close to his body so I think her hand is roughly even with his; she should have a clear field of fire. But that's about all she has going for her. Her eyes are nowhere near Judy's sights (even assuming she can see past the MC's gun once it starts jumping), her hand would be in for a beating if his gun needs to eject casings, and even Sonja's muscles would be hard pressed to hold Judy on target with so little leverage.

This is not a sound tactical stance. :p
Actually it is, if you are a

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's NOT royalty free music. It costs money to license this music and a contractual agreement with the artist/management. Many artists and/or management folks will not allow usage in adult productions as well, which is yet another consideration.
and even if there was agreement steam might say change music or game won't be accepted.

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
If you love the genre I would suggest also Lazerhawk, Miami Night 1984 and Flashworks.
Also Gunship, Futurecop, Marvel83, Kalax, The Midnight... All of these artists has awesome musics that could fit perfect as COBD theme material. Also there is a lot of new artists with perfect musics for COBD too. Here are they:

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone in here has access to the new Victoria poll? If you do, can you tell me about the progress?

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
dafuq happened to this game?it's like 90% victoria and the rest are of the girls are 10,even katie is left way way behind.justice for katie!
Philly's preference I would guess - even in DA Carli was technically the main love interest even though most supporters were camp Judy

Reactions: Lecastel

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
Philly's preference I would guess - even in DA Carli was technically the main love interest even though most supporters were camp Judy
damnit,same old philly i guess.im a solid judy myself but his fetish of always concentrating in just one girl kinda ruins the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Most supporters were camp Judy? :WaitWhat:
That's not how I remember it. As far as I remember, Judy's biggest fans were mostly incest lovers who fantasized with her being something the dev hadn't wanted her to be. That doesn't mean that the rest of us didn't like Judy, but most of us had Carli or even Mido as our #1 girl.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Most supporters were camp Judy? :WaitWhat:
That's not how I remember it. As far as I remember, Judy's biggest fans were mostly incest lovers who fantasized with her being something the dev hadn't wanted her to be. That doesn't mean that the rest of us didn't like Judy, but most of us had Carli or even Mido as our #1 girl.
Mi-Do is still my favorite with Judy a close second. But, then I play Carli again and start the whole cycle over. I've played all of the endings more times than I can count. ALL of the girls in DA and CoBD are HOT!, FINE!, & DELICIOUS!:devilish:
june-custom1.jpg june-custom5.jpg

Oct 10, 2022
Mi-Do is still my favorite with Judy a close second. But, then I play Carli again and start the whole cycle over. I've played all of the endings more times than I can count. ALL of the girls in DA and CoBD are HOT!, FINE!, & DELICIOUS!:devilish:
View attachment 2668173 View attachment 2668185
That is correct all of them are very hot and delicious but if I have to rank them, Vic would be last for me.

truaheday

Jun 4, 2022
Is this game a harem game? Are there any dead girls in this game? This developer's previous game had 1 dead girl, which made me a little nervous about this game

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man I can't wait to play book two of this I have only played whats on steam.
And I am really looking forward to playing more.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes